what is this about?

manering
Edited Date/Time 9/4/2012 7:00am
justin barcia ‏@BAMBAM1EX2
I just don't get how people cheat and feel good about there selves! Sad!
|
MotoTones
9/1/2012 4:34pm
A lot of people say that when they get beat. Nothing new now move on.......Laughing
Ing
9/1/2012 4:36pm
I don't recall seeing any infractions. Doesn't mean they didn't happen. Be nice to know who he's refering to.

The Shop

jeffro503
9/1/2012 4:39pm
Hmmm?? Well , there are only 2 different riders that beat JB today...Eli and Roczen.....so he has to be referring to one of those two guys right? At least I think that is who he is talking about.

Oh shit.....this is going to be a big can o' worms until we find out what and who he's talking about!

Installing my hip waiters as we speak.
BUTCH
9/1/2012 4:40pm
He's talking about his girl friend!
bigborefan
9/1/2012 4:45pm
I hope Barcia doesn't start crying like he did in SX.
newmann
9/1/2012 4:47pm
bigborefan wrote:
I hope Barcia doesn't start crying like he did in SX.
He'll feel better as soon as he finds a medic to roost.
Neil_Romero
9/1/2012 5:08pm
The Pride of the USA right there! Barcia, please get all this out of your system before Lommel.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
9/1/2012 6:02pm
he only just found out about lance?
9/2/2012 8:31am
Barcia is the fasest rider out there in the 250 class, PERIOD.

Let me rephrase....Barcia is the fastest "Non Cheating" Rider in the 250 class.

Sometime soon we will all find out how #1 and #2 in the point standings are able to push so hard late in these motos.

I am sure a big trainer on the circuit is sweating bullets looking at this thread....FACT

If you guys do not think "its" going on, you are dead wrong.
tns
9/2/2012 8:40am
Barcia is the fasest rider out there in the 250 class, PERIOD. Let me rephrase....Barcia is the fastest "Non Cheating" Rider in the 250 class. Sometime...

Sometime soon we will all find out how #1 and #2 in the point standings are able to push so hard late in these motos.

I am sure a big trainer on the circuit is sweating bullets looking at this thread....FACT

proof or its sour grapes because he isn't working as hard as them during the week.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/2/2012 8:40am
Barcia is the fasest rider out there in the 250 class, PERIOD. Let me rephrase....Barcia is the fastest "Non Cheating" Rider in the 250 class. Sometime...

Accusations in message board posts? "it's" always going on.
newmann
9/2/2012 8:43am

Since it's fact, post up some specifics.
chrisbuehler
9/2/2012 8:48am
Guess Dungey has something to answer for too since he's able to maintain lap times at the ends of moto's? This topic is so fucking lame without proof
BuDz34
9/2/2012 8:55am

your an idiot and you need to refrain from posting idiotic statements that only prove your idiocracy!!..
DPR250R
9/2/2012 8:56am
He should report it to the proper authorities if he thinks something is going on.

Tweeting about makes him look like a sore loser.
BuDz34
9/2/2012 9:01am
When people have never been pushed physically over their limits will never know what hard work an dedication that is barrier they can never break because they are weak minded.. kind of like championship crs statement he will never know what its like to achieve success because the first obstacle he comes to he backs down thus the results are they must be cheating and its fact.. never mind the fact they get tested after races but because no one could possibly be working and training harder than "they" are!!

Stupid people need banned from message boards
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
9/2/2012 9:10am

I have a little list of riders I think are using PED's (think being the key word there), but Tomac is not on that list. He doesnt seem like that kind of guy, neither does Canard, or Dungey, though I guess you never really know.

In defending Tomac, I am taking a "Atmosphere" class this semester and my prof just talked about Coloardo the other day, he said it would be the ideal place to train if you were an athlete, especially if the sport requires a fair amount of endurance. Can't punish the guy for being raised there.
cheers_22
9/2/2012 9:13am
manering wrote:
Barcia acts like a b!tch. still on Honda and Stanton's nipple. He crys...

Honestly can't say I'm a fan anymore. Tomac's the better rider under the Geico tent.
dirtnapper
9/2/2012 9:25am
manering wrote:
cheers_22 wrote:
Barcia acts like a b!tch. still on Honda and Stanton's nipple. He crys... Honestly can't say I'm a fan anymore. Tomac's the better rider under the...
Barcia acts like a b!tch. still on Honda and Stanton's nipple. He crys...

Honestly can't say I'm a fan anymore. Tomac's the better rider under the Geico tent.
YEP! X 100!
ocscottie
9/2/2012 9:32am
@BAMBAM1EX2 Everyone getting all excited over my cheating tweet has nothing to do with are motocross sport jeez haha
Outsider
9/2/2012 10:25am

mx 219 wrote:
I have a little list of riders I think are using PED's (think being the key word there), but Tomac is not on that list. He...
I have a little list of riders I think are using PED's (think being the key word there), but Tomac is not on that list. He doesnt seem like that kind of guy, neither does Canard, or Dungey, though I guess you never really know.

In defending Tomac, I am taking a "Atmosphere" class this semester and my prof just talked about Coloardo the other day, he said it would be the ideal place to train if you were an athlete, especially if the sport requires a fair amount of endurance. Can't punish the guy for being raised there.
Nobody wants to accuse all american, apple pie type guys like Tomac or Dungey of using, oh the horror! No way those guys would do it!

But, "some" people on this board like "Uptite" for instance, have no problem saying Aldon Baker is giving his guys PED's. His guys are RV and BB. Yeah, they are using but no one else is.

Interesting to say the least...
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
9/2/2012 10:50am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2012 10:59am

mx 219 wrote:
I have a little list of riders I think are using PED's (think being the key word there), but Tomac is not on that list. He...

Outsider wrote:
Nobody wants to accuse all american, apple pie type guys like Tomac or Dungey of using, oh the horror! No way those guys would do it...
Nobody wants to accuse all american, apple pie type guys like Tomac or Dungey of using, oh the horror! No way those guys would do it!

But, "some" people on this board like "Uptite" for instance, have no problem saying Aldon Baker is giving his guys PED's. His guys are RV and BB. Yeah, they are using but no one else is.

Any time someone has relations with a bicycle trainer or the bicycle world you have to ask the question. I mean how many bicyclist get caught? (a lot). So, you could make the case for Eli that since his dad was a big time bicycle champion he may have connections, there is no doubt that is a possibility.

However, I am looking at the morals of those 3 riders (Canard, Dungey, and Tomac). Personally I dont think those 3 would cheat, I think they just work extremley hard and I would be disappointed to find out if any of them are using PEDs. I would almost bet money that Short and Canard have NEVER used a PED. I would like to say for certain that is the case with Dungey as well, after all I am a huge fan, but here is where it gets tricky. RD has connections with RC, whos trainer use to be Aldon (we all know this). Im not saying Aldon has ever given any of his riders any PED, but he use to train cyclists so you have to wonder if he gives his athletes PEDs or has any connections/access to PEDs. Since Aldon was RC's trainer, you have to ask the question (Im gonna get hell for this but w.e.), did RC use PEDs? I hope not, I mean RC is a legend, Id hate to find out anything he did was tainted.

Now here is the issue, are PED's illegal in motocross? I dont know, so Im asking...if not then nothing is tainted that any rider has ever done. However, if they are then there needs to be random testing to ensure these guys aren't cheating. Of course along with that comes drugs that are not detectable yet. So the testing needs to continue to advance, just like the drugs do to prevent cheating or at least keep it to a minimum.

Basically, with PEDs its a never-ending cycle with a bunch of ifs, buts, and whats thrown out any time an athelete is dominant over their competition.
Outsider
9/2/2012 11:10am
mx 219 wrote:

Outsider wrote:
Nobody wants to accuse all american, apple pie type guys like Tomac or Dungey of using, oh the horror! No way those guys would do it...

mx 219 wrote:
Any time someone has relations with a bicycle trainer or the bicycle world you have to ask the question. I mean how many bicyclist get caught...
Any time someone has relations with a bicycle trainer or the bicycle world you have to ask the question. I mean how many bicyclist get caught? (a lot). So, you could make the case for Eli that since his dad was a big time bicycle champion he may have connections, there is no doubt that is a possibility.

However, I am looking at the morals of those 3 riders (Canard, Dungey, and Tomac). Personally I dont think those 3 would cheat, I think they just work extremley hard and I would be disappointed to find out if any of them are using PEDs. I would almost bet money that Short and Canard have NEVER used a PED. I would like to say for certain that is the case with Dungey as well, after all I am a huge fan, but here is where it gets tricky. RD has connections with RC, whos trainer use to be Aldon (we all know this). Im not saying Aldon has ever given any of his riders any PED, but he use to train cyclists so you have to wonder if he gives his athletes PEDs or has any connections/access to PEDs. Since Aldon was RC's trainer, you have to ask the question (Im gonna get hell for this but w.e.), did RC use PEDs? I hope not, I mean RC is a legend, Id hate to find out anything he did was tainted.

Now here is the issue, are PED's illegal in motocross? I dont know, so Im asking...if not then nothing is tainted that any rider has ever done. However, if they are then there needs to be random testing to ensure these guys aren't cheating. Of course along with that comes drugs that are not detectable yet. So the testing needs to continue to advance, just like the drugs do to prevent cheating or at least keep it to a minimum.

Basically, with PEDs its a never-ending cycle with a bunch of ifs, buts, and whats thrown out any time an athelete is dominant over their competition.
You just confirmed what I was getting at. We can't imagine a Trey Canard or Dungey would use a PED, yet we can consider it with some others. If we go back to last year when RV and RD were battling, it's obvious they were pretty evenly matched fitness wise.

I would say RV had/has an edge only in his aggressiveness and willingness to hang it out. So who, if anyone is using? I don't know all the legalities of PED's and motocross, but, I do know that there is a testing program. I'm sure someone can comment on that .
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
9/2/2012 11:16am
Outsider wrote:

mx 219 wrote:
Any time someone has relations with a bicycle trainer or the bicycle world you have to ask the question. I mean how many bicyclist get caught...

Outsider wrote:
You just confirmed what I was getting at. We can't imagine a Trey Canard or Dungey would use a PED, yet we can consider it with...
You just confirmed what I was getting at. We can't imagine a Trey Canard or Dungey would use a PED, yet we can consider it with some others. If we go back to last year when RV and RD were battling, it's obvious they were pretty evenly matched fitness wise.

I would say RV had/has an edge only in his aggressiveness and willingness to hang it out. So who, if anyone is using? I don't know all the legalities of PED's and motocross, but, I do know that there is a testing program. I'm sure someone can comment on that .
So its their fault they are viewed as good guys and people like to think they can trust them with doing things the right way? When you are respectable and present yourself in a good way people may think higher of you.

btw, I believe JT$ said that there is only testing for drugs like weed not PEDs
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
9/2/2012 11:19am
disbanded wrote:
Talk about jumping to conclusions
That NEVER happens on VitalMX...............Whistling

Post a reply to: what is this about?

The Latest