woman beater mx'er??

hammertime
Edited Date/Time 2/15/2015 11:04am
is this shit true? a team up here is thinking of hiring him....we don't put up with crap like this in canada!

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this is Ricky Dietrich, a pro mx rider who likes to beat the sh*t out of his girlfriends. He has issues beyond anyone’s help…even Oprah. He was arrested on July 9th for domestic violence/spousal abuse after he spent the entire night drinking and then came home and took his insecurities out on his girlfriend and literally beat the living sh*t out of her, leaving her with bruises all over her face, arms, and legs. This guy deserves to get the sh*t beat out of him so he can see how it feels. What guy does that to a girl?? He deserves to get his ride taken away and suffer the consequences of his poor actions. Put this mother f*cker on blast!
|
MotoX85
2/3/2015 4:30pm
Since I do not know Ricky personally, take this as a "what I have read" over the years. Yes he has been accused of domestic battery a few times, it has caused several problems with him. the biggest incident is about the time he stopped racing outdoor motocross in the US and kind of fell of the map for a while. Again, since I do not know him personally but he is a public figure, this is the vague-ist answer I could give you and it is also the reason I went from being a fan to I would love to see him try that shit with a man. Why the industry has kept this mainly a secret is beyond me because in my book he you are woman beater your are lower then whale shit at my house.
mx510
Fantasy
1744th
2/3/2015 4:34pm
IMO, the industry hasnt kept it a secret, he hasnt really been that involved.
zippy895
2/3/2015 4:38pm
not sure what the criteria is on a pro sponsorship form.do they ask or even concerned about arrest history?
I mean, these aint no bank employment types..
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/3/2015 4:41pm
hammertime wrote:
is this shit true? a team up here is thinking of hiring him....we don't put up with crap like this in canada! THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik...
is this shit true? a team up here is thinking of hiring him....we don't put up with crap like this in canada!

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this is Ricky Dietrich, a pro mx rider who likes to beat the sh*t out of his girlfriends. He has issues beyond anyone’s help…even Oprah. He was arrested on July 9th for domestic violence/spousal abuse after he spent the entire night drinking and then came home and took his insecurities out on his girlfriend and literally beat the living sh*t out of her, leaving her with bruises all over her face, arms, and legs. This guy deserves to get the sh*t beat out of him so he can see how it feels. What guy does that to a girl?? He deserves to get his ride taken away and suffer the consequences of his poor actions. Put this mother f*cker on blast!
Dude, it happened in 2011 and there are two sides to every story.

The Shop

RbR
2/3/2015 4:43pm
I guess I live in shell ... had no idea this kind of crap was going on.
moscrop940
2/3/2015 4:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2015 4:47pm
hammertime wrote:
is this shit true? a team up here is thinking of hiring him....we don't put up with crap like this in canada! THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik...

This is pretty old news

http://thedirty.com/popular/proof-ricky-dietrich-beat-the-sht-out-of-hi…

A couple guys on here will still try to defend him, but the point is he beat a woman, therefore he is a piece of shit.

If there are two sides to this story, I would love to hear the side of which he was justified beating a woman to a pulp.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2015 4:48pm
Using "The Dirty" as your source is the first problem I have with this.
MotoX85
2/3/2015 4:50pm
RbR wrote:
I guess I live in shell ... had no idea this kind of crap was going on.
You know, the industry not keep any secrets. This actually sucked tremendously for me because I was a huge fan and would be rooting for him at the races. Then he beat the crap out of his girlfriend, something that I am totally against and it was a huge let down.
moscrop940
2/3/2015 4:50pm
GuyB wrote:
I agree, but after 4 years the other documents seem to be a struggle to find.

The fact is in the link I posted has the actual booking information posted.
MotoX85
2/3/2015 4:51pm
No idea who "the dirty" is GuyB but the info is correct so.............
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
2/3/2015 4:52pm
hammertime wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:
Dude, it happened in 2011 and there are two sides to every story.
Like she didn't have the dishes done? Dinner wasn't ready when he got home? She talked back? Of course all legitimate reason to beat your girlfriend..Dry
MotoX85
2/3/2015 4:53pm
Why is this now in the Dumbgeon, so what was the previous post about the Industry not keeping this a secret, unreal.

I have read no name calling, no curse words, only factual info and it gets removed off the board.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2015 4:54pm
GuyB wrote:
moscrop940 wrote:
I agree, but after 4 years the other documents seem to be a struggle to find. The fact is in the link I posted has the...

I don't know the back story here, but was he tried? Convicted? Released?
MotoX85
2/3/2015 4:57pm
Why is this in the Dumbgeon?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/3/2015 5:00pm
GuyB wrote:
moscrop940 wrote:
I agree, but after 4 years the other documents seem to be a struggle to find. The fact is in the link I posted has the...

GuyB wrote:
released, went home and never heard about it again once it was investigated.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/3/2015 5:01pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Because its dragging a guy threw the gutter after charges were dropped 4 years ago.
moscrop940
2/3/2015 5:02pm
GuyB wrote:
moscrop940 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
That's what I am trying to find. I refuse to say anything that I don't know for sure happened. I know he beat his woman, but what came of the trail/conviction is up in the air.

Ive actually thrown out a few texts to some people relatively close to the situation, we will see.

And that was pretty close to record time for a thread to me moved to the dumbgeon Grinning
moscrop940
2/3/2015 5:03pm
MotoX85 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Because its dragging a guy threw the gutter after charges were dropped 4 years ago.
Dropped charges are one thing, did he did he not beat his chick? That is the whole reason this thread was started.

And if your answer is yes, he did, then he deserves to be drug through the mud
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/3/2015 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2015 5:04pm
moscrop940 wrote:
That's what I am trying to find. I refuse to say anything that I don't know for sure happened. I know he beat his woman, but...
That's what I am trying to find. I refuse to say anything that I don't know for sure happened. I know he beat his woman, but what came of the trail/conviction is up in the air.

Ive actually thrown out a few texts to some people relatively close to the situation, we will see.

And that was pretty close to record time for a thread to me moved to the dumbgeon Grinning
Not really. Once flushed, crap usually disappears quickly.

As to why? I think dredging up something that's four years old from a shit website for "fun" is in poor taste. Hammertime's posting skills aren't what they used to be.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/3/2015 5:04pm
Sometimes, defending yourself from a batshit crazy woman can get you in trouble.
moscrop940
2/3/2015 5:06pm
moscrop940 wrote:
That's what I am trying to find. I refuse to say anything that I don't know for sure happened. I know he beat his woman, but...

GuyB wrote:
Not really. Once flushed, crap usually disappears quickly. As to why? I think dredging up something that's four years old from a shit website for "fun"...

As to why? I think dredging up something that's four years old from a shit website for "fun" is in poor taste. Hammertime's posting skills aren't what they used to be.
Fair enough boss man
moscrop940
2/3/2015 5:11pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Sometimes, defending yourself from a batshit crazy woman can get you in trouble.
Okay, fair enough. I have had a buddy or two whom have been the victims of domestic violence, like you said, bat shit crazy girlfriends.

But the fact is, hold her down, put her in a room and then shut the door behind you. If the situation becomes critical call the cops.

If ricky was innocent in my opinion, why not come out and say it? Why not write an open letter to have racerX or transworld publish? Its not like the fight becoming common knowledge was a fear due to the fact it was made public almost immediately.

Instead of sticking up for himself, which he should have done if your account of the story is accurate, he runs to fucking Europe? What innocent guy goes into hiding? If that were me and I was arrested for a crime in which I was not guilty, I would be shouting it from the mountain tops to not loose my career.

If he is innocent he did a terrible job at not making the situation appear to be 10x worse
hammertime
2/3/2015 5:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2015 5:45pm
moscrop940 wrote:

GuyB wrote:
Not really. Once flushed, crap usually disappears quickly. As to why? I think dredging up something that's four years old from a shit website for "fun"...

this came up on my site as he's being considered for a pretty good ride up here. being that i know a shitload of people personally in this industry this is something very serious that i was interested to look into....and this is the place to do it. simple.

i had no idea that was 4 years ago. just asking bros!
MotoX85
2/3/2015 5:50pm
Well here is what you can tell your friends in the industry and nothing else really needs to be said and I could care less how many sides to the story there are.

He was accused for beating his girlfriend, he was arrested and booked for beating his girlfriend and then let go. With everyone after that keeping it all under the table and hushed. You can take whatever other crap you want into consideration but simple facts are this, if I was ever accused of beating a female, I would be on ever TV stating it was absolutely false and unjustified but we did not see any of that, in fact he was let go by just about every sponsor he had, dropped off the earth for several months and then tried to make a comeback in Europe for a totally new team that later let him go.

Sounds like he is innocent to me.

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
2/3/2015 7:58pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Well here is what you can tell your friends in the industry and nothing else really needs to be said and I could care less how...
Well here is what you can tell your friends in the industry and nothing else really needs to be said and I could care less how many sides to the story there are.

He was accused for beating his girlfriend, he was arrested and booked for beating his girlfriend and then let go. With everyone after that keeping it all under the table and hushed. You can take whatever other crap you want into consideration but simple facts are this, if I was ever accused of beating a female, I would be on ever TV stating it was absolutely false and unjustified but we did not see any of that, in fact he was let go by just about every sponsor he had, dropped off the earth for several months and then tried to make a comeback in Europe for a totally new team that later let him go.

Sounds like he is innocent to me.

He talked about it in an interview, told the whole story. He didn't run to Europe, he was offered twice the amount of money he was offered here to go so he took it. He had offers to race offroad and mx here but he couldn't turn down the money.
MotoX85
2/4/2015 5:57am
Or she refused to testify for fear of getting beat again.

Number one killer of police officers is domestic battery calls.

Number one killer on that call is the female.

Wonder why? After the cops place said boyfriend in custody, the female realizes she's going to get it again and attacks the cops. Don't believe me, research it.

Of all the calls I ever went on for domestic battery I can only think of 1 or 2 times I had to fight the boyfriend. I can't think of one that I didn't have to fight the female after he was in custody.

They can go forward but usually will not for the sake of wasting state money for a female that will not testify. I know what the TV tells you but of all the cases I have been involved with, they never proceed without the female cooperating.
APLMAN99
2/15/2015 11:04am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2015 11:05am
Many years ago one of my best friends and I took our kids up to this little track in the woods south of Cle Elum, it was called "The Test Track". Our kids were basically moving road blocks on the track, but thankfully there was only one other group of three riders there, and one of them was a guy named Ricky. He was really fast and one of the guys told me that he was a national off road contender. Pretty sure it must have been Dietrich.

Those guys, and especially Dietrich, were so kind and gracious to our kids that day. They treated them like they were superstars and gave them tips, showed them technique, etc. This makes my heart hurt if a guy like that actually ended up being an abuser. Obviously one chance encounter doesn't reveal a person's full character, but it's hard to reconcile that really nice young man with a beater of women......

Post a reply to: woman beater mx'er??

The Latest