what is reeds injury status

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2012 8:38 PM

knee or heal.
out for series?

|

2/18/2012 8:39 PM

oh no.. how dare you ask before they can get a full diagnosis!!!

|

2/18/2012 8:39 PM

They are doctors, not vitalmx posters who can tell you diagnosis in an instant.

|

2/18/2012 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2012 8:47 PM

Prolly wont know something for a little while...
Obviously it looked like his knee.
Knees can be complicating ,XRays & MRI's.
Hopefully nothing is torn or broke and he just tweaked/sprained it with no real damage.
Sometimes a sprain can be more painful then a mild break.
Keep your fingers crossed guys!

|

2/18/2012 8:46 PM

I doubt even he knows yet.

|

2/18/2012 8:46 PM

mx 219 wrote:

oh no.. how dare you ask before they can get a full diagnosis!!!

lawl

|

regards,

2/18/2012 8:47 PM

Do you understand what "LIVE on Speed" means??

Like it was said above, Chad himself probably doesn't know what is wrong yet.

|

2/18/2012 8:49 PM

Word in the pits is twisted taint

|

2/18/2012 9:05 PM

disbanded wrote:

That's funny!!

|

2/18/2012 9:07 PM

its already sounding negative in the twotwo squad

|

2/18/2012 9:09 PM

disbanded wrote:

Dude, at the LA SX amateur day in '82, my older bro crashed and when he landed on his bike he took a footpeg right to the taint!! He didnt walk right for about a month

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/18/2012 9:09 PM

Tate just went to sleep. Finally i get to cry without upsetting him. Rough night for all in the TWOTWO corner!

|

2/18/2012 9:10 PM

hes had a acl repaired before, not sure if same knee. i know mine still feels more vulnerable than my good knee

|

2/18/2012 9:11 PM

Blown ACL

|

2/18/2012 9:11 PM

We won't know until Tuesday at best. Don't you think if anyone knew his status it'd be posted?

|

2/18/2012 9:13 PM

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

2/18/2012 9:13 PM

Just posted it

|

2/18/2012 9:14 PM

disbanded wrote:

rbigair40 wrote:

That's funny!!

Nothing about what happened to Reedy tonight is funny, you fucked up morons. After that insane crash last year in the Nationals, he got his fitness and confidence back up to literally be running down 'Poto and now this brutal crash tonight? He has put it all on his TwoTwo race team and did everything right, and now this.

Dunno how you clowns can muster up a joke when you look at the scope of what most likely happened just now.

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

2/18/2012 9:14 PM

Grieby54 wrote:

We won't know until Tuesday at best. Don't you think if anyone knew his status it'd be posted?

the posibility of it being posted in another thread. but those threads always take a different turn, i dont want to read thru all the bullshit. i decided to make a topic more specific.

|

2/18/2012 9:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2012 9:16 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Dude, at the LA SX amateur day in '82, my older bro crashed and when he landed on his bike he took a footpeg right to the taint!! He didnt walk right for about a month

He is lucky it didn't go somewhere else. lol

|

2/18/2012 9:47 PM

disbanded wrote:

rbigair40 wrote:

That's funny!!

Racer92 wrote:

Nothing about what happened to Reedy tonight is funny, you fucked up morons. After that insane crash last year in the Nationals, he got his fitness and confidence back up to literally be running down 'Poto and now this brutal crash tonight? He has put it all on his TwoTwo race team and did everything right, and now this.

Dunno how you clowns can muster up a joke when you look at the scope of what most likely happened just now.

Well said Racer92. Chad has put his life and soul into that team and doesn't deserve these f@#&ed up comments. Dude has heart.

|

2/18/2012 9:51 PM

disbanded wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

FastEddy wrote:

He is lucky it didn't go somewhere else. lol

I knew a chick in high school that crashed while water skiing, and took a cypress stump to the um.....well you get the idea. It was bad.

|

2/18/2012 9:52 PM

From Ellie: Chad is on a plane w his agent heading to Cali right now. His dr is so great &going to see him on a Sunday! Blessed to have him in best care

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/19/2012 10:30 AM

disbanded wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

LOL. I raced that race 250 INT. Think I got 3rd, I'd have to check.

|

2/19/2012 10:33 AM

disbanded wrote:

If Chad has a "taint", 99.9% of the people posting here have vagina's, including you.

|

2/19/2012 10:35 AM

disbanded wrote:

rbigair40 wrote:

That's funny!!

Racer92 wrote:

Yep.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/19/2012 10:48 AM

rbigair40 wrote:

That's funny!!

Racer92 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Yep.

Yep +1.

Good thing the kids weren't in the room with me when I watched that last night - the air was pretty blue for a while.

Hoping for some good news of some kind - just an all round sucky situation.

|

HAF

2/19/2012 11:00 AM

Racer92 wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Yep.

ns503 wrote:

Yep +1.

Good thing the kids weren't in the room with me when I watched that last night - the air was pretty blue for a while.

Hoping for some good news of some kind - just an all round sucky situation.

Yepp +2. It's vital though so what can you really expect?

|

-streets-

2/19/2012 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2012 11:02 AM

Total computard guess, but from the way his bike pulled him from the lower leg over that last bump when it settled I'm going to say classic ACL. Whatever it is I'm hoping it's clean with no lasting deficits. Then I'm hoping TwoTwo will find a replacment rider for his crew to support; and while I'm hoping, what I really hope is that Chad just walks it off and lines up next week.

I'm gutted for him and his team.

That moto shit aint easy!!!

|

2/19/2012 12:05 PM

disbanded wrote:

jtomasik wrote:

If Chad has a "taint", 99.9% of the people posting here have vagina's, including you.

Good point.

|