what the ....(kw14)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2010 1:50 PM

is at it again.track is good to him .

|

2/27/2010 1:54 PM

Yeah..That's three weeks in a row if I'm not mistaken he's been #1 in qualifying times. With KW in the past that usually translates into wins but it seems like the kids kid it up an extra notch in the mains and so far KW hasn't been able to match it. Normally I'd say I hope tonight's the night but with my favorite rider(RV2) is in a tie for the points lead i can't root for KW.

|

2/27/2010 1:54 PM

HELL YA!!!!! Been watching Live Wire. Everytime someone set a faster lap, he came back and beat it.

|

2011 Sponsors: Leers Cycle Center, Tom Morgan Racing, Race Tech, Hot Cams, Motorex, Braking, RK, Devol, Ride Enginnering, Sidi, Excel A60, 661, Sunline, FMF, Moto Hose, Tag, Kicker, Dragon Goggles, Wiseco, Bike Gaphix, AGV

2/27/2010 1:59 PM

The guy is just incredible... i hope he wins, and sales his boat tomorrow........

|

2/27/2010 2:03 PM

I'd like to see KW get a few wins this season and get himself up there fighting for this C-ship.

|

2/27/2010 2:03 PM

need love wrote:

The guy is just incredible... i hope he wins, and sales his boat tomorrow........

Mudflaps is buying his boat!!!! They had a bet about something to do with the boat and if Davi won Kevin had to knock another $3000 off the boat price and if Kevin won Davi had to pay Kevin what he wanted for it. Kevin won the Bet to.

|

2011 Sponsors: Leers Cycle Center, Tom Morgan Racing, Race Tech, Hot Cams, Motorex, Braking, RK, Devol, Ride Enginnering, Sidi, Excel A60, 661, Sunline, FMF, Moto Hose, Tag, Kicker, Dragon Goggles, Wiseco, Bike Gaphix, AGV

2/27/2010 2:04 PM

He needs a #1 plate to add to his legend.

|

2/27/2010 2:07 PM

How badass would that be if k-dub started dominating from here on out? Sometimes i think the dude wants it too bad and over thinks shit. His focas seems to get shook or something idk?

|