where to ride in Mass

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 6:11pm
I recently made the journey from my home "the sunshine state" to this dump you yankees call home. Where is there to ride? I heard that grease monkey that used to own miami motocross inc has a track up here too. What are the good spots?
|
jleews6
4/5/2010 8:47am
HA HA good luck. I moved from there to VA about 18 years ago. Best thing I think I have ever done.
jndmx
4/5/2010 10:56am
[url]http://www.crowhillmx.com/index.html[/url]

Crow Hill is located in North Central MA, owned by the Marshall family.
Nice long natural terrain course.

There is a huge long sandy section on the track so make sure you wear your big girl panties so the sand doesn't itch your vagina.
Fleece192
4/5/2010 10:57am
Go back to the sunshine state, you redneck. there are plenty of places to ride Tongue
stumpjumper
4/5/2010 11:00am
Just read where six people on an atv rode of a 700 foot cliff?How the hell do you get six on one?

The Shop

KMC440
4/5/2010 1:56pm
The real question is.... only six?
mxnick
4/5/2010 3:13pm
Where in MA? There is a new track in RI that just opened, Tony LaRusso's place in CT is very good. Down near the Cape is central village...PM me for more info, but let me know where you are.
lappedrider
4/5/2010 3:36pm
Also the new track at New England Dragway should be opening this up coming weekend just over the border in Epping NH.
braaap89
4/7/2010 3:23pm
jndmx wrote:
[url]http://www.crowhillmx.com/index.html[/url] Crow Hill is located in North Central MA, owned by the Marshall family. Nice long natural terrain course. There is a huge long sandy section...
[url]http://www.crowhillmx.com/index.html[/url]

Crow Hill is located in North Central MA, owned by the Marshall family.
Nice long natural terrain course.

There is a huge long sandy section on the track so make sure you wear your big girl panties so the sand doesn't itch your vagina.
This place is awesome! Robby Marshall is way fast and a riot to hang out with. Make sure you watch Brody Wilson too. He is this fmx dude from around there and he is absolutley insain! There are some sweet sand pits close to there. Im not sure what its called but its right by crowhill. Thats the only place ive been
MB4
4/7/2010 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:57pm
mxnick wrote:
Where in MA? There is a new track in RI that just opened, Tony LaRusso's place in CT is very good. Down near the Cape is...
Where in MA? There is a new track in RI that just opened, Tony LaRusso's place in CT is very good. Down near the Cape is central village...PM me for more info, but let me know where you are.
Down near the Cape is Capeway Rovers M/C in Middleboro. Central Village is in CT. Crow Hill is in Templeton, MA. See list below of New England Tracks & Clubs...

NESC / www.nescmotocross.com
NCSC / www.capewayrovers.com
NEMX / www.nemx.org
NEMA / www.nemamx.com
MMS / www.hemondsmx.com
www.cccmx.com
www.mx207.com
www.crowhillmx.com
www.motocross338.org
www,ctmotocross.com
www.winchesterspeedpark.com
www.jollymx.com
www.newenglanddragway.com
www.neatv-mx.com
Motoxtombo
4/7/2010 7:04pm
Just read where six people on an atv rode of a 700 foot cliff?How the hell do you get six on one?
That happened just a few miles from my house,I was wondering how six people fit on one atv too,then I read they were on one of these silly things. lol
Fast Orange
4/7/2010 7:23pm
Well slick, you can always hit an open practice at the 'Wick. What's you're number, we'll look for ya?
spud
4/7/2010 7:34pm
mxnick wrote:
Where in MA? There is a new track in RI that just opened, Tony LaRusso's place in CT is very good. Down near the Cape is...
Where is the RI track? Name? City?

Thanks,
Spud
Sonny
4/7/2010 7:47pm
mxnick wrote:
Not so fast Nick, Tony will get the track ready when the river goes down. Every year is the same thing. Northern CT river melting, floods the crap out of that place. Look at his tabletop. Classic.

Post a reply to: where to ride in Mass

The Latest