transworld

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2018 9:04 AM

Anyone on here run the transworld race series?

always nice to have more moto buddies.

i would be riding 25+ novice.

|

8/8/2018 9:14 AM

Nobody on this site "Actually" races. What the hell is wrong with you calling people out like that. This will be in the Dumbgeon soon.

|

8/8/2018 9:18 AM

Me. Last Sunday at LACR:

|

8/8/2018 9:24 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

Nobody on this site "Actually" races. What the hell is wrong with you calling people out like that. This will be in the Dumbgeon soon.

Speak for yourself, I ate a greasy burrito yesterday and ended up racing to the toilet a few hours later.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

8/8/2018 9:30 AM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Me. Last Sunday at LACR:

Scottie, i picked you up off the ground a few weeks ago when that guy turned into you at Milestone a few fridays ago. I ride with Jeff, Mike and John almost every friday.

|

8/8/2018 9:32 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

Speak for yourself, I ate a greasy burrito yesterday and ended up racing to the toilet a few hours later.

Classic.. must have been an OG spot..

|

8/8/2018 9:34 AM

Fun series. The trick is to run 2-3 classes a day. Sure makes it go quick.

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/8/2018 9:36 AM

I haven't raced a transworld race in a few years. Thinking about racing the next one at Glen Helen! 30+ pro

|

8/8/2018 9:36 AM

Do I race Transworld? Sandbag world champion
|

8/8/2018 9:37 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

This wins vital for the week

|

8/8/2018 9:42 AM

I plan on getting back out there soon. I’ll be riding +25 novice and open. Nice to ride with guys that have to work on Monday! Haha.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, O'Neal, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/8/2018 10:03 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I plan on getting back out there soon. I’ll be riding +25 novice and open. Nice to ride with guys that have to work on Monday! Haha.

yeah.. i havent raced Transworld in ages.. got tired of the young bucks thinking they are going pro in the novice class trying to take people out... i cant be apart of that mess... im the sole provider for my home.

I have done a few of the OTHG and Old Timers support classes as those guys dont try to take anyone out.. but then i usually am riding around by myself, and what fun is that?

|

8/8/2018 12:02 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Trying to decide if I want to race or just ride moving forward... I raced 25+ Novis at the TransAm Vet race and it was a blast though! Just trying to find the best way to keep riding and keep off the ground... Adult life + Bills is really getting to me. I used to swear I'd never be this guy but what do you do? LOL

|

8/8/2018 1:04 PM

Moved out to CA a couple of years ago, haven't raced in a while but was hoping to find a fun/chill little circuit out here to keep me sane after that 9-5 grind monday thru friday. How is the transworld series.. or any others for that matter.. 25+ novice as well

|

8/8/2018 1:28 PM

If anyone is looking for some safe fun racing in So Cal i highly recommend the SRA Gran Prix's at Glen Helen. I've raced the last few and they have been a blast....Vet classes are stacked with guys all going to work and clean racing!!!!

|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

8/8/2018 2:24 PM

CK312 wrote:

Moved out to CA a couple of years ago, haven't raced in a while but was hoping to find a fun/chill little circuit out here to keep me sane after that 9-5 grind monday thru friday. How is the transworld series.. or any others for that matter.. 25+ novice as well

transworld series is definitely the most organized well put together series around

|

8/8/2018 2:33 PM

I usually race it everytine it comes to GH and raced it last time at pala. Its a fun series. As mentioned, it is pretty well organized. i dont know if im racing the next round though.

|

8/8/2018 2:43 PM

bradmx421 wrote:

If anyone is looking for some safe fun racing in So Cal i highly recommend the SRA Gran Prix's at Glen Helen. I've raced the last few and they have been a blast....Vet classes are stacked with guys all going to work and clean racing!!!!

I do these as well starting last April. Really fun and lots of competition

|

8/8/2018 4:38 PM

SRA is the greatest non-traveling series in California. Better than most travel series as well

|

8/8/2018 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2018 5:01 PM

I'm usually racing 30+ but sometimes dip into the 25+ class when a few of my buddies can't get away with riding the 30+ class being less than 30 years old

|

8/8/2018 5:24 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

TSCHAM101 wrote:

yeah.. i havent raced Transworld in ages.. got tired of the young bucks thinking they are going pro in the novice class trying to take people out... i cant be apart of that mess... im the sole provider for my home.

I have done a few of the OTHG and Old Timers support classes as those guys dont try to take anyone out.. but then i usually am riding around by myself, and what fun is that?

That's weak brother...you know your family could easily upgrade with you out of the way...just do it. I joshin' ya man. Have fun but stay safe.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/8/2018 6:38 PM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

|

8/8/2018 8:42 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Me. Last Sunday at LACR:

How was it? I was there last Saturday practicing and the track was awesome. Decent turnout? I wanted to head back and race but the weather said 101 with 20mph winds.

|

2017 CRF450r

8/8/2018 10:05 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Me. Last Sunday at LACR:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

How was it? I was there last Saturday practicing and the track was awesome. Decent turnout? I wanted to head back and race but the weather said 101 with 20mph winds.

Weather was great, not quite triple digits, and no wind to speak of. It helps that most of the track is in a pit. Race turnout was typical twmxrs. Track was pretty rough second motos, yet all the jump faces remained excellent, contrary to years past.

|

8/8/2018 10:53 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Me. Last Sunday at LACR:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

swtwtwtw wrote:

Weather was great, not quite triple digits, and no wind to speak of. It helps that most of the track is in a pit. Race turnout was typical twmxrs. Track was pretty rough second motos, yet all the jump faces remained excellent, contrary to years past.

That's awesome to hear, I haven't raced TWMX since 2012 but I always enjoy LACR. Next time I'll stay and race.

|

2017 CRF450r

8/8/2018 11:24 PM

Two A riders. Ouch...and to think I feel bad when only 6 A guys show up at a Missouri State Race.

|

8/9/2018 1:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2018 5:40 AM

If anyone is interested in a race series that's held during the week, you should check out the FirePoliceMX races. It's ran by a retired fireman and mostly cops and firefighters race it. Usually held on Monday and Tuesdays. It's not only for personnel there are support classes as well. 20 minute motos for the Intermediate/Expert/Pro race. 15 min motos for the rest. It's an awesome series, low key and tight knit group. We don't try to kill each other. Oh also 85cc and under race for free! Good excuse to miss work and pull the kids out of school if you ask me!

|

8/9/2018 5:23 AM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

68 wrote:

Moto Track Friend!

|