$tuff you find on Vital

HusqFan3
1/12/2019 10:44pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Apologies in advance for the stupid question but for the less informed among us, what’s the backstory/what is it exactly? Aside from a chair obviously... Whatever...
Apologies in advance for the stupid question but for the less informed among us, what’s the backstory/what is it exactly? Aside from a chair obviously...

Whatever it is, great job on the restore!
newmann wrote:
It's a mid 70's chair from a Yamaha dealer. They were required(?) to have them back then and our local dealer had two yellow ones in...
It's a mid 70's chair from a Yamaha dealer. They were required(?) to have them back then and our local dealer had two yellow ones in his office back around 1976. Years later, around 1989-90 he opened a section of the building for a indoor motorcycle salvage yard and they were put up on a shelf in the back and were not for sale. I've tried to get them ever since and had pretty much given up on them when this one popped up. I picked up a 78 YZ80 a while back that will be sitting close by the chair one day along with a 76 YZ125C I'm trying to snag. It never ends...Smile
Interesting... In that case, congrats on finally catching your “Moby-Dick”.

The Shop

Post a reply to: $tuff you find on Vital

The Latest