who is james agent/manager/main man

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2009 6:11 PM

not talking bout LB...who's the guy that has James on Letterman or Leno or good morning America? This is a huge deal for moto and James and African Americans. Millions of eyeballs are waiting dammit.

at least a "I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" spot should be happening...shouldn't it?

|

5/12/2009 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 11:53 PM

Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba is racing motocross now so team L&M racing is supercross and motocross racing team now.

L&M Racing is in California USA.

When is Bubba going to be on all those late night and morning television shows? I want to watch. I think a lot of racing fans would like to watch those shows.

|

5/12/2009 7:41 PM

UPS Man wrote:

Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba ...more

Yeah and James use to ride for kaw and he won the outdoors last year. (thats more of a mx track then a super cross track(super cross is more of and indoor stadium track). BTW he won the supercross series this year hope this is helpful.

|

why do today what you can put off till tomorrow

5/12/2009 7:51 PM

Do they make short UPS trucks?

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

5/12/2009 7:54 PM

UPS Man wrote:

Larry Brooks is his manager. He works at Team L&M Racing. The Supercross only team that Bubba rides for. But I hear Bubba ...more

UPS, get a new tracking number. Bobby is talking about the guy who brokered the deal between Larry and James. His agent.

|

5/12/2009 7:55 PM

Cheryl Lynch (Jeremy McGrath, Brian Deegan, Nicky Hayden) is his PR Agent she put Jeremy on Leno in the past.

S

|

5/12/2009 9:28 PM

Are you referring to the fact another rider will be on carson daly?
I hope you realize how many viewers Carson Daly gets, its less than a live mountain bike race on the web, less than a motocross race on the web and millions less than a kid on a trials mountain bike has been seen on youtube.

|

5/12/2009 9:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2009 9:30 PM

Sondy132001 wrote:

Cheryl Lynch (Jeremy McGrath, Brian Deegan, Nicky Hayden) is his PR Agent she put Jeremy on Leno in the past.

S

Interesting.

|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

5/12/2009 9:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 11:53 PM

|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

5/12/2009 9:34 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

Fuggin' perfect scotty!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/12/2009 10:07 PM

James does his own stuff. He and his family work together to take care of these type of requests. Most of the time all these request come from the Teams Media o

|

5/12/2009 10:11 PM

It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me. Chad told me that he got on the Carsen Daily show at the last minute because James pulled out of filming it. He said he didnt want to do it because they wanted James over him but he did it anyways for exposure.

|

5/12/2009 10:53 PM

Reeds Biggest Fan wrote:

It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me. Chad told me that ...more

Chads been exposed a long time ago...

|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

5/13/2009 12:55 AM

Reeds Biggest Fan wrote:

It's not easy to get on these shows, you cant just call up and say hey I'm a bad ass racer do a story on me. Chad told me that ...more

i remember when i had imaginary friends....

|

5/13/2009 3:27 AM

UPS Man wrote:

No shit???
thanks man.

|

"fortunately I keep my feathers numbered.....for just such an occasion"

5/13/2009 10:13 AM

What happened to David Evans?

Wait. What?

|

5/13/2009 10:14 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Photo

jeffro503 wrote:

Fuggin' perfect scotty!

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

5/13/2009 12:20 PM

stiksandstones wrote:

Are you referring to the fact another rider will be on carson daly?
I hope you realize how many viewers Carson Daly gets, its ...more

fugg no. that has no bearing on my question, quit assuming.

|