tomac

2/24/2019 12:41am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 12:43am
so this means no more injury and bike setup excuses next weeks ?? Laughing Tomac fans are like Tomac and do have a switch Wink lets hope for the Tomac fans he keeps winning and finally takes that title and doesnt wobble next week ..Dude looked on fire , mayve that interview pushed him into the twilight zone
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
2/24/2019 2:01am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 2:16am
so this means no more injury and bike setup excuses next weeks ?? :laugh: Tomac fans are like Tomac and do have a switch ;) lets...
so this means no more injury and bike setup excuses next weeks ?? Laughing Tomac fans are like Tomac and do have a switch Wink lets hope for the Tomac fans he keeps winning and finally takes that title and doesnt wobble next week ..Dude looked on fire , mayve that interview pushed him into the twilight zone
Morning poo, you feel good now ?

Like I said on youtube, no excuse, just reality and yesterday, it was just two good feet on two good pegs...
2/24/2019 2:18am
WCRider wrote:
Morning poo, you feel good now ? Like I said on youtube, no excuse, just reality and yesterday, it was just two good feet on two...
Morning poo, you feel good now ?

Like I said on youtube, no excuse, just reality and yesterday, it was just two good feet on two good pegs...
Good to see Tomac in BEAST or ON mode again , i mean thats the Tomac we all been waiting for ...
makes the series more interesting , hope he gets some more of these ON moments in next weeks ...
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
2/24/2019 2:31am
Good to see Tomac in BEAST or ON mode again , i mean thats the Tomac we all been waiting for ... makes the series more...
Good to see Tomac in BEAST or ON mode again , i mean thats the Tomac we all been waiting for ...
makes the series more interesting , hope he gets some more of these ON moments in next weeks ...
Atlanta seems to be a good layout for good racing.

The Shop

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
2/24/2019 3:49am
I sat near the turn entering the whoops. Fuck he was demolishing it. 2nd best was A-Mart in moto 2, he was railing the fuck out of the inside and nailing the whoops.
Crush
2/24/2019 4:26am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
I sat near the turn entering the whoops. Fuck he was demolishing it. 2nd best was A-Mart in moto 2, he was railing the fuck out...
I sat near the turn entering the whoops. Fuck he was demolishing it. 2nd best was A-Mart in moto 2, he was railing the fuck out of the inside and nailing the whoops.
Yeah Eli was making time between the obstacles for sure... The turns, the flats between the little option line and the triple... before the rhythm... anywhere where the other guys were setting up he was wfo.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
2/24/2019 5:07am
The passes he was making in the turn leading to the ski jump were crazy. He got in and out of that corner so quick.

Post a reply to: tomac

The Latest