Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 6:58am
I had really good seats/view, and to me these men

stewart
rc
reed
ferry
villapoto
porcel

rode there brains out and everyone else just was cruising around at just enough speed so they dont crash. what i mean is they were pushing the limits, like scrubing jumps! pinning it through the whoops! guys like lewis
and villimen,hansen, were just cruising!
|
midpack
Fantasy
1096th
1/7/2007 3:53pm
I could tell you who wasn't but I don't want to get roasted.
Digger437
1/7/2007 4:00pm
midpack wrote:
I would have to say #338 Jason Lawrence impressed me the most. He was moving up past #100 and #73 and hung with Pourcel who looked really good. Also Matt Lemoine rode awesome for his first race.
MK 105
1/7/2007 5:12pm
midpack wrote:
Digger437 wrote:
I would have to say #338 Jason Lawrence impressed me the most. He was moving up past #100 and #73 and hung with Pourcel who looked...
I would have to say #338 Jason Lawrence impressed me the most. He was moving up past #100 and #73 and hung with Pourcel who looked really good. Also Matt Lemoine rode awesome for his first race.
yeah porcel looked real good! Im a fanCool JLAW looked good to!
braaap
Fantasy
2172nd
1/7/2007 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
midpack wrote:
Digger437 wrote:
I would have to say #338 Jason Lawrence impressed me the most. He was moving up past #100 and #73 and hung with Pourcel who looked...
MK 105 wrote:
I'm "super pumped" for Ferry and Lemoine. Reed is starting to win some points with me also. He's tough.

The Shop

Androoshk
1/7/2007 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
Digger437 wrote:
MK 105 wrote:
braaap wrote:
I'm "super pumped" for Ferry and Lemoine. Reed is starting to win some points with me also. He's tough.
ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light". and since no one else has, i will start the controversy. ricky did not look good last night. he was swapping through the whoops, making a lot of little mistakes. there was no way bubba should have caught him after falling. he just didnt want it
Mutt
1/7/2007 8:42pm
MK 105 wrote:
braaap wrote:
Androoshk wrote:
ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light". and since...
ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light". and since no one else has, i will start the controversy. ricky did not look good last night. he was swapping through the whoops, making a lot of little mistakes. there was no way bubba should have caught him after falling. he just didnt want it
Androoshk wrote:
ricky did not look good last night. he was swapping through the whoops, making a lot of little mistakes. there was no way bubba should have caught him after falling. he just didnt want it

RC's head has already gone to NASCAR. He stated in his prerace interview that not winning last night wasn't going to diminish his career.
SCIENCE
1/8/2007 7:26am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
MK 105 wrote:
braaap wrote:
Androoshk wrote:
ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light". and since...
Androoshk wrote:

For some strange reason, I've liked Reed since he got here. Probably because from his first 250SX in '02 he has ridden hard. As well as being similar in style to #2. While he has oodles of talent, he never settles. I think his smoothness and technical ability as well as his mentality keep him from riding out of his comfort zone at times. RC & JBS hang it out constantly! His ride @ A1 was inspiring, as was his ride at Daytona last year. Most w/injury would have mailed it in and or not ridden. If he can bear the pain and keep getting on the box each week he has a legit chance at the title. Bubba (who could win every race) rides so hard and fast that he is bound to throw one away. RC didn't look bad, but he def has other ineterests on his mind.

On the flip side, I'd say that Windham's ride was a bit of a disapointment. Anyone on here at the race? Is he hurt or just have bad luck all night? You didn't see him on the broadcast too much. I would expect him to move through the pack and be banging on Reed's door for third. In the lites, Hansen looked tenative. I wouldn't count him out though.

Post edited by: SCIENCE, at: 2007/01/08 15:31

Post edited by: SCIENCE, at: 2007/01/08 15:32
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
1/8/2007 7:33am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
braaap wrote:
Androoshk wrote:
SCIENCE wrote:
[b]Androoshk wrote:[/b] [quote]ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light"...
Androoshk wrote:

For some strange reason, I've liked Reed since he got here. Probably because from his first 250SX in '02 he has ridden hard. As well as being similar in style to #2. While he has oodles of talent, he never settles. I think his smoothness and technical ability as well as his mentality keep him from riding out of his comfort zone at times. RC & JBS hang it out constantly! His ride @ A1 was inspiring, as was his ride at Daytona last year. Most w/injury would have mailed it in and or not ridden. If he can bear the pain and keep getting on the box each week he has a legit chance at the title. Bubba (who could win every race) rides so hard and fast that he is bound to throw one away. RC didn't look bad, but he def has other ineterests on his mind.

On the flip side, I'd say that Windham's ride was a bit of a disapointment. Anyone on here at the race? Is he hurt or just have bad luck all night? You didn't see him on the broadcast too much. I would expect him to move through the pack and be banging on Reed's door for third. In the lites, Hansen looked tenative. I wouldn't count him out though.

Chalk another up for Reed, he's a fighter. I'm "super pumped" for him. Shame for Dusty Klatt, hopefully he gets feeling better and comes back out when he's ready and shows what he can really do.
MK 105
1/8/2007 10:25am
braaap wrote:
Androoshk wrote:
SCIENCE wrote:
[b]Androoshk wrote:[/b] [quote]ya i will really have to admit that i have always been a reed hater, but after last night i have "seen the light"...
Androoshk wrote:

reed is a real tough guy, he gets hurt pops a bottle of pain killers and goes out and tries to redeem himself

K-dub was thinking of cheeseburgers and flying planes sat night but to me he is still a bad ass he is the one who scared the crap out rc when he made his comback in 04
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
1/8/2007 8:57pm
I agree, J-Law rode great. I don't like him much but he impressed. I never heard of Matt Lemoine but I noticed he had good times in practice. He backed it up with a great ride in the 250F main. He beat alot of bigger named guys. RV looks to dominant the class. In the 450 class Preston rode a great race for forth. He never gets any credit because he rides so smooth you don't notice him. I think JS proved that he will be pretty much unbeatable this year. He was clearly faster than RC. It could be a long season for everybody else. I hope when IT is 100%, Davi and Andrew come back they can make a differance but I doubt it.

Post edited by: mumbles, at: 2007/01/09 04:58
mpy
1/8/2007 9:08pm
MK 105 wrote:
I had really good seats/view, and to me these men

stewart
rc
reed
ferry
villapoto
porcel

rode there brains out and everyone else just was cruising around at just enough speed so they dont crash. what i mean is they were pushing the limits, like scrubing jumps! pinning it through the whoops! guys like lewis
and villimen,hansen, were just cruising!

I wouldn't say that Vuillemin was just cruising, he passed at least 10 riders in the main event. Great ride by him! The race for positions 4-10 will be really interesting this year!

Post a reply to: who really rode hard at A1?

The Latest