who is james agent/manager/main man

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:14pm
not talking bout LB...who's the guy that has James on Letterman or Leno or good morning America? This is a huge deal for moto and James and African Americans. Millions of eyeballs are waiting dammit.

at least a "I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" spot should be happening...shouldn't it?
|
UPS Man
5/12/2009 7:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 11:53pm
Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba is racing motocross now so team L&M racing is supercross and motocross racing team now.

L&M Racing is in California USA.

When is Bubba going to be on all those late night and morning television shows? I want to watch. I think a lot of racing fans would like to watch those shows.
5/12/2009 7:41pm
UPS Man wrote:
Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba is racing motocross...
Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba is racing motocross now so team L&M racing is supercross and motocross racing team now.

When is Bubba going to be on all those late night and morning television shows? I want to watch. I think a lot of racing fans would like to watch those shows.
Yeah and James use to ride for kaw and he won the outdoors last year. (thats more of a mx track then a super cross track(super cross is more of and indoor stadium track). BTW he won the supercross series this year hope this is helpful.
Sonny
5/12/2009 7:54pm
UPS Man wrote:
Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba is racing motocross...

UPS, get a new tracking number. Bobby is talking about the guy who brokered the deal between Larry and James. His agent.

The Shop

Sondy132001
5/12/2009 7:55pm
BobbyM wrote:
not talking bout LB...who's the guy that has James on Letterman or Leno or good morning America? This is a huge deal for moto and James...
not talking bout LB...who's the guy that has James on Letterman or Leno or good morning America? This is a huge deal for moto and James and African Americans. Millions of eyeballs are waiting dammit.

Cheryl Lynch (Jeremy McGrath, Brian Deegan, Nicky Hayden) is his PR Agent she put Jeremy on Leno in the past.

S
5/12/2009 9:28pm
BobbyM wrote:
not talking bout LB...who's the guy that has James on Letterman or Leno or good morning America? This is a huge deal for moto and James...

Are you referring to the fact another rider will be on carson daly?
I hope you realize how many viewers Carson Daly gets, its less than a live mountain bike race on the web, less than a motocross race on the web and millions less than a kid on a trials mountain bike has been seen on youtube.
teggers
5/12/2009 9:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/12/2009 9:30pm
Cheryl Lynch (Jeremy McGrath, Brian Deegan, Nicky Hayden) is his PR Agent she put Jeremy on Leno in the past.

S
Interesting.
jeffro503
5/12/2009 9:34pm
ocscottie wrote:
Do they make short UPS trucks? [img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_y8SPNbAAKo8/SFdSSU0gpvI/AAAAAAAACSo/Fhptoyfc4s8/s400/totg-short-bus.jpg[/img]
Do they make short UPS trucks?

Fuggin' perfect scotty!
5/12/2009 10:07pm
James does his own stuff. He and his family work together to take care of these type of requests. Most of the time all these request come from the Teams Media o
5/12/2009 10:11pm
It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me. Chad told me that he got on the Carsen Daily show at the last minute because James pulled out of filming it. He said he didnt want to do it because they wanted James over him but he did it anyways for exposure.
Big Lenny
5/12/2009 10:53pm
It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me...
It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me. Chad told me that he got on the Carsen Daily show at the last minute because James pulled out of filming it. He said he didnt want to do it because they wanted James over him but he did it anyways for exposure.
Chads been exposed a long time ago...
numba1 fan
5/13/2009 12:55am
It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me...
i remember when i had imaginary friends....
catatonic
5/13/2009 3:27am
UPS Man wrote:

No shit???
thanks man.
Sledneck
5/13/2009 10:13am
What happened to David Evans?

Wait. What?
Sledneck
5/13/2009 10:14am
ocscottie wrote:
Do they make short UPS trucks? [img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_y8SPNbAAKo8/SFdSSU0gpvI/AAAAAAAACSo/Fhptoyfc4s8/s400/totg-short-bus.jpg[/img]
Do they make short UPS trucks?

jeffro503 wrote:
Fuggin' perfect scotty!
BobbyM
5/13/2009 12:20pm
BobbyM wrote:

Are you referring to the fact another rider will be on carson daly? I hope you realize how many viewers Carson Daly gets, its less than...
Are you referring to the fact another rider will be on carson daly?
I hope you realize how many viewers Carson Daly gets, its less than a live mountain bike race on the web, less than a motocross race on the web and millions less than a kid on a trials mountain bike has been seen on youtube.
fugg no. that has no bearing on my question, quit assuming.

Post a reply to: who is james agent/manager/main man

The Latest