whos track is this??

dimetime
2/20/2020 2:19pm
I have so many great memories of that spot. Riding with legends like Josh Grant and Ben Bostrom, the incredible but short lived Clark track put...
I have so many great memories of that spot. Riding with legends like Josh Grant and Ben Bostrom, the incredible but short lived Clark track put in by Peters, shoveling two trucks full of horse poop out of the hanger and towing away an old Jeep so we could have our wedding there. Thanks so much for the trip down memory lane.

MVmoto wrote:
I remember saying you rode there! Cant wait to see if it opens again. Unfortunately, I feel like the "public" will ruin the place... Was this...
I remember saying you rode there! Cant wait to see if it opens again. Unfortunately, I feel like the "public" will ruin the place...
Was this video filmed there too?
Sure was! It’ll never be open. Chino Hills got too upscale for dirt bikes, unfortunately. Hell, the people that own the property can’t even access it...
Sure was! It’ll never be open. Chino Hills got too upscale for dirt bikes, unfortunately. Hell, the people that own the property can’t even access it, last I knew. You’ll have to go further into the 9 to get your fix.
It's funny you say that because we rode all over in Chino Hills back around 83-85 including some housing pads that had been abandoned. Around 86 as soon as you fired up a bike the damn Sheriff would be there in minutes. No fun. Honestly though growing up in OC, Anaheim for me, you could ride in a lot of empty lots and along the train tracks that follwed the 5 freeway.

The Shop

Post a reply to: whos track is this??

The Latest