will Tomac s injury report ,be a lie

brimx153
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2015 8:31am
first i really really hope not , and it was nt as bad as it looked . the injury report will be the truth and he ll be as least 95 % ready to go at the next round . Only thing is nowadays its so so so hard to believe ,eg, KROC, start of the year etc etc ,i could go on and on and on with loads of other rider s other teams, who for a better word plain lied .i know its early yet . but have my fingers crossed that this will be the one time it will be true and he is ready to go next week . just nowadays team reports on any type of injury will never be 100% true which i find so stupid
|
zehn
5/31/2015 11:08pm
What do they put in the water in Ireland?
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
5/31/2015 11:10pm
He could be back next week or he could be lost for the season. We will not know the truth until we see what happens on Saturday
brimx153
5/31/2015 11:15pm
zehn wrote:
vodka , lol , in fairness how many times have teams just plain up lied about if a rider is injured or not ?
brimx153
5/31/2015 11:21pm
KennyT wrote:
He could be back next week or he could be lost for the season. We will not know the truth until we see what happens on...
He could be back next week or he could be lost for the season. We will not know the truth until we see what happens on Saturday
yea that s kind of my point .nowadays the team report saying he is ok . means absolutely nothing ! .we will find out saturday . just find it strange that in nearly every other sport this type of thing does nt happen

The Shop

markit
5/31/2015 11:30pm
Its not that easy, it a business decision to the team so depends on the situation and the team, some are more open some are RVs. Lol
FB
6/1/2015 4:29am
zehn wrote:
Malted barley.
IWreckALot
6/1/2015 4:32am
markit wrote:
Its not that easy, it a business decision to the team so depends on the situation and the team, some are more open some are RVs...
Its not that easy, it a business decision to the team so depends on the situation and the team, some are more open some are RVs. Lol
Haha. I was trying to figure out how to work an RV joke into this thread. That GP announcement was hilarious.

I think he could be medically cleared but still in too much pain to ride. I'm sure one of those two things very often keep the information inconsistent.
MotoMalyDad
6/1/2015 5:59am
Teams sometimes definitely maybe tell the full partial truth..
MotoMalyDad
6/1/2015 6:03am
When it comes to an injury report, teams sometimes definitely maybe tell the full partial truth.. They are always hopefully the rider can race. no race equals zero points...
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/1/2015 6:51am
KennyT wrote:
He could be back next week or he could be lost for the season. We will not know the truth until we see what happens on...
brimx153 wrote:
yea that s kind of my point .nowadays the team report saying he is ok . means absolutely nothing ! .we will find out saturday...
yea that s kind of my point .nowadays the team report saying he is ok . means absolutely nothing ! .we will find out saturday . just find it strange that in nearly every other sport this type of thing does nt happen
I know what you mean, it is pretty aggravating
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/1/2015 7:25am
...SX/MX....... shrouded in secrecy....
Yep, shrouded in secrecy.

I tend to look at it as the flow of information is a lot faster than it used to be, so people expectation of how fast things should be known is a lot higher.

What's a reasonable timeline to know if Eli's in for next weekend?

He probably saw his doctor yesterday (at the earliest), or even this morning. To have an MRI done? Get results back? Have them evaluated? Form a game plan? Do rehab?
agn5009
6/1/2015 7:30am
GuyB wrote:
Yep, shrouded in secrecy. I tend to look at it as the flow of information is a lot faster than it used to be, so people...

I tend to look at it as the flow of information is a lot faster than it used to be, so people expectation of how fast things should be known is a lot higher.

He probably saw his doctor yesterday (at the earliest), or even this morning. To have an MRI done? Get results back? Have them evaluated? Form a game plan? Do rehab?
Please stop making sense.
peelout
6/1/2015 7:53am
not always, bro
6/1/2015 7:58am
GuyB wrote:
Yep, shrouded in secrecy. I tend to look at it as the flow of information is a lot faster than it used to be, so people...

...given how the med industry works...its gonna be a while....
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
6/1/2015 8:19am
peelout wrote:
not always, bro
This is a 100% fact, 60% of the time.
DFWracefan
6/1/2015 8:38am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2015 8:50am
If you watch it in slow motion. It is clear his left lower leg is broken just above the boot. Watch him when he steps off the track.

Just saw one of the other 40 threads and saw the ET tweet about his shoulder being the only injury. I hope that is all it was but it sure looked like more that just a boot coming unbuckled. Wish I still had the recording but I was thinking they carried him up to the mobile cart?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/1/2015 8:49am
DFWracefan wrote:
If you watch it in slow motion. It is clear his left lower leg is broken just above the boot. Watch him when he steps off...
If you watch it in slow motion. It is clear his left lower leg is broken just above the boot. Watch him when he steps off the track.

Just saw one of the other 40 threads and saw the ET tweet about his shoulder being the only injury. I hope that is all it was but it sure looked like more that just a boot coming unbuckled. Wish I still had the recording but I was thinking they carried him up to the mobile cart?
Have you ever seen people walk in boots that are unbuckled?
6/1/2015 8:50am
DFWracefan wrote:
If you watch it in slow motion. It is clear his left lower leg is broken just above the boot. Watch him when he steps off...

GuyB wrote:
Have you ever seen people walk in boots that are unbuckled?
...he has now....
markit
6/1/2015 9:01am
markit wrote:
Its not that easy, it a business decision to the team so depends on the situation and the team, some are more open some are RVs...
IWreckALot wrote:
Haha. I was trying to figure out how to work an RV joke into this thread. That GP announcement was hilarious. I think he could be...
Haha. I was trying to figure out how to work an RV joke into this thread. That GP announcement was hilarious.

I think he could be medically cleared but still in too much pain to ride. I'm sure one of those two things very often keep the information inconsistent.
Yea RV's a master at yanking chains, I think he does it more on purpose now day's ad gets a kick out of it. I think well get a fairly strait report out of Eli's camp by mid to late week, Hopping it's on the better side,too.
DFWracefan
6/1/2015 9:01am
I think I saw it one time back in about 78? Time will tell.
sclark309d
Fantasy
2061st
6/1/2015 9:10am
GuyB wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
no kidding - who let that guy in here?
KTMLew
6/1/2015 10:01am
GuyB wrote:

Sometimes what feels decent on Sunday evening hurts like hell on Wed. I would be surprised if he didn't ring his bell a bit too. That doesn't always show itself immediately.
markit
6/1/2015 2:13pm
GuyB wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
sclark309d wrote:
no kidding - who let that guy in here?
He's one with a key.
Jammer1
6/1/2015 5:30pm
Tomac is sore. He is fine. The depth of his shoulder dislocation is yet to be determined by his body.

It will be sore, Tomac is stronger and tougher than any other rider on the circuit IMO. He will do what ever it takes to try and win the championship.

I expect to see him on the line Saturday! JMO though.
dcg141
6/1/2015 10:03pm
Even the NFL, who is required to give injury updates is pretty crytic with theirs.

Post a reply to: will Tomac s injury report ,be a lie

The Latest