what happened to the "Tedesco hurt" thread?

MelonFan123
Edited Date/Time 1/16/2012 8:26am

was it another random claim like Bobbygate with the Alessi knee injury? GuyB responded and made it sound like it was legit? Is he still in for MXdN?
|
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
9/25/2009 1:06pm
It was a 2 yr old post that got dug up to try to stir shit up.

I'm sure Gibby deleted it.... carry on.
Butters
9/25/2009 1:18pm
It went straight to the Fishing Hall of Fame. Tip of the cap to that innovative baiting technique.
MelonFan123
9/25/2009 1:31pm

ohhhh...haha. idiots with nothing better to do. thanks for the info!
felpro
9/25/2009 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2009 1:39pm
It was sent to the dumbgeon. Which was a tad disappointing - I thought it was funny. No big deal - I am not going to get all cyber cut up over my idea of fun not meeting the criteria of a moderator. I did not create the thread - just brought it forwards 3 years. The joke was accepted ... then the thread was gone !

But It begs the question of what type of thread and comment makes the grade here. I am here to discuss MX. i don't want to get into any crap talk and I have avoided it to date. I am amazed at what gets to stay on the board though. Amazed at what the moderators seem to think is appropriate and how they want Vital to be. What sort of person they want to attract..

I think it is great when someone like MA800 posts something. Any racer or mover and shaker in the industry posting here is great.

So on page 2 of Mike's thread there is some talk of a video of a girl bending over. She is named. More filth in the next comment directed her way. I have seen someone post about eating some girl's fart. Those comments stayed. Vital rules say keep family out of it. Not the first time a girl connected to a racer gets discussed in a vile fashion. And she gets another mention page 7.

You want a forum where real racers participate ? Have a think guys. Read the Vital "rules". Let's throw out the filth - leave family out of it and more racers might bother being involved.

The Shop

felpro
9/25/2009 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2009 4:09pm
Butters wrote:
It went straight to the Fishing Hall of Fame. Tip of the cap to that innovative baiting technique.
Thanks. And it was "Tedesco Out" ...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/25/2009 6:12pm
felpro wrote:
It was sent to the dumbgeon. Which was a tad disappointing - I thought it was funny. No big deal - I am not going to...
It was sent to the dumbgeon. Which was a tad disappointing - I thought it was funny. No big deal - I am not going to get all cyber cut up over my idea of fun not meeting the criteria of a moderator. I did not create the thread - just brought it forwards 3 years. The joke was accepted ... then the thread was gone !

But It begs the question of what type of thread and comment makes the grade here. I am here to discuss MX. i don't want to get into any crap talk and I have avoided it to date. I am amazed at what gets to stay on the board though. Amazed at what the moderators seem to think is appropriate and how they want Vital to be. What sort of person they want to attract..

I think it is great when someone like MA800 posts something. Any racer or mover and shaker in the industry posting here is great.

So on page 2 of Mike's thread there is some talk of a video of a girl bending over. She is named. More filth in the next comment directed her way. I have seen someone post about eating some girl's fart. Those comments stayed. Vital rules say keep family out of it. Not the first time a girl connected to a racer gets discussed in a vile fashion. And she gets another mention page 7.

You want a forum where real racers participate ? Have a think guys. Read the Vital "rules". Let's throw out the filth - leave family out of it and more racers might bother being involved.

Dredging up three-year-old threads with a provocative title that's out of date (and most people don't check them) isn't all that funny.
felpro
9/25/2009 6:52pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2009 6:58pm
It's USA vs (amongst others ) Australia time. Let the games begin ...
Wandell
9/25/2009 8:35pm
That's the kinda BS that gives message boards a bad name.

Post a reply to: what happened to the "Tedesco hurt" thread?

The Latest