website defaulting to Mobile site on Chrome

Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
3/18/2018 5:37am
Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is this a bug or an issue on my end?

|
rmoto003
3/18/2018 6:47am
Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout
ML512
Fantasy
36th
3/18/2018 6:49am
Zacka 161 wrote:
Hi mods/site people The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is...
Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is this a bug or an issue on my end?

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a link or something that brought you to the mobile version, it gets stuck like that until you reset it.
opyguy
3/18/2018 6:51am
Zacka 161 wrote:
Hi mods/site people The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is...
Hi mods/site people

ML512 wrote:
Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a...
Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a link or something that brought you to the mobile version, it gets stuck like that until you reset it.
wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo
Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
3/18/2018 9:49pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
Hi mods/site people

ML512 wrote:
Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a...
opyguy wrote:
wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo
perfect! fixed it thankyou

The Shop

Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
3/18/2018 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2018 9:51pm
rmoto003 wrote:
Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout
I cant argue against any of this
Deja New
3/18/2018 11:48pm
Zacka 161 wrote:
Hi mods/site people

putting Chrome on a MacBook is like putting diesel in your dirt scooter its never going to end well.
TannerMxer
3/19/2018 9:07am
rmoto003 wrote:
Zacka 161 wrote:
I cant argue against any of this
Funny stuff here. I have used both platforms for years and nothing is more complicated to the user experience than a windows machine. Like, the dumbest shit ever happens on windows. For instance, I have a headset for my pc, you know what windows does on its own, fucking mutes the mic whenever it wants to by itself.

People need to fuck off with the windows/mac debate. You want something useable like a reliable toyota vehicle, you use a mac. You want a fucking clapped out euro car that needs to be in the shop every six months, you use a pc.

GTFOH.

Post a reply to: website defaulting to Mobile site on Chrome

The Latest