whats little hannys problem?

toroP
7/7/2012 7:55am
JustMX wrote:
you may be correct, but I would argue that he is just tired of the following: Whiny bitches with no real race history getting a good...
you may be correct, but I would argue that he is just tired of the following:

Whiny bitches with no real race history getting a good ride just because their father was once a good racer.

or

Riders that worry more about how "thug" they appear, hanging out with an entourage and getting into altercations instead of concentrating on becoming the champion they may have the potential to be

or

Sandbaggers being in the "Lites" class forever

or

Any rider that Badmouths a sport that allows him to have a pretty good lifestyle and has prevented said rider from ever having to actually do anything that resembled a 9-5 type job.
I'm curious. Do you think you live in a great country?

And you never spend any time in Non-Moto badmouthing this countries leadership, right?

Classic Vital.

I saw Josh at a restaurant before a SX event. The guy was extremely gracious and respectful to staff, fans, fellow riders, everyone.
This is all I know about Josh, personally.
mxb2
7/7/2012 7:55am
I wonder if the money Hanny gets from the industry is fake ? LOL
Brent
7/7/2012 8:35am
mx757 wrote:
Ill go over this point by point of yours. 1) No real race hitory? so tying for a 125 title in I believe 2003 with grant...
Ill go over this point by point of yours.

1) No real race hitory? so tying for a 125 title in I believe 2003 with grant Langston is no real race history?

2) seems to me he was THE TOP Rider on the Hart and Huntington team until he got hurt.

3) He rode the 450 class this year, and put together very respectable rides

4) hes pissed at what the sport is becoming. 45 second laps in SX? Everyone in the main doing the exact same rhythm? whoops getting easier and easier? If he didnt think it was still better than a 9-5, I am sure he would go do the 9-5 thing.
Not to ruin a good thread, but the first one was Ryan Hughes, not Hansen .
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
7/7/2012 8:45am
Not to ruin a good post, but he is right Hansen tied Langston BUT it was in 2005, not 2003. Reed won 2003 East coast easy (lost one race to Jesseman, the last one and he almost came back and got him).

Anyway, as you will see Langston won title because he had more wins, although that last round was crazy.

The Shop

scooter5002
7/7/2012 9:17am
cammyboi wrote:
All of you fags giving hanny shit leave him alone, half you are fat 50 year old virgins that sit behind a computer eating cheese burgers...
All of you fags giving hanny shit leave him alone, half you are fat 50 year old virgins that sit behind a computer eating cheese burgers and wouldn't be able to ride half as fast as he can.
I'll have you know I got some last night. A romantic evening in the backyard, with a blissful ending in the basement. If the shepherd doesn't do an actual headcount before I get her back, no will know. Oh wait, that was you. STFU noob.
bdub
7/7/2012 9:19am
mx 219 wrote:
Not to ruin a good post, but he is right Hansen tied Langston BUT it was in 2005, not 2003. Reed won 2003 East coast easy...
Not to ruin a good post, but he is right Hansen tied Langston BUT it was in 2005, not 2003. Reed won 2003 East coast easy (lost one race to Jesseman, the last one and he almost came back and got him).

Anyway, as you will see Langston won title because he had more wins, although that last round was crazy.

Also on a KTM, against a PC bike.....
mxb2
7/7/2012 9:35am
BigDaddyG wrote:
I know he has his issues and is not the typical good ol' boy racing hs dirtbike. But that is kinda what I do like about...
I know he has his issues and is not the typical good ol' boy racing hs dirtbike. But that is kinda what I do like about him, he says what he wants, plus the kid hauls ass on his scooter!!! To go through the shit he went through (from what I have heard) and bounce back to where he is today deserves some respect.

He would still smoke everyone on this board in a second!
What did he go through?, I love when someones reponse is, He is faster than anyone on this board LMFAO.of course he is he races for a living. Wonder if he could keep a real job?
BAMX
7/7/2012 9:35am
bdub wrote:
Also on a KTM, against a PC bike.....
Also back when KTM's were behind the big 4 in bike quality.

@Just MX Your thread makes no sense at all. In your first point you seem to be saying that he didn't have the speed to get a good ride. Then you claim that he sandbagged the 250 class. I don't like the silly tatted up slacker nonsense either but the guy is top 10 even before the injury plague set in. BTW...he is spot on in his bitching about easy lame tracks with 45 sec lap times. If you have been around for a while you would remember that it wasn't that long ago the lites classes weren't always able to seat bounch the triples.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1922nd
7/7/2012 9:47am
The hating on Josh in this forum is laughable. Such a pathetic amount of bashing. What do you do though...it's the irresponsible, no accountability internet as per usual. Status quo up in the Vital cesspool.

Speaks his mind...more riders than you think agree with him.
mxb2
7/7/2012 9:52am
muGz.147 wrote:
The hating on Josh in this forum is laughable. Such a pathetic amount of bashing. What do you do though...it's the irresponsible, no accountability internet as...
The hating on Josh in this forum is laughable. Such a pathetic amount of bashing. What do you do though...it's the irresponsible, no accountability internet as per usual. Status quo up in the Vital cesspool.

LOL,so true its either the hating or ass kissing. no in between. The word hater is confusing, just because you do not agree does not make you a hater. People speak ther mind. Its the internet.
BAMX
7/7/2012 10:30am
muGz.147 wrote:
The hating on Josh in this forum is laughable. Such a pathetic amount of bashing. What do you do though...it's the irresponsible, no accountability internet as...

mxb2 wrote:
LOL,so true its either the hating or ass kissing. no in between. The word hater is confusing, just because you do not agree does not make...
LOL,so true its either the hating or ass kissing. no in between. The word hater is confusing, just because you do not agree does not make you a hater. People speak ther mind. Its the internet.
America in general has been traineed over the past couple of presidential cycle to only see issues as black or white no in between. That has worked its way into all other disagreements. Now it is not possible to be an adult and disagree with someone but get along and coexist. Now you "hate them" Friggin pathetic You can't even tell the truth since it may offend them and they will become your enemy.

Post a reply to: whats little hannys problem?

The Latest