used boots for sale?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2019 2:43 PM

would anybody have a used pair of boots in decent condition that they would want to sell?? size 12 maybe 13 thanks in advance..

|

1/9/2019 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 2:58 PM

Check the for sale/bazaar section

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

1/9/2019 3:04 PM

yamadude03 wrote:

would anybody have a used pair of boots in decent condition that they would want to sell?? size 12 maybe 13 thanks in advance..

I've got a set of Jett boots size 13 for sale

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/9/2019 3:04 PM

03, I have a black pair of tech 8's that are size 12. They're in good shape. I'm in Oregon.

|

1/9/2019 3:06 PM

Where are you located?

|

1/9/2019 3:15 PM

central kansas

|

1/9/2019 3:18 PM

I have a set of Tech 7 size 12 all white I’d like to sell.

|

1/9/2019 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2019 3:45 PM

I have a size 12 white instincts I would sell. On my way to Raleigh right now so can’t get u a picture

|

1/9/2019 3:51 PM

JBecker 72 wrote:

I have a set of Tech 7 size 12 all white I’d like to sell.

How much you asking and would you ship to ks? And could you send some pics please thanks

|

1/9/2019 4:03 PM

i can't remember the user here but the site is in his sig

Elite Boots

|

1/9/2019 4:05 PM

Hey does anybody have a pair of boots that need cleaning?

|

1/9/2019 4:06 PM

calcoast wrote:

Hey does anybody have a pair of boots that need cleaning?

I know a guy willing to pay to clean them for you.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/9/2019 4:17 PM

JBecker 72 wrote:

I have a set of Tech 7 size 12 all white I’d like to sell.

yamadude03 wrote:

How much you asking and would you ship to ks? And could you send some pics please thanks

Sent you a message

|

1/9/2019 4:26 PM

OP, tried messaging you back but it's not going through.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/9/2019 4:36 PM

peelout wrote:

i can't remember the user here but the site is in his sig

Elite Boots

Thank you for this!

|

1/9/2019 5:46 PM

JBecker 72 wrote:

I have a set of Tech 7 size 12 all white I’d like to sell.

yamadude03 wrote:

How much you asking and would you ship to ks? And could you send some pics please thanks

JBecker 72 wrote:

Sent you a message

Hey dude sorry I guess your last message didn’t come thrue if you want you can text me at 16207472841

|

1/9/2019 7:39 PM

I got mine through aeffertz’ Elite Boots. Thank you aeffertz. They were supposed to be used boots, but DAMN they looked new.

|

3/16/2019 6:38 AM

peelout wrote:

i can't remember the user here but the site is in his sig

Elite Boots

Thanks Peely!

Usedmxboots.com

|

3/16/2019 7:28 AM

CG118 wrote:

I got mine through aeffertz’ Elite Boots. Thank you aeffertz. They were supposed to be used boots, but DAMN they looked new.

Thank you, their boots look like a steal on the website.

|

3/16/2019 7:36 AM

calcoast wrote:

Hey does anybody have a pair of boots that need cleaning?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I know a guy willing to pay to clean them for you.

Haha came here to post this...laughing

|