what is this, and where do i get them?

wydopen
6/16/2021 8:33am
I just ordered a sheet of vibram for 45$ since they dont make them to fit my bike...should be enough to do it twice if I ever need to replace it
JustMX
6/17/2021 3:55am
What if you take your frame guards somewhere that does truck beds and have bedliner material sprayed on them.

It is pretty durable and has a non-slip/grippy feel to it.
36Wheeler
6/17/2021 5:15am
I made my own for the plastic and frame from a sheets of clear and black self adhesive textured rubber grip. I "borrowed" the sheets from work so not sure where one would order them from unfortunately.

Tracktor
6/17/2021 9:53am
JustMX wrote:
What if you take your frame guards somewhere that does truck beds and have bedliner material sprayed on them. It is pretty durable and has a...
What if you take your frame guards somewhere that does truck beds and have bedliner material sprayed on them.

It is pretty durable and has a non-slip/grippy feel to it.
Our graphics guy has been testing something similar. Basically looked like bedliner on an adhesive backing? My boys torture test his frame guards as they can usually destroy the cheaper stuff in a single ride. We had a set last a couple months awhile back. Didn't shred boots either. Not sure how easy it would be to put into production though...

The Shop

skypig
6/17/2021 2:43pm
wydopen wrote:
I just ordered a sheet of vibram for 45$ since they dont make them to fit my bike...should be enough to do it twice if I...
I just ordered a sheet of vibram for 45$ since they dont make them to fit my bike...should be enough to do it twice if I ever need to replace it
From?

Would like some on the tank of my road race bike.

Post a reply to: what is this, and where do i get them?

The Latest