thumbs down.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2019 9:45 PM

Should they be anonymous?

thumbs down.

View Results

|

If you are going through HELL, keep going.

9/14/2019 9:59 PM

Own it.

|

9/14/2019 9:59 PM

I claim your first thumbs down. Not afraid

|

No brains, No headaches.

9/14/2019 10:00 PM

Keith72 wrote:

I claim your first thumbs down. Not afraid

thanks for owning it. bro.

|

If you are going through HELL, keep going.

9/14/2019 10:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2019 10:02 PM

Keith 72. I'll claim yours for the hell of it. No disrespect.

|

9/14/2019 10:05 PM

Keith72 wrote:

I claim your first thumbs down. Not afraid

I second that because it’s funny to me

|

9/14/2019 10:27 PM

lol, who gives a shit?

|

9/14/2019 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2019 11:19 PM

There's a way of knowing? Huh, whatta ya know. Technology.

|



9/14/2019 11:28 PM

I cant believe some of you girls are so sensitive and get worked up if some one gives you a thumbs down. Most of the time when you get a thumbs down its because you posted something stupid like I am doing right now.

|

Ed Johnson

9/14/2019 11:32 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I cant believe some of you girls are so sensitive and get worked up if some one gives you a thumbs down. Most of the time when you get a thumbs down its because you posted something stupid like I am doing right now.

Thumbs up!

Im amazed how some people get so emotional. FFS man, not everyone in this world is going to like you or agree with what you say. So what?! Get over it, life isn't a popularity contest.

|

9/14/2019 11:51 PM

thatswhathappens wrote:

lol, who gives a shit?

RexEasley

|

9/14/2019 11:59 PM

I don't care if someone downvotes me, and I don't care if people know I downvoted something.

|

9/15/2019 12:34 AM

lostboy819 wrote:

I cant believe some of you girls are so sensitive and get worked up if some one gives you a thumbs down. Most of the time when you get a thumbs down its because you posted something stupid like I am doing right now.

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Thumbs up!

Im amazed how some people get so emotional. FFS man, not everyone in this world is going to like you or agree with what you say. So what?! Get over it, life isn't a popularity contest.

I can only see two people getting emotional or worked up about it

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

9/15/2019 12:46 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

lol, who gives a shit?

Ray_MXS wrote:

RexEasley

lot of people care on here ... thumbs down hurts feelings

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/15/2019 2:27 AM

I found it therapeutic to thumbs down every post
In this thread.

|

9/15/2019 2:27 AM

Why can't I thumb down my own post?

|

9/15/2019 3:35 AM

I can’t thumbs down my own post either. Little help anyone?

|

9/15/2019 4:22 AM

|

9/15/2019 4:28 AM

Fuck I feel like a cigarette.

|

9/15/2019 5:13 AM

There should be a third option to own the anonymity.

|

9/15/2019 5:30 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

lol, who gives a shit?

The voice of reason, too many sensative types on here!

|

9/15/2019 5:59 AM

I dont understand why people care... not everybody is going to agree w you. Deal with it

|

9/15/2019 6:01 AM

Embrace the hate

|

9/15/2019 6:45 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Why can't I thumb down my own post?

You'll go blind.

|

2015 GasGas TXT Racing 125
2015 Husqvarna TC 125
2018 KTM 150 XC-W

9/15/2019 6:58 AM

I've had so many thumbs down my thumbs down has it's own thumbs down.

|

I have nothing more to say.

9/15/2019 7:04 AM

|

9/15/2019 7:44 AM

What a snowflake thing to worry about......

Sounds like someone needs a safe space to cool their anxieties.

|

9/15/2019 8:08 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

lol, who gives a shit?

Bingo,. Insecure people.

|

9/15/2019 8:26 AM

It's kind of ridiculous how there's a few people that downvote everything and anything. It could be about Ryan Dungey doing a charity event for St Judes and some doosh will downvote it.

Makes them feel good I guess.

|

9/15/2019 8:39 AM

Sometimes it would be nice to know so I could ask what triggered the downvote. For example, in the Saddleback thread, Guy posted and got a downvote. But why? I'm interested in the track so do they have a legitimate point or are they just an idiot. Yes I know, "who gives a shit". So why have them at all?

|

If you are going through HELL, keep going.