villopoto= podium robot

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2012 10:21 PM

what's it going to take for the dude to open up on the podium? epic race and he does the same robot interview

|

2/11/2012 10:25 PM

He gives it on the track....the rest who fucking cares.

|

2/11/2012 10:25 PM

Baker has him programed.....he's lucky 22 didnt punt him. Texas should be epic.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

2/11/2012 10:28 PM

Worst interview ever. I got more from listening to everyone else that got interviewed. Heck even Eli had a better interview and he couldn't even hear Erin Bates.

I'm sure his truck tires sure helped him win that main event, eh?

|

-streets-

2/11/2012 10:29 PM

Go listen to him in Pulp interviews... On the big stuff he is making sure his sponsors are happy, nothing wrong with that... If you want to hear RV open up, go listen to him telling Matthes he's fat or something funny like that... He aint a robot, he just knows where his bread is buttered!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/11/2012 10:31 PM

He's a badass, but a dynamic speaker he is not.

|

2/11/2012 10:32 PM

reed, windham and many others have no problem on the podium

|

2/11/2012 10:32 PM

he's focussed & doing his job !!!

|

Officially the Slowest Team Green Support Rider in History 5 years running

85,87,88 KX125
03.05 KX250
04 KX250F
06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13 KX450
05 KLX110
07 ZX6
09 Monster ZX6
04 Aprilia RS Fiddy

2/11/2012 10:34 PM

knowitalloveragainnovice wrote:

He's a public personality and essentially an entertainer - athlete. A little personality wouldn't hurt anyone - gotta agree with the original comment, there isn't much unique to Villipoto to make me a fan. He's a boring guy, but if that's just who he is, great.

|

2/11/2012 10:36 PM

exactly what ^^^^^ he^^^^^ said......... no points for podium speeches.

|

2/11/2012 10:38 PM

KGAspeed wrote:

He's a public personality and essentially an entertainer - athlete. A little personality wouldn't hurt anyone - gotta agree with the original comment, there isn't much unique to Villipoto to make me a fan. He's a boring guy, but if that's just who he is, great.

yep, nothing unique....... he trains is ass off, does whatever it takes to win and makes it happen.

yep, nothing unique............................... except that red #1 plate.

|

2/11/2012 10:40 PM

LaRocco was uber-boring too. but a great racer and great athlete.

|

May 2012 be the best year of year of your life.

2/11/2012 11:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2012 11:29 PM

RV has a fun sense of humor when he isn't obligated to win a race and then plug sponsors. Listening to the PulpMx Show has given me a whole new perspective on Ryan.

|

2/11/2012 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2012 11:34 PM

KGAspeed wrote:

RV is a great kid. have known him and his family for years. he is all business and that is how he was bread. Get him away form the mainstream and he's a real jokester. Loves to hunt and fish. His younger brother has been woking on a fishing boat these past few years and is finaly trying his hand at the big time. Tyler grew up in the shadow of ryan and being his little brother wasn't the easiest thing to be.

|

2/11/2012 11:39 PM

swedishfishmx wrote:

Worst interview ever. I got more from listening to everyone else that got interviewed. Heck even Eli had a better interview and he couldn't even hear Erin Bates.

I'm sure his truck tires sure helped him win that main event, eh?

When you can beat him in SX/MX and get on the podium, say your peace......until then, STFU. He is paid to win races, not give interviews to Masengil douching cupcakes like you. Jesus christ, the things people cry about!!!!!!

|

2/11/2012 11:46 PM

KGAspeed wrote:

Don't buy the stuff he is promoting then. (and proving that it works in a race situation)

But also stop begging him for "more ryan"

Never saw this kid not give everything he had to himself, his career, the team, the family and the fans.....except for what you said about the podium 15seconds.

Other than the tmes he talked junk on his competition....trey, chad, dung and alessi, ( which is forgiveable once you get back on top and prove what you said was true) I pretty much think villopoto has been a perfect champ and currently deserves no hate.

And I'm not even really rooting for him for the simple fact that he's the best out there right now.

|

2/11/2012 11:58 PM

Robot on the track, robot on the top step of the podium as well? I love that some people give shit what anyone says on the podium. I picture them sitting there the whole race yawning, looking at the watch, waiting to see those all important podium interviews. Turn on CNBC if you want to see some people talk.

|

2/12/2012 3:20 AM

He aint a fucking showboat. its called class and decorum, try it sometime. RV lets his racing, and that fully equipped and race ready kawasaki kx 450f do all the talking for him

|

You know why my names printed on the back of my ass?! So you know who to follow.

2/12/2012 3:22 AM

KGAspeed wrote:

Don't buy the stuff he is promoting then. (and proving that it works in a race situation)

But also stop begging him for "more ryan"

Never saw this kid not give everything he had to himself, his career, the team, the family and the fans.....except for what you said about the podium 15seconds.

Other than the tmes he talked junk on his competition....trey, chad, dung and alessi, ( which is forgiveable once you get back on top and prove what you said was true) I pretty much think villopoto has been a perfect champ and currently deserves no hate.

And I'm not even really rooting for him for the simple fact that he's the best out there right now.

i couldnt agree more

|

You know why my names printed on the back of my ass?! So you know who to follow.