tomac

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2019 11:31 PM

I'm gonna say the same thing I said when Webb took A2... I hope he keeps this up.

Roczen is there more or less and improving, Webb is in his own league and hopefully we now have classic Tomac back. Plus you figure Baggett is always a wild card in his true fashion. Now Reed is grabbing real estate on the podium.

Goddamn it, I love this season. I hope outdoors is just as spread out.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/24/2019 12:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 12:43 AM

so this means no more injury and bike setup excuses next weeks ?? laughing Tomac fans are like Tomac and do have a switch wink lets hope for the Tomac fans he keeps winning and finally takes that title and doesnt wobble next week ..Dude looked on fire , mayve that interview pushed him into the twilight zone

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

2/24/2019 2:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2019 2:16 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

so this means no more injury and bike setup excuses next weeks ?? laughing Tomac fans are like Tomac and do have a switch wink lets hope ...more

Morning poo, you feel good now ?

Like I said on youtube, no excuse, just reality and yesterday, it was just two good feet on two good pegs...

|

2/24/2019 2:18 AM

WCRider wrote:

Morning poo, you feel good now ?

Like I said on youtube, no excuse, just reality and yesterday, it was just two good feet on ...more

Good to see Tomac in BEAST or ON mode again , i mean thats the Tomac we all been waiting for ...
makes the series more interesting , hope he gets some more of these ON moments in next weeks ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

2/24/2019 2:31 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

Good to see Tomac in BEAST or ON mode again , i mean thats the Tomac we all been waiting for ...
makes the series more ...more

Atlanta seems to be a good layout for good racing.

|

2/24/2019 3:49 AM

I sat near the turn entering the whoops. Fuck he was demolishing it. 2nd best was A-Mart in moto 2, he was railing the fuck out of the inside and nailing the whoops.

|

2/24/2019 4:26 AM

Derpin' DJ wrote:

I sat near the turn entering the whoops. Fuck he was demolishing it. 2nd best was A-Mart in moto 2, he was railing the fuck ...more

Yeah Eli was making time between the obstacles for sure... The turns, the flats between the little option line and the triple... before the rhythm... anywhere where the other guys were setting up he was wfo.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/24/2019 5:07 AM

The passes he was making in the turn leading to the ski jump were crazy. He got in and out of that corner so quick.

|