why such short whoops?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2020 3:42 PM

did they make this track for the 50cc riders? If your gonna make the section short at least make them super tall.. sure seems odd.

|

2/1/2020 3:57 PM

The pos stadium is in the way??

|

2/1/2020 4:02 PM

KTM has not won yet and Roger is upset...

|

2/1/2020 4:05 PM

seventeen wrote:

laughing laughing i was gonna say something similar
|

2/1/2020 4:11 PM

Why’s the sky blue? Like if we knew you would know why they made a short whoop section

|

2/1/2020 4:14 PM

seventeen wrote:

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Be sure to tip your waitress. He'll be here all week.

|

2/1/2020 4:14 PM

Because not all Supercross tracks are the same?

|

2/1/2020 4:20 PM

seventeen wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I tip when the service warrants it; and only then.

|

2/1/2020 4:43 PM

Only have so much room to work with and if Feld and the crew and Dirt Wurx make tracks too similar to other track you guys seem to lose your minds.

Bunch of Grump McGrumpy-Pants in this forum lately.

|

2/1/2020 6:24 PM

seventeen wrote:

woodsgoon wrote: laughing laughing i was gonna say something similar

you guys are onto something! GUYB have we ever seen a whoop section this short? Maybe its not so short, with their speeds but it looks short on TV

|

2/1/2020 9:01 PM

seventeen wrote:

woodsgoon wrote: laughing laughing i was gonna say something similar

cable wrote:

you guys are onto something! GUYB have we ever seen a whoop section this short? Maybe its not so short, with their speeds but it looks short on TV

You are aware these track layouts came out last year, right? They don’t whip them up overnight.

Not every whoop section needs to be a mile long and tonight proved that. Even with one short section, they still separated the field all night and proved to be challenging for everyone. Variety from track to track is good. It’s not about how big or long a whoop section is, it’s how they use it! silly

|

2/1/2020 9:03 PM

This was a baseball stadium, right?

|

2/1/2020 9:13 PM

As far as I could tell we all got to see some great racing tonight. Who gives a shit if the whoops were short when the rest of the track allowed for multiple lines and great racing.

|

2/1/2020 9:15 PM

do you build the tracks?

|

2/1/2020 9:22 PM

So last weeks whoops section had 15. This weeks had 10 Most baseball stadiums have 2 sections of shorter whoops. This one had one. Next week is back to 2 sections.

|

2/1/2020 9:26 PM

seventeen wrote:

Exactly. They take whichever contender is furthest back in points, and form the whoops to their advantage. Webb’s a little guy, and boom he’s on it all of a sudden. Weird.

|

2/1/2020 9:26 PM

seventeen wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I'm going out with Savatgy tomorrow night....guess I'll foot the bill....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/2/2020 2:32 AM

Tmick wrote:

Why’s the sky blue? Like if we knew you would know why they made a short whoop section

What?🤔 I't is very well understood why the sky is blue.

|

If the glass is half full it's twice as big as it needs to be.

2/2/2020 7:24 AM

The track was great, lots of passing despite the opinion of many before the racing started (which I can't seem to figure out..), and the variation was cool. I agree that not every freaking track has to have whoop sections from Kansas to San Diego. That is where most guys get injured too so its nice to see everyone make it to the next race. The racing has been unbelievable and the top guys are all still in it, so what the hell is everyone bitching about???

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock