vital callus

smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
9/14/2017 6:28pm
I just realized I have been callused by vital . in my forum conditioned mind, every new member or question is a troll. new riders.mechanical questions. riding tips etc. how many innocent newbs are we bashing and dancing on the backs of? do we need a kinder gentler vital forum? web synthetic lotion? the belt of Guyb while ml shakes his head in disappointment? how many peeps are wondering around in confusion with hurt moto related feelings? sprocket bolts and pizza then maybe a nap burned into their moto psyche. convinced they need to do more squats and curls bro'...curious of their gender due to the cc of bike they purchased. I just told a new girl rider(allegedlyWhistling see I did it again ) to not read mx mags because of weed ads. I apologize and will accept any counseling and or therapy.

|
MotoMo165
9/14/2017 6:34pm
I'm glad I was here for the tightening of the sprocket bolts
olds cool
9/14/2017 8:27pm
You clearly need professional help. You should have your bran examined rite now, don't put it off until after leg day bro.
dkg
9/14/2017 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 9:06pm
I just realized I have been callused by vital . in my forum conditioned mind, every new member or question is a troll. new riders.mechanical questions...
I just realized I have been callused by vital . in my forum conditioned mind, every new member or question is a troll. new riders.mechanical questions. riding tips etc. how many innocent newbs are we bashing and dancing on the backs of? do we need a kinder gentler vital forum? web synthetic lotion? the belt of Guyb while ml shakes his head in disappointment? how many peeps are wondering around in confusion with hurt moto related feelings? sprocket bolts and pizza then maybe a nap burned into their moto psyche. convinced they need to do more squats and curls bro'...curious of their gender due to the cc of bike they purchased. I just told a new girl rider(allegedlyWhistling see I did it again ) to not read mx mags because of weed ads. I apologize and will accept any counseling and or therapy.

Pretty sure it isn’t just Vital. Have you read some of the comments out there on other sites/news releases, etc. The depersonalized mode of communication occurring on the inter web seems to result in many acting as asses in an effort to gain attention. The effect is an overall level of skepticism where the first assumption is negative. Just a thought. . .

The Shop

jeffro503
9/14/2017 11:30pm
Well....to be fair , most all new members usually check the board a while before their first post.

Also.....when a troll gets clicked from here , they usually troll with the same , stupid shit they were saying before. After a while you can tell who is who.

Newb's get it pretty good here sometimes , but it isn't anything like it was years ago.
mxtech1
9/15/2017 7:24am
I just realized I have been callused by vital . in my forum conditioned mind, every new member or question is a troll. new riders.mechanical questions...

Have you seen the new Denny's mascot?

It looks like a turd.

Exactly like this post.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/15/2017 8:09am
Newbies used to be greeted with a hearty "STFU, noob," something I wasn't fond of because I knew that it turned off more than a few potential members who would have added a lot of value. That said, some new members might as well be classified as DOA. It's pretty obvious some just come in to try and grab attention, but with little intention of hanging out long-term.

BUT...i do think we keep things more civil than the average message board, or what you might find elsewhere on social media. We prefer to keep it social over anti-social.
aroark247
9/15/2017 9:09am
The Vital Brain Trust is an amazing un-harnessed, unstoppable entity that rivals the likes of the illuminati.
I can not put into words the teary eyed joy I get from reading a TYLER post, a good Noob roast, a Harry Backmon professionnal tip guide, or a quad rider's sexual identity crisis and sarcasm abound.
A true thing of beauty this is.
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
9/15/2017 7:27pm
aroark247 wrote:
The Vital Brain Trust is an amazing un-harnessed, unstoppable entity that rivals the likes of the illuminati. I can not put into words the teary eyed...
The Vital Brain Trust is an amazing un-harnessed, unstoppable entity that rivals the likes of the illuminati.
I can not put into words the teary eyed joy I get from reading a TYLER post, a good Noob roast, a Harry Backmon professionnal tip guide, or a quad rider's sexual identity crisis and sarcasm abound.
A true thing of beauty this is.
this post is beauty. long live vital.
9/15/2017 8:07pm
I think the board is generally respectful of people who honestly come in asking for help. If one comes in with a splash, it's not going to end well. But, if you're a dumb ass, maybe that is the appropriate response.

I feel like it's cleaned up a whole lot over the years. There used to be some real turds dropped in here. Thanks, GuyB and ML. I think it's been cleaned up quite a bit.
9/15/2017 8:41pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....to be fair , most all new members usually check the board a while before their first post. Also.....when a troll gets clicked from here...
Well....to be fair , most all new members usually check the board a while before their first post.

Also.....when a troll gets clicked from here , they usually troll with the same , stupid shit they were saying before. After a while you can tell who is who.

Newb's get it pretty good here sometimes , but it isn't anything like it was years ago.
True. What's sodas newest name? I'm guessing he caught an IB ban, because I haven't seen "him" posting
wsc96
Fantasy
553rd
9/15/2017 9:30pm
Yes and much ty.

Post a reply to: vital callus

The Latest