wonder whats the j-law excuse now...???

rileymx
3/27/2010 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:25am
so it seems that he had everything going for him .........his team. his manager, great sponsors, famous trainer, his health..........so what now....??????

as bad as it is to see a gift being wasted, i thing it is a good exemple for the sport.......good thing end up going to who deserves it..........!!!!!!

sometimes reality is a bitch...........is'nt it...???????
|
swizcore
3/27/2010 7:09pm
He's trying, Im not gonna knock him for trying. I think he may have had unrealistic expectations for how he could do and is maybe realizing he needs to step his game up. Or maybe he's injured or still has mono?
Masonry
3/27/2010 7:13pm
And people are posting this about him why?
Wolfman
3/27/2010 7:15pm
Maybe they don't drug test 19th place?

The Shop

DanDunes818
3/27/2010 7:15pm
`ol Ger wrote:
[img]https://ffruk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pothead.jpg[/img]
I doubt that. He's on felony formal probation which requires random drug testing. If anyone else in mx fails a test they get suspended and if JLaw fails a test he goes back to jail.
motowhore
3/27/2010 7:17pm
He has been top ten recently, so one bad race, and people cry? WTF? Get a life!

Masonry
3/27/2010 7:19pm
motowhore wrote:

They should put it on a shirt. Maybe that will upset people.
BogMasterR
3/27/2010 7:28pm
motowhore wrote:

Masonry wrote:
They should put it on a shirt. Maybe that will upset people.
They could print "Is A Missed Race A Bad Race" on a striped shirt
flarider
3/27/2010 8:08pm
In watching him all day, the only word that comes to mind is "uninspired"

Whether he's sick or something, I don't know, but his riding was certainly uninspired.
rpk191
3/27/2010 8:12pm
JLAW is awesome!
need love
3/27/2010 8:16pm
rpk191 wrote:
JLAW is awesome!
Leave the kid alone, i don't see any of your asses out there making main events. The kid will alway's be in the hunt so like it a shut up, nobody's talking about your old lady being fat.
35smom
3/27/2010 8:21pm
hahaha...that was my sons shirt at E-Town!
jray377
3/27/2010 9:13pm
I agree with need love. Just let the dude be himself. Nobody knows what goes on in this guys life other than seeing him at races and on transworld. He has more talent than we'll ever have. It just has to all come together for him. Thats one of the reasons i dont post very much, cause everyone has something to say while their sitting on the couch watching these guys race.
swizcore
3/27/2010 9:14pm
flarider wrote:
In watching him all day, the only word that comes to mind is "uninspired" Whether he's sick or something, I don't know, but his riding was...
In watching him all day, the only word that comes to mind is "uninspired"

Whether he's sick or something, I don't know, but his riding was certainly uninspired.
I thought the same thing seeing him in the pits at Indy; looked like he didn't even want to be there.
Masonry
3/27/2010 9:16pm
If he doesn't want to be there, I am not going to sit here and bash him for it. Who knows what's going on with him.
bullpen58
3/27/2010 10:24pm
`ol Ger wrote:
[img]https://ffruk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pothead.jpg[/img]
I doubt that. He's on felony formal probation which requires random drug testing. If anyone else in mx fails a test they get suspended and if...
I doubt that. He's on felony formal probation which requires random drug testing. If anyone else in mx fails a test they get suspended and if JLaw fails a test he goes back to jail.
No offense, but are you his probation officer? If not, I highly doubt you have any idea if or what type of probation he may or may not be on.

People on probation are usually forbidden from leaving the county they're in too but since he is obviously free to roam around the nation at-will, I doubt he is being tested regularly. Most probation departments are swamped because of cut-backs so they don't test ANYONE nearly as much as they probably should. And a lot of the time, the probationees know ahead of time when their PO is coming so they can slam some Golden Seal or whatever. LMAO!
The Rock
3/28/2010 12:05am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
motowhore wrote:

Well said.

Friends of mine at the race said the crashed in the whoops and didn't finish. Hope Lawrence finishes the SX series healthy and has his mojo going into the Nationals.
nytsmaC
3/28/2010 12:18am
Dungey is in his head.
rileymx
3/28/2010 1:48am
so when he comes and shit talks the points leader, says he is going to be the factor of the title chase, not showing any respect to all the riders that are out there working hard and fighting for their positions........and that makes his fans have the same non respecting atitude towards the sport and the inteligence of the people who make it or follow it.........and that to a point where you could see the t-shirt that has an multipage topic here on vital........when all this happens he is all great, will be the winner and all his bandwagon bashes on everybody.........
but when he cant put his guts where is mouth is, and shows that all is is about now is making a foul of himself and all the people who stand by his actions, gives a bad exemple for the sport, and doesnt even show any respect to everyone that works or supports him and his racing....specially his sponsors......then i'm wrong to talk about it and we all should understand that he is having a bad time and we should all show him support because he can't take care of his own life.......!!!!!!!!!

reality is a bitch......isn't it
Masonry
3/28/2010 2:05am
rileymx wrote:
so when he comes and shit talks the points leader, says he is going to be the factor of the title chase, not showing any respect...
so when he comes and shit talks the points leader, says he is going to be the factor of the title chase, not showing any respect to all the riders that are out there working hard and fighting for their positions........and that makes his fans have the same non respecting atitude towards the sport and the inteligence of the people who make it or follow it.........and that to a point where you could see the t-shirt that has an multipage topic here on vital........when all this happens he is all great, will be the winner and all his bandwagon bashes on everybody.........
but when he cant put his guts where is mouth is, and shows that all is is about now is making a foul of himself and all the people who stand by his actions, gives a bad exemple for the sport, and doesnt even show any respect to everyone that works or supports him and his racing....specially his sponsors......then i'm wrong to talk about it and we all should understand that he is having a bad time and we should all show him support because he can't take care of his own life.......!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think he isn't working hard?
kongols
3/28/2010 2:26am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2010 2:27am
rileymx wrote:
so when he comes and shit talks the points leader, says he is going to be the factor of the title chase, not showing any respect...

Millions of riders all over the world would give away their left ball to be in the top ten of AMA supercross
roosty
3/28/2010 3:26am
Go J-Law!

I wish nothing but the best for him, along with every other racer out there.
3/28/2010 7:25am
I know none of us know what is going on with JLaw but he is still fast, just doesn't seem to have hit that gear he needs yet.
sarahhhhhh
3/28/2010 7:47am
sometimes, it takes a really long time to recover from mono. its really harsh on your body, i have a friend who took 10 months to fully recover from mono. so give the guy some credit, hes racing and he probably isnt even back 100% healthy, and hes still qualifying for the main. give him a break, he's trying.
Cygnus
3/28/2010 7:51am
bullpen58 wrote:
No offense, but are you his probation officer? If not, I highly doubt you have any idea if or what type of probation he may or...
No offense, but are you his probation officer? If not, I highly doubt you have any idea if or what type of probation he may or may not be on.

People on probation are usually forbidden from leaving the county they're in too but since he is obviously free to roam around the nation at-will, I doubt he is being tested regularly. Most probation departments are swamped because of cut-backs so they don't test ANYONE nearly as much as they probably should. And a lot of the time, the probationees know ahead of time when their PO is coming so they can slam some Golden Seal or whatever. LMAO!
No clue.
curmudgeon
3/28/2010 7:53am
rpk191 wrote:
JLAW is awesome!
need love wrote:
Leave the kid alone, i don't see any of your asses out there making main events. The kid will alway's be in the hunt so like...
Leave the kid alone, i don't see any of your asses out there making main events. The kid will alway's be in the hunt so like it a shut up, nobody's talking about your old lady being fat.
Rupert X
3/28/2010 7:55am

The rumor I heard that I started during my morning coffee session was that the

Davalos Twins were somehow behind all this.

If so, they need a good spanking,

( Insert pic of Davalos Doubles now)
Highsider
3/28/2010 8:23am
rileymx wrote:
so it seems that he had everything going for him .........his team. his manager, great sponsors, famous trainer, his health..........so what now....?????? as bad as it...
so it seems that he had everything going for him .........his team. his manager, great sponsors, famous trainer, his health..........so what now....??????

as bad as it is to see a gift being wasted, i thing it is a good exemple for the sport.......good thing end up going to who deserves it..........!!!!!!

sometimes reality is a bitch...........is'nt it...???????
Wouldn't that be "Double-Doubles" ?
3/28/2010 10:15am
id love to see the cry babies on here ride period. let alone qualify for a sx main. get a life people, and worry about your own.
3/28/2010 10:18am
he is running the same lap times as nick wey, who was on a factory kawi. sx is pretty stacked with talent. the kid said he wanted to be up there with the leaders..... who wouldnt say that. canard said he wanted to win. and didnt.

Post a reply to: wonder whats the j-law excuse now...???

The Latest