website defaulting to Mobile site on Chrome

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2018 5:37 AM

Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is this a bug or an issue on my end?

|

3/18/2018 6:47 AM

Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout

|

3/18/2018 6:49 AM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

The site keeps on defaulting to the mobile site on Chrome on my macbook. Its been doing it for about a week. Is this a bug or an issue on my end?

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a link or something that brought you to the mobile version, it gets stuck like that until you reset it.

|

3/18/2018 6:51 AM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

ML512 wrote:

Have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking desktop? There’s a mobile and desktop option at the bottom, if you’ve hit a link or something that brought you to the mobile version, it gets stuck like that until you reset it.

wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo

|

3/18/2018 9:49 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

ML512 wrote:

opyguy wrote:

wow thanks, had same issue didn't know wtf to do, clicked desktop link...bingo

perfect! fixed it thankyou

|

3/18/2018 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2018 9:51 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

Well first off, youre using a macbook, so your issues go deeper than a website layout

I cant argue against any of this

|

3/18/2018 11:48 PM

Zacka 161 wrote:

Hi mods/site people

putting Chrome on a MacBook is like putting diesel in your dirt scooter its never going to end well.

|

3/19/2018 9:07 AM

rmoto003 wrote:

Zacka 161 wrote:

I cant argue against any of this

Funny stuff here. I have used both platforms for years and nothing is more complicated to the user experience than a windows machine. Like, the dumbest shit ever happens on windows. For instance, I have a headset for my pc, you know what windows does on its own, fucking mutes the mic whenever it wants to by itself.

People need to fuck off with the windows/mac debate. You want something useable like a reliable toyota vehicle, you use a mac. You want a fucking clapped out euro car that needs to be in the shop every six months, you use a pc.

GTFOH.

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.