this will not be the first title affected by pants falling down. Billy Grossi, mid 70's.

JustMX
Might need some help with my memory. Maybe Bobby and some of you other old timers can help.

Fighting for the title in the last round of a mx series. Might have been the battle of new orleans, but not absolutely sure. Memory ain't what it used to be.

Pants buckle breaks and pants fall down. Grossi continues on trying to earn points. Ends up crashing into a fence and breaking leg.
|
1/7/2018 7:20am
If memory serves, after he crashed into the fence at New Orleans, he was yelling at spectators to not help him, for fear of DQ for outside assistance. He picked it out of the fence, and continued on to finish, albeit losing the championship.

I think he broke his leg prior to that in a local race (Watsonville ?). Not sure if the britches had anything to do with it.
BobbyM
1/7/2018 7:24am
Saw Billy crash and break is leg at Watsonville fairgrounds. Don't remember much about his pants coming down ever.
JustMX
1/7/2018 7:25am
Like I said, memory isn't what it used to be.

Just remembered reading an interview with him where I could swear he crashed and broke his leg because his pants kept falling down.

Hard to believe even the sugar bear would put in that much effort at a local race when he was showing his ass, literally.
1/7/2018 7:41am
In 2001 I believe Jeremy also complained about his pants falling down (No Fear gear) mid race during some of the earlier rds apparently. Bit of a stretch to say it hurt his title hopes but I'm sure it was a distraction.

The Shop

Katoomey
1/7/2018 8:07am
Is Billy a piece of shit too because his pants broke, or is it just Eli?
you might want to pick the right thread to post in. that way your asinine post might have actually have a chance of landing. no one has yet disparaged Tomac in this thread you fuckin twit.
DonM
1/7/2018 8:11am
Jesus where do these morans come from....
1/7/2018 8:12am
DonM wrote:
Jesus where do these morans come from....
Simple question, really. Didn't you read any of the other threads? Eli is a joke, because he crashed and his pants broke.

Post a reply to: this will not be the first title affected by pants falling down. Billy Grossi, mid 70's.

The Latest