website defaulting to Mobile site on Chrome

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2018 5:37 AM

Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is this a bug or an issue on my end?

|

3/18/2018 6:47 AM

Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout

|

3/18/2018 6:49 AM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a ...more

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a link or something that brought you to the mobile version, it gets stuck like that until you reset it.

|

3/18/2018 6:51 AM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a ...more

ML512 wrote:

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if ...more

wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo

|

3/18/2018 9:49 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

ML512 wrote:

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if ...more

opyguy wrote:

wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo

perfect! fixed it thankyou

|

3/18/2018 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 9:51 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout

I cant argue against any of this

|

3/18/2018 11:48 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

putting Chrome on a MacBook is like putting diesel in your dirt scooter its never going to end well.

|

3/19/2018 9:07 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

Zacka 161 wrote:

I cant argue against any of this

Funny stuff here. I have used both platforms for years and nothing is more complicated to the user experience than a windows machine. Like, the dumbest shit ever happens on windows. For instance, I have a headset for my pc, you know what windows does on its own, fucking mutes the mic whenever it wants to by itself.

People need to fuck off with the windows/mac debate. You want something useable like a reliable toyota vehicle, you use a mac. You want a fucking clapped out euro car that needs to be in the shop every six months, you use a pc.

GTFOH.

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.