why the hate on James ???????

kong0036
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:31pm
what can this guy do without getting bagged on if he loses he loses in your eyes and and if he wins he still loses in your eyes. 1st off Ryan gets a great start in A1 and everyone says how great he is and James comes from 15th to 3rd on a very hard track to pass and all people can say is RV earned it and he was the fastest and deserved it .2nd cme R2 at phoneix and it's a roll reversal James gets a great start and rides mistake free to win and RV gets a 4th or 5th place start and gets 2nd and all you guys can say is RV was the man and how mad it up to 2nd and he finished in 2nd behind James and all i here is all how RV has James covered and excuses for RV and no crediblity for how James won. This place is like a witch hunting place for James.

facts like last weeks race

WHO WON TONIGHT . that's right it was JAMES not RV so get over it a give RESPECT where RESPECT is deserved .

The start of the season all you guys where claiming that RV is to inconstant and rides over his head and that RD will have him covered through his speed and consistancy. Now your all claiming RV will make James crack under pressure , PLEASE MAKE YOUR BLOODY MINDS UP which rider you pick or support not after his race wins.

|
Clutchy
1/16/2011 2:17am
why the hate on James ???????

Ummmm because I hate him....? Duh.

But with that said, I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate everyone equally.
FroDiddy
1/16/2011 2:54am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2011 3:09am
Some of it is because of race (ethnicity) and some is because he's the top dawg and the guy at the top will receive a certain level of hate. Ultimately it's jealousy.

And males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait.

Now that "The G.O.A.T." has publicly admitted, again, that he was NOT as good as Bubba, but "could run his pace"...that's only going to fan the flames.

A classic admission not soon to be forgotten.
R-acer
1/16/2011 3:25am
kong0036 wrote:
what can this guy do without getting bagged on if he loses he loses in your eyes and and if he wins he still loses in...
what can this guy do without getting bagged on if he loses he loses in your eyes and and if he wins he still loses in your eyes. 1st off Ryan gets a great start in A1 and everyone says how great he is and James comes from 15th to 3rd on a very hard track to pass and all people can say is RV earned it and he was the fastest and deserved it .2nd cme R2 at phoneix and it's a roll reversal James gets a great start and rides mistake free to win and RV gets a 4th or 5th place start and gets 2nd and all you guys can say is RV was the man and how mad it up to 2nd and he finished in 2nd behind James and all i here is all how RV has James covered and excuses for RV and no crediblity for how James won. This place is like a witch hunting place for James.

facts like last weeks race

WHO WON TONIGHT . that's right it was JAMES not RV so get over it a give RESPECT where RESPECT is deserved .

The start of the season all you guys where claiming that RV is to inconstant and rides over his head and that RD will have him covered through his speed and consistancy. Now your all claiming RV will make James crack under pressure , PLEASE MAKE YOUR BLOODY MINDS UP which rider you pick or support not after his race wins.

You are right Kong, but watch what happens. As Stewart bangs off about 8 or 10 wins in a row, you will see them jump back on his bandwaggon. I LOVE IT.

The Shop

burnside
1/16/2011 3:41am
R-acer wrote:
You are right Kong, but watch what happens. As Stewart bangs off about 8 or 10 wins in a row, you will see them jump back...
You are right Kong, but watch what happens. As Stewart bangs off about 8 or 10 wins in a row, you will see them jump back on his bandwaggon. I LOVE IT.
Your stuck in the noughties boi! Those days are gone.
RIDE
1/16/2011 3:42am
James is the man, hands down. But I do think that the pressure gets to him if he is under pressure. Villopoto isnt messing around though. Hes getting his speed back real quick. Them too are going at it.... With a little bit of Canard up there. Sweet!
Hank_Thrill
1/16/2011 3:44am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2011 3:50am
R-acer wrote:
You are right Kong, but watch what happens. As Stewart bangs off about 8 or 10 wins in a row, you will see them jump back...
8-10 races in a row? I guess you didn't see tonight's race when RV slice through the pack reeled in James? Don't hate, just stating facts...

Back to the post, it is kind of sad how hard he gets bagged on. I was criticizing him this summer for saying he was racing for the fans, but pulling off the track, which was an oxymoron, but whatever...

I enjoy watching the guy race. I think this season will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure from someone just as fast as him on a supercross track. I do think some of the hate comes from his ethnicity. This sport is full of white lower and upper class rednecks with low I.Q.'s. (not talking about this message board of course, but I have been to some tracks in my life)
RMZ819
1/16/2011 3:54am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2011 3:56am
RV is 0-2 in man on man battles with Stewart.

Stewart owns this sport but I like what I saw from RV last night. RV will push it and ride over his head. He is the only guy on the track outside of Stewart who is not afraid to go fast.

R-acer
1/16/2011 3:55am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2011 3:56am
James Stewart was in cruise controle mode, just like he did to Dungey at A1 2010, and just like he did with RC when they raced SX. IF he has to, he turns it up on the last couple laps. He didnt even look like he was trying.
He has everyone on the field covered with room to spare
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/16/2011 3:57am
R-acer wrote:
James Stewart was in cruise controle mode, just like he did to Dungey at A1 2010, and just like he did with RC when they raced...
James Stewart was in cruise controle mode, just like he did to Dungey at A1 2010, and just like he did with RC when they raced SX. IF he has to, he turns it up on the last couple laps. He didnt even look like he was trying.
They were both riding at max...for the track, which made it look like they were taking it easy.

As far as why the hate on James? Sometimes you can't explain ignorance.
LastCall211
1/16/2011 4:23am
Stewart said he was riding at 70% and RV said there was nothing to seperate the fast guys. You got what you get from Phoenix every year. A freeway that keeps the top guys together.
LastCall211
1/16/2011 4:25am
R-acer wrote:
8-10 races in a row? I guess you didn't see tonight's race when RV slice through the pack reeled in James? Don't hate, just stating facts...

Back to the post, it is kind of sad how hard he gets bagged on. I was criticizing him this summer for saying he was racing for the fans, but pulling off the track, which was an oxymoron, but whatever...

I enjoy watching the guy race. I think this season will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure from someone just as fast as him on a supercross track. I do think some of the hate comes from his ethnicity. This sport is full of white lower and upper class rednecks with low I.Q.'s. (not talking about this message board of course, but I have been to some tracks in my life)
No doubt. Villopoto did an awesome job slicing through the pack after that top 5 start.
Ozzy133
1/16/2011 4:26am
R-acer wrote:
James Stewart was in cruise controle mode, just like he did to Dungey at A1 2010, and just like he did with RC when they raced...
GuyB wrote:
They were both riding at max...for the track, which made it look like they were taking it easy. As far as why the hate on James...
They were both riding at max...for the track, which made it look like they were taking it easy.

As far as why the hate on James? Sometimes you can't explain ignorance.
It's not ignorance, some fans dislike James Stewart for his personality not his achievements. Don't get me wrong I think he's one of the fastest riders ever. I think most fans admire and respect achievements by humble sportsman, I haven't heard Roger Federer stand and say he was the best player on the planet.
LoudLove
1/16/2011 6:01am
Stewart fans like him because he wins races in dominating style.

Stewart "haters" dislike him because of everything else...
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/16/2011 6:10am
How about just marveling at the speed and skill? I can do that with just about every rider on the gate at a Supercross or National.
jndmx
1/16/2011 6:12am
GuyB wrote:
How about just marveling at the speed and skill? I can do that with just about every rider on the gate at a Supercross or National.
This.....
Towelie
1/16/2011 6:14am
People hate other people for all sorts of reasons, sometimes no reason is given and our minds will just not like a person for a feature on their face we don't even subconsciously know it. Here try this, read the following:

thepenisinmymouth

did you read the pen is in my mouth? like hell you did

`ol Ger
1/16/2011 6:14am
"hate"

No need to be so dramatic.
spd721
1/16/2011 6:56am
Ozzy133 wrote:
It's not ignorance, some fans dislike James Stewart for his personality not his achievements. Don't get me wrong I think he's one of the fastest riders...
It's not ignorance, some fans dislike James Stewart for his personality not his achievements. Don't get me wrong I think he's one of the fastest riders ever. I think most fans admire and respect achievements by humble sportsman, I haven't heard Roger Federer stand and say he was the best player on the planet.
X2 with what Ozzy said. I used to be a fan of James is in younger days, but as he got older he made some stupid choices and he comes off as a swore loser. That's why I can't stand him anymore.
bultokid
1/16/2011 7:32am
R-acer wrote:
Large part of it is not JS, it's is fans. Like this dipshit. Yeah, he cruised by RC for SO many championships didn't he.
mikey
1/16/2011 7:41am
I think its ok for James to say he is the fastest man in MX/SX on the planet. He has clearly proven over his entire career that (in general) he can go faster than anyone for one lap on a good track. However, James has also proven that he is prone to crash and sometimes lacks patience.

I don't think James is cocky, he is just confident and that confidence comes from winning races. Who else was able to beat RC straight up when RC had a good day? (the list is very short) Who else has a perfect outdoor season? (only RC) Who else could get third with a broken wrist? Who else could have ridden a 125cc 2 stroke against a field of 250fs and still won (or dominated)? Who else is the first black champion? How many of us even understand the level of sacrifice and dedication that Stewart has had to have to get to where he is? Not many.
curmudgeon
1/16/2011 7:58am
R-acer wrote:
Tell me how did that cruise control work for him when her was racing RC?
`ol Ger
1/16/2011 8:27am
Stewart was clearly outclassed gainst Carmichael outdoors. In Supercross, he has held his own rather well.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
1/16/2011 8:30am
`ol Ger wrote:
Stewart was clearly outclassed gainst Carmichael outdoors. In Supercross, he has held his own rather well.
In 05, yes; in 06, a tougher call Ger. Outclassed is a bit much. But, yeah, RC is in a class by himself.
rgmx-49
1/16/2011 8:33am
maybe he could have done the preview show without talking smack this year being easy for him to win the title. I love the guy but that just got on my nerves when he said that.
UAW_member
1/16/2011 8:47am
GuyB wrote:
Is the problem in how James behaves or in the behavior of his groupies? I have a theory that the nut-sucklers that speak on his behalf are a big part of how he is perceived. I don't hate James but I am not above saying something bad about him just to fuck with the chode-chugglers. I may actually hate some of the Bubba bandwagon assholes. (I'll bet James hates 'em too)
Mstock
1/16/2011 8:56am
No hate. Just want to see 13 passes for the lead position by 7 different riders. Is that to much to ask?
Kasims
Fantasy
3949th
1/16/2011 9:12am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2011 9:14am
If rider jumps on other rider (or other rider's back) its a race accident, on two its coincidence, on three... Wink You name it.

Post a reply to: why the hate on James ???????

The Latest