whos track is this??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2012 3:56 PM

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=chino+hills&hl=en&ll=33.901268,-117.653875&spn=0.013393,0.031371&sll=33.989819,-117.732585&sspn=0.001183,0.001961&t=h&hnear=Chino+Hills,+San+Bernardino,+California&z=16

The is near the 71 abd 91 freeway close to Pro Circuit at the top of a hill. Looks like and old track, rumor is Stewart used to ride up there anyone have an idea?? Entrance is off the 71 freeway south near some type of contstruction company, not sure if its state owned.

|

6/11/2012 4:00 PM

Looks like theres little tracks everywhere, spotted a van near this one.

Photo

|

6/11/2012 4:07 PM

i take the 71 freeway everyday for work...and on multiple occasions i have seen a few trucks and a metal mulisha toy hauler just inside the gates on one of the gated pull offs right there in that area....dont know if it has anything to do with this??...

|

6/11/2012 4:16 PM

sure is a ton of earth scrapers down by the entrance to the south east.

|

6/11/2012 6:23 PM

Chino hills, it has to be where Rick Melon, and Bad Billy Robinson go riding.

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.

6/11/2012 6:45 PM

That's right in my backyard; there was talk of putting a track there by Prado dam; also a hop skip and a jump to Pro Circuit.
How about Two Two's: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=chino+hills&hl=en&ll=33.901268,-117.653875&spn=0.013393,0.031371&sll=33.989819,-117.732585&sspn=0.001183,0.001961&t=h&hnear=Chino+Hills,+San+Bernardino,+California&z=16

|

1/30/2013 4:57 PM

My buddy works on the freeways for a living. Supposedly they are pulling out a bunch of dirt out of there. As part of the agreement, the city is allowing the construction company to build a motocross complex in its place. Pretty sweet to have a local place in corona. Hope its true

|

1/30/2013 5:33 PM

The road racer Chris Clark had Mark Peters build a track somewhere in the Chino Hills. It was awesome!

|

1/30/2013 7:18 PM

Yeah I drive by it all the time I live off the next exit, you cant see it from the freeway, its very hidden up at the top of the hill, next to Chino hills state park

|

1/30/2013 10:34 PM

What about this little track out in the hills only a skip, hop, and jump away from the test tracks. The last time I rode in these hills was around 2007 and I saw some guy pounding out laps on this thing. It was right after a rain so it was perfect. I'm not sure if it's still there or overgrown but does anyone know anything about it? Zoom out a little and you'll find all the test tracks

http://binged.it/WCHHww

|

1/30/2013 10:36 PM

MX_Andrew83 wrote:

Chino hills, it has to be where Rick Melon, and Bad Billy Robinson go riding.

wink wink
|

1/30/2013 11:26 PM

There are two pieces of land there - one is the site of the proposted MX track several years back (old Gravel Pit) right off the freeway. Rumor had it that the city would only allow a track there if they built a bridge to allow access to the property from both the north and the south off the 71. What does a bridge cost - 8-10 millon or more.

Puplic MX Track probably not going to happen

The property to the North is owned by the family of a friend of mine. There used to be a landing strip there and a plane hanger.

There has been moto tracks and an off-road truck test track there on and off. I think that even Honda built a track back in the day and RC used to ride there. It was featured years back (I think) in a few videos and in a magazine or two. Totally private track - fenced off and guarded all the time. There is only one way in there unless you cut through Chino Hills park. It is up the hill from the old gravel put (possible site for a moto track)

|

1/31/2013 12:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2013 1:03 AM

All the final permits have gone through and the track is ready to be built. Plans are for a full blown public MX & truck racing/sxs track.

|

1/31/2013 1:13 AM

Bring back Saddleback park!

|

1/31/2013 7:38 AM

The Captain wrote:

All the final permits have gone through and the track is ready to be built. Plans are for a full blown public MX & truck racing/sxs track.

Proof??? If so who is behind it and how has it gone under the radar until now?

|

1/31/2013 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2013 7:47 AM

Well, I tried to upload the map of my place, but it didn't take. Don't know how to do it I guess.

|

1/31/2013 10:12 AM

smrscott wrote:

There are two pieces of land there - one is the site of the proposted MX track several years back (old Gravel Pit) right off the freeway. Rumor had it that the city would only allow a track there if they built a bridge to allow access to the property from both the north and the south off the 71. What does a bridge cost - 8-10 millon or more.

Puplic MX Track probably not going to happen

The property to the North is owned by the family of a friend of mine. There used to be a landing strip there and a plane hanger.

There has been moto tracks and an off-road truck test track there on and off. I think that even Honda built a track back in the day and RC used to ride there. It was featured years back (I think) in a few videos and in a magazine or two. Totally private track - fenced off and guarded all the time. There is only one way in there unless you cut through Chino Hills park. It is up the hill from the old gravel put (possible site for a moto track)

I'm pretty sure the first part of this video (G-Spot) was filmed there. I know a lot of people think it was filmed at Beaumont.....but I was told by someone that used to own a house on that property (who now races trucks professionally which explains the truck test track) that it was filmed there. Also, in a few scenes you can see a housing track way off in the distance and if you scroll down on that google map you can see the housing track. Beaumont didn't have a housing track near it like that.....especially back then.

|

1/31/2013 9:01 PM

Yes, thats it 100%, it actually has a for sale sign on the entrance. Been for sale for a long time. I always thought it would be a great spot to get, I live off the next exit off the 71/ Pine Ave. The road to the top is a little sketchy, but if I could get a group of 10 or more guys together it would be great to split a lease on the land. There are actually two entrances to the top of the hill, 1 in the video and 1 down the road by the gravel pit at the end of the 71.

|

1/31/2013 10:37 PM

I heard about a track being back in that area about 3 years ago. From what I "heard" funding fell through.....


Peters has been taking over, would be cool if he also took over this site...

|

be another brick in the wall, or get clipped
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/31/2013 11:40 PM

I really hope this place gets built.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

6/15/2013 11:09 PM

is to open to the public though?

|

4/11/2014 1:14 PM

Has anyone ridden here recently? Or is it a bust?

|

4/11/2014 2:46 PM

Back in the day we got to ride our mini bikes there. The owner of the property (friend of a friend) was an amazing aerobatic pilot and actually lost his life landing there when some of his cows got on the runway. Horrible deal.

The track was super nice. I even have some pictures (circa Nov 1983).

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
Winning is the best deodorant.

4/11/2014 7:03 PM

That's so awesome!!! Do you think I would have any problems riding there today?

|

4/11/2014 8:25 PM

MotoRaider wrote:

That's so awesome!!! Do you think I would have any problems riding there today?

Yea, I wouldn't try it. I'm pretty sure it's private property.

Those pics were 30 years ago... ( wow I'm getting old smile )

|

o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
Winning is the best deodorant.

4/27/2014 12:26 PM

MotoRaider wrote:

That's so awesome!!! Do you think I would have any problems riding there today?

TankSlapper wrote:

Yea, I wouldn't try it. I'm pretty sure it's private property.

Those pics were 30 years ago... ( wow I'm getting old smile )

I'm Pretty sure this is the track in this video!!

|

2/19/2020 10:39 PM

Me and a buddy road up today on bikes and saw little bit of the outdoor track but here are some pics of the supercross Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

2/20/2020 3:41 AM

Damn hasn’t been touched in yearssssss

|

2/20/2020 5:05 AM

I have so many great memories of that spot. Riding with legends like Josh Grant and Ben Bostrom, the incredible but short lived Clark track put in by Peters, shoveling two trucks full of horse poop out of the hanger and towing away an old Jeep so we could have our wedding there. Thanks so much for the trip down memory lane.
Photo

|

2/20/2020 1:29 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

I have so many great memories of that spot. Riding with legends like Josh Grant and Ben Bostrom, the incredible but short lived Clark track put in by Peters, shoveling two trucks full of horse poop out of the hanger and towing away an old Jeep so we could have our wedding there. Thanks so much for the trip down memory lane.
Photo

I remember saying you rode there! Cant wait to see if it opens again. Unfortunately, I feel like the "public" will ruin the place...
Was this video filmed there too?

|