whats up with mx riders having stomache problems?

ocscottie
3/13/2010 12:51pm
I recall Chad mentioning something in one of his interviews about his problem having something to do with "metal".
RocketLab
3/13/2010 12:57pm
RMZ819 wrote:
The riders can't bitch about there equipment anymore so they need a new excuse. My Stomach hurts is the new Epstein Barr. I wonder what happened...
The riders can't bitch about there equipment anymore so they need a new excuse. My Stomach hurts is the new Epstein Barr.

I wonder what happened to that (Epstein Barr)excuse? Nobody seems to get that one anymore. It must of got all used up.
jmar wrote:
Are you really that stupid?
RMZ819 wrote:
Actually I forgot more on the shitter this morning than you will ever know. Epstein Barr was bullshit excuse to milk the system. A lot of...
Actually I forgot more on the shitter this morning than you will ever know. Epstein Barr was bullshit excuse to milk the system. A lot of money was flushed down the shitter by teams in the name of Mr Epstein Barr.

When Reed was getting his ass kicked thats all we heard about. But when Stewart stayed home last summer and Alessi and RV got hurt Reeds tummy was never a issue.

I am Just calling it like i see it. If you don't like it, suck a pud!!!
I guess you forgot it was Carmichael that was having issues with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Wink and I remember Reed's tummy still giving him issues after RV and Alessi were hurt. Maybe eat more fiber?
mxrudi
3/13/2010 1:42pm
Affman69 wrote:
Energy Drinks ?

IMO they don't drink it often. Monster or Rockstar bottle yes, but no energy drink in there.

The Shop

ayearinmx
3/13/2010 1:50pm
perhaps it's just that there are more people asking the questions nowadays.....
3/13/2010 1:55pm
Maybe the travel? Airplanes, hotels, different water in each town, port o cans, eating out for most meals, mouthfulls of dirt? That would probably make me sick too.
bchristy613
3/13/2010 2:01pm
Probably nerves... As a C rider I had the shits before every race haha.. And I pissed every 5 min before my race it seemed like. I always got really nervous for some reason, especially when I'd be at a new track or when something got switched up..
Crush
3/13/2010 2:27pm
RMZ819 wrote:
Actually I forgot more on the shitter this morning than you will ever know. Epstein Barr was bullshit excuse to milk the system. A lot of...
Actually I forgot more on the shitter this morning than you will ever know. Epstein Barr was bullshit excuse to milk the system. A lot of money was flushed down the shitter by teams in the name of Mr Epstein Barr.

When Reed was getting his ass kicked thats all we heard about. But when Stewart stayed home last summer and Alessi and RV got hurt Reeds tummy was never a issue.

Once again you are a fuckin muppet...

Reed was complaining about his stomach all last year, SX, MX, all through his sx series and he's still not got a handle on it now...

I know there must not be much room left inside Jame's jock strap with Lenny down there but do you not get tired of just hating all the time?!?!

Muppet
jmar
3/13/2010 3:09pm
RMZ819 wrote:
The riders can't bitch about there equipment anymore so they need a new excuse. My Stomach hurts is the new Epstein Barr. I wonder what happened...
The riders can't bitch about there equipment anymore so they need a new excuse. My Stomach hurts is the new Epstein Barr.

I wonder what happened to that (Epstein Barr)excuse? Nobody seems to get that one anymore. It must of got all used up.
jmar wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

You might not realized it, but you answered the original question with out any doubts.
curmudgeon
3/13/2010 3:31pm
RMZ819 wrote:

jmar wrote:
Yes, yes he is.
3/13/2010 3:53pm
So the recent prevalence of stomach issues has mostly been attributed to stress by most of you morons.

Is stress something new in the sport? LOL WTF are you guys thinking.
kawboy388
3/13/2010 4:36pm
Hmmmmm, can't believe no one has blamed "FOUR STROKES" yet.
DownSouth
3/13/2010 4:38pm
kawboy388 wrote:
It's the fumes from the U4.1 fuel that the 4 strokes run that is causing the problems.

It's got to be.
kawboy388
3/13/2010 4:42pm
kawboy388 wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
It's the fumes from the U4.1 fuel that the 4 strokes run that is causing the problems.

It's got to be.
Hmmm, didn't they used to give people a spoonful of castor oil when they were constipated, back in the old days ? Maybe that 927 Maxima Castor was good for 2 things.Laughing
3/13/2010 4:56pm
http://www.medicinenet.com/dehydration/article.htm

Dehydration occurs when the amount of water leaving the body is greater than the amount being taken in. The body is very dynamic and always changing. This is especially true with water in the body. We lose water routinely when:

Dehydration occurs because there is too much water lost, not enough water taken in, or most often a combination of the two.

Diarrhea: Diarrhea is the most common reason a person loses excess water. A significant amount of water can be lost with each bowel movement. Worldwide, more than four million children die each year because of dehydration from diarrhea.

Vomiting: Vomiting can also be a cause of fluid loss and it is difficult for a person to replace water by drinking it if they are unable to tolerate liquids.

I remember a day when Henry was hooked up to IV's in between moto's
mx.jah
3/13/2010 6:49pm
mxwrench66 wrote:
Its called PED's
Pingree mentionned it a few times.
RACEGUY
3/13/2010 7:21pm
RMZ819 wrote:

jmar wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:

I'm with you RMZ. I've stuck my neck out by commenting on the Epstein Barr thing on a number of occasions.

Very handy diagnosis, like ADD/HD and COPD...nothing we can pin down, but it COULD include your symptoms.

Whatever.

Post a reply to: whats up with mx riders having stomache problems?

The Latest