wil hahn to star racing yamaha?

51xc
|
davistld01
3/30/2017 11:45am
Wilber is a good dude, and I think this will be a great place for him. It's definitely a win-win.
bdub
3/30/2017 11:50am
How does this affect his relationship with Geico? If this thing goes sideways will he still have a home or did he burn that bridge? I know Star doesn't have the best reputation with retaining people. (Didn't Wil get let go from Star after his first year in the pros or was that a different Yamaha team?) Hope it works out for the guy.
IceMan446
3/30/2017 12:02pm
bdub wrote:
How does this affect his relationship with Geico? If this thing goes sideways will he still have a home or did he burn that bridge? I...
How does this affect his relationship with Geico? If this thing goes sideways will he still have a home or did he burn that bridge? I know Star doesn't have the best reputation with retaining people. (Didn't Wil get let go from Star after his first year in the pros or was that a different Yamaha team?) Hope it works out for the guy.
Same dude, but that was 12 years ago.

And they have had the same team manager since day 1 I believe.

The Shop

3/30/2017 12:37pm
bdub wrote:
How does this affect his relationship with Geico? If this thing goes sideways will he still have a home or did he burn that bridge? I...
Pretty sure I read that the FC Geico owner was cool with it because it was a step up for Wil, and he couldn't stand in the way of a good opportunity. Sounds like they parted on good terms.
3/30/2017 12:47pm
bdub wrote:
He was on the PulpMX show this week, and specifically referenced the benefit of not burning bridges in this industry. So sounds like he's all is good there
LungButter
3/30/2017 1:20pm
IceMan446 wrote:

Seems like they named off about half a dozen past managers on PulpMX this week.
peelout
3/30/2017 1:25pm
rider is taller than 5'

not Wil bro
wilbur48
3/30/2017 2:06pm
peelout wrote:
rider is taller than 5'

not Wil bro
damn it, haha

as far as leaving Geico we left on good terms... im thankful that they understood and supported my decision.

also thankful that Star Has given me the chance
3/30/2017 2:11pm
IceMan446 wrote:

I think the guy you're thinking of is Bobby Reagan who I believe is the team owner, the teams been through a few team managers over the years. I could be wrong though
jeffro503
3/30/2017 4:21pm
peelout wrote:
rider is taller than 5'

not Wil bro
wilbur48 wrote:
damn it, haha as far as leaving Geico we left on good terms... im thankful that they understood and supported my decision. also thankful that Star...
damn it, haha

as far as leaving Geico we left on good terms... im thankful that they understood and supported my decision.

also thankful that Star Has given me the chance
Good for you Wil. Sounds like s great opportunity. Make the best of it my man!
ktm300hater
3/30/2017 8:33pm
Will, I have to ask, why is your picture on the doors of the porta cans at oak hill.

Post a reply to: wil hahn to star racing yamaha?

The Latest