where to rent a bike for 10 days?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/13/2018 12:14 PM

Hello
does anybody know who offers MX bike rent where you don´t need to share the bike with someone else? I don´t like the idea of waiting for the bike while someone else rides it or not being allowed to set it up to my personal liking and the offer I got is too expensive if I have to share the bike..
If a dealer or private would sell or rent a bike and take it back after our holidays for a good fee - that would be welcome as well. Being a Vet rider, quick but very rarely out of control. Would like to come to US next autumn and ride all the legendary tracks. All suggestions welcome - thanks in advance.
cheers, WEAL

|

12/13/2018 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2018 12:29 PM

Well it depends on where you're going. I'm not currently aware of a place that will allow you to rent a bike and then travel with it, but there are several places in states like California that will allow you to rent bikes and ride on their tracks.
www.mxvacations.com

|

12/13/2018 12:51 PM

Buy a used one and set something up with a dealer to sell it for you after you leave on consignment.

|

12/13/2018 12:59 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Buy a used one and set something up with a dealer to sell it for you after you leave on consignment.

Yes, I thought this would be the best idea so far. Would prefer KTM/HQV 450 as that is what I ride at home. Will stay in California only and want to ride a couple of those tracks. Is it possible to rent Mercedes Sprinter or similar for transport for two weeks?
cheers WEAL

|

12/14/2018 3:23 AM

You should definitely be able rent a sprinter or something similar for those two weeks, way easier finding vans to rent than motorcycles haha. Good luck, and enjoy the trip!

|

12/14/2018 8:22 PM

If it’s in California go through RaceSoCal

|

12/14/2018 8:31 PM

MX vacations would be the best option.

|

12/14/2018 10:22 PM

|