who fuggerd up more?

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 3/3/2014 11:50am
Alessi having a podium in his sights only to go down along with his dream or KR, in contention for the title fuggering up twice in the main?

This is an easy one mouthbreathers...you can nail this one for sure.
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
3/2/2014 10:12am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 10:16am
Had to be somewhat devastating to Kenny.
The title's a pretty big deal,just saying.
It's not over until it's over....but it certainly can get out reach in this talent pool and so late in the season.
Should be interesting to see how he rebounds for the rest of the series.

1 race doesn't compare to winning the entire series.
Well unless you throw away your chances.

With that said,my answer is Roczen.
kongols
3/2/2014 10:15am
FastEddy wrote:
Had to be somewhat devastating to Kenny. The title's a pretty big deal,just saying. It's not over until it's over....but it certainly can get out reach...
Had to be somewhat devastating to Kenny.
The title's a pretty big deal,just saying.
It's not over until it's over....but it certainly can get out reach in this talent pool and so late in the season.
Should be interesting to see how he rebounds for the rest of the series.

1 race doesn't compare to winning the entire series.
Well unless you throw away your chances.

With that said,my answer is Roczen.
From what I understand Roczen`s clutch lever was all messed up?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
3/2/2014 10:17am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 10:18am
kongols wrote:
Not sure,dude.
Did it happen in his first mishap or second one?

I was bummed when I seen him pull out.
He said his back was hurting him.
I assumed that was the reason.

The Shop

MotoX85
3/2/2014 10:19am
From what I understand, (saw on tv) Kenny was in Kansas with Dorothy and he will have lots of years left, no need to go break cause you are seeing road runner and wile coyote running circles on your front fender.
3/2/2014 10:20am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 10:33am
KRoc for sure... It will be interesting to see how he responds. We all saw what happened last year out doors, after the crash at Spring Creek. That seemed to take some wind out of him for the rest of the season. After Spring Creek, there were 6 opportunities to score 25 points, and he was 27 down. He lost 32 more points over the next 6 motos.

There are 8 opportunities to score points left in SX...and KRoc is 26 down after a big crash and poor point result setback. Very similar situation....

He really sounded like he got his bell rung. I wonder how his concussion tests went.?
kongols
3/2/2014 10:23am
kongols wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
Not sure,dude. Did it happen in his first mishap or second one? I was bummed when I seen him pull out. He said his back was...
Not sure,dude.
Did it happen in his first mishap or second one?

I was bummed when I seen him pull out.
He said his back was hurting him.
I assumed that was the reason.
Here is a capture.

JM485
3/2/2014 10:23am
MotoX85 wrote:
From what I understand, (saw on tv) Kenny was in Kansas with Dorothy and he will have lots of years left, no need to go break...
From what I understand, (saw on tv) Kenny was in Kansas with Dorothy and he will have lots of years left, no need to go break cause you are seeing road runner and wile coyote running circles on your front fender.
Ya, it seemed like he rung his bell a bit. When he said "I think I went over the bars" I knew he made the right choice in stepping off the bike. Good for him not to try and ride if he isn't feel right, the championship isn't worth risking a much bigger crash.
MotoX85
3/2/2014 10:30am
Are you talking about a clutch "lever" you don't need a clutch "lever" to finish the race. Kenny pulled off cause birds were chirping and stars were twinkling. If you even go back and watch when he talks to his mechanic, he gestures as such but trying to hide it. His mechanic looks around kind of telling him to keep it low. New concussion testing is going to make everyone hide them.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
3/2/2014 10:59am
Cole Seely would have caught Alessi anyway.
LoudLove
3/2/2014 11:08am
Two entirely separate circumstances. One is a past champion contesting for the SX title, while the other has largely become a footnote unless having an on/off track meltdown. Ken's DNF had a greater impact and was a bit more unexpected than Mike making an untimely error.

Short answer: Roczen.
IWreckALot
3/2/2014 11:11am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 11:12am
BobbyM wrote:
Alessi having a podium in his sights only to go down along with his dream or KR, in contention for the title fuggering up twice in...
Alessi having a podium in his sights only to go down along with his dream or KR, in contention for the title fuggering up twice in the main?

Your attempt to rationalize alessi's mistake by comparing him to other actual title contenders is weak.

I agree with Jarid and loudlove.
BobbyM
3/2/2014 11:58am
Thanks to all the mouthbreathers that participated in this online survey. Smile
3/2/2014 12:01pm
It's his first season, shit happens.

He's having good results, for sure
500guy
3/2/2014 12:05pm
Roczen and Stewart lost the most last night and if Roczen can pass the Head Injury test I would be surprised, He was very loopy afterwards.
PressPassP
3/2/2014 2:29pm
Stewart had a big coming together with Hill in the yardsale that caused RV and KR to go down,and WP hit KR too,so Imo thats only a single fugger-up from him

That track certainly gave a hand to anyone remotely near to a fuggering up moment
olddude
3/2/2014 2:37pm
So BobbyM? What is your conclusion?
Besides we are all mouth breathing cumchuggling spearmbeards?
BobbyM
3/2/2014 4:30pm
i say mike lost more than kr, .he isn't going to beat rv...not this year anyways.
jwhitemx15
3/2/2014 4:37pm
KRoc's crash was crazy and I'm not surprised he didn't finish. I'm shocked he got back on the bike at all. After his bike cart-wheeled off the track he just sat in the middle of the corner (corner before the first triple) on his knees for a while before anyone got to him. They didn't show anything on the broadcast until he was standing up and they were helping him off the track.

The track last night made the best riders in the world look like goons at times. I've never seen any track that gnarly by the end of a main event.
3/2/2014 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 4:46pm
PressPassP wrote:
Stewart had a big coming together with Hill in the yardsale that caused RV and KR to go down,and WP hit KR too,so Imo thats only...
Stewart had a big coming together with Hill in the yardsale that caused RV and KR to go down,and WP hit KR too,so Imo thats only a single fugger-up from him

That track certainly gave a hand to anyone remotely near to a fuggering up moment
Stews crash was quite a bit later...Stew and Seeley came together, and Stew was in weaker position. He got bowling pinned across the front of Hill. His bike hooked out from under him...and he went down pretty hard into the hole after the 1st real jump peak. It was slow...but could have hurt.

He did only lose 4 points to RV...but he needed to MAKE UP 4...not lose 4 more.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
3/2/2014 4:47pm
BobbyM wrote:
i say mike lost more than kr, .he isn't going to beat rv...not this year anyways.
i say KR potential bonus for winning the championship is much higher than a 2nd place in a race for Alessi, so KR lost more IMO,
Uncleof2
3/2/2014 9:30pm
BobbyM wrote:
Alessi having a podium in his sights only to go down along with his dream or KR, in contention for the title fuggering up twice in...

Bobby you are so right, this one is easy. Your man Mike A. in one of the few chances in his career to take away a SX win
he faltered again. Sure it was a bummer for Kroc, but he has already won a SX, will certainly win rookie of the year, and many
more wins and possible championships in his future. Kenny is seeing how hard it is to win a championship and he is learning
from one of winningest champions of all time. BobbyM did I nail it.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/2/2014 9:58pm
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Bobby you are so right, this one is easy. Your man Mike A. in one of the few chances in his career to take away a...
Bobby you are so right, this one is easy. Your man Mike A. in one of the few chances in his career to take away a SX win
he faltered again. Sure it was a bummer for Kroc, but he has already won a SX, will certainly win rookie of the year, and many
more wins and possible championships in his future. Kenny is seeing how hard it is to win a championship and he is learning
BURN!!!LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
shredder22
3/3/2014 3:49am
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Bobby you are so right, this one is easy. Your man Mike A. in one of the few chances in his career to take away a...
^^^^^^^^this exactly.

Kenny has a bright future and has already accomplished more in one year than Mike has done in 9-10 years. Once RV retires, Kenny and Eli are gonna be winning and battling each other for a lot of championships.

Mike's highlight of his career is winning a heat race.
IWreckALot
3/3/2014 4:34am
500guy wrote:
Roczen and Stewart lost the most last night and if Roczen can pass the Head Injury test I would be surprised, He was very loopy afterwards.
Looking through Kenny's twitter, I think he is alright. His back looks pretty rashed up though. I think he'll be there.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/3/2014 8:22am
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
He never turned his back on his Father so he's a winner in my book. Did i nail it?
shredder22
3/3/2014 8:43am
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
He never turned his back on his Father so he's a winner in my book. Did i nail it?
Mike should have turned his back on his father. If he did, he might be in a better place than he is now. As for RV and his dad, they have reconciled everything and I doubt any of us know what really happened with them.

If you're referring to Kenny his dad was with him when he won A1, so I guess every things better with them.

So no, you didn't nail it Crash. As a matter of fact, you never do.
Uncleof2
3/3/2014 8:59am
BobbyM wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
Wow, just wow. Dude you have just sunk to an all-time low in my book. Did I say anything about Mike's relationship with his
dad, and besides that you don't know what the heck your talking about. No, you didn't nail it.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/3/2014 9:04am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2014 9:05am
meant to quote

Post a reply to: who fuggerd up more?

The Latest