this never gets old....

Top End
12/18/2010 10:04am
Didn't JB get back at EB by dropping rocks in her pool?
Billy Jack
12/18/2010 10:15am
jemcee wrote:
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!! nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was...
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!!

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too
TerryK wrote:
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion...
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?
Calm down, it's a message board. The point here is that it doesn't matter if Barcia's bike would plow right through the rocks or not -- it can be a distraction for a rider, even a top pro. Motocross is a highly mental game, even more so at the top levels I would think.
mac3-d
12/18/2010 10:22am
looks to me like more grip .-'
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
12/18/2010 10:28am
Top End wrote:
Didn't JB get back at EB by dropping rocks in her pool?
I didn’t realize how hot Erin was until I seen her up close without all the garb on.
I'd drop a rock or two in her pool

The Shop

scooter5002
12/18/2010 10:39am
Evrything you said was right Terry. EVERYTHING! Shades of Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction right there. " Oh you were finished? Well allow me to RETORT!" You friggin rock dude! Fuck theres a lot of whiny piss ants on here.
TerryK
12/18/2010 10:51am
Billy Jack wrote:
Calm down, it's a message board. The point here is that it doesn't matter if Barcia's bike would plow right through the rocks or not --...
Calm down, it's a message board. The point here is that it doesn't matter if Barcia's bike would plow right through the rocks or not -- it can be a distraction for a rider, even a top pro. Motocross is a highly mental game, even more so at the top levels I would think.
Very calm actually. I do however take offence at being told I'm not allowed to have an opinion..You can tell me my opinion is fucked, but don't try to tell me to shut up.

Just playing the Vital game!
TerryK
12/18/2010 10:52am
Evrything you said was right Terry. EVERYTHING! Shades of Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction right there. " Oh you were finished? Well allow me to...
Evrything you said was right Terry. EVERYTHING! Shades of Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction right there. " Oh you were finished? Well allow me to RETORT!" You friggin rock dude! Fuck theres a lot of whiny piss ants on here.
WinkLaughing
scooter5002
12/18/2010 11:07am
It seems to me there was an American a lot of years ago who said, while talking about freedom of speech " I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" I would have to say that about sums it up. That's the great thing about democracy. However, since the dawn of the age of the ina'net and all the sniping from behind a keyboard, I wouldn't put 25cents in a parking meter for most of the ass-hats with a computer, let alone pop a cap in someones ass.
Ing
12/18/2010 1:46pm
Those few rocks could absolutely cause a tire to spin or get pushed to the side. I'd be pissed and would definately have made a big deal out of getting them moved. If it doesn't matter then how come the AMA won't let you clear the area? ANY pro would have had a tissy about it. ANY.
TerryK
12/18/2010 3:23pm
Ing wrote:
Those few rocks could absolutely cause a tire to spin or get pushed to the side. I'd be pissed and would definately have made a big...
Those few rocks could absolutely cause a tire to spin or get pushed to the side. I'd be pissed and would definately have made a big deal out of getting them moved. If it doesn't matter then how come the AMA won't let you clear the area? ANY pro would have had a tissy about it. ANY.
Considering that Erin was talking about how rocky the track was I imagine that there were an abundance of rocks in the starting area no?

Come on, you don't REALLY believe that those little rocks would cause a problem do you? :D
12/18/2010 3:48pm
Shut up Terry. You're opinion is fucked. oppsWhistling
TerryK wrote:
Seriously?
Lighten up rock grinder. Your opinion of rocks and the negative effect on the interuption of positive forward propulsion and induced wheelspin and the fragile mental toughness of todays 'soft as pleather' pro riders with million dollar championships and contracts on the line is always welcomed.
You might want to add that you only ever raced on snow or sand with paddle tires though.
TerryK
12/18/2010 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2010 3:56pm
Shut up Terry. You're opinion is fucked. oppsWhistling
TerryK wrote:
Seriously?
Lighten up rock grinder. Your opinion of rocks and the negative effect on the interuption of positive forward propulsion and induced wheelspin and the fragile mental...
Lighten up rock grinder. Your opinion of rocks and the negative effect on the interuption of positive forward propulsion and induced wheelspin and the fragile mental toughness of todays 'soft as pleather' pro riders with million dollar championships and contracts on the line is always welcomed.
You might want to add that you only ever raced on snow or sand with paddle tires though.
Never did try a paddle. Would like to on the 500. I wonder if those little rocks would throw me off? Tongue

And dont tell me to lighten up, I'm sensitive about my weight!
MX690
12/18/2010 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2010 4:08pm
I'm with you Terry, Mountains out of molehills. Its not the reaction its the OVER- reaction.
jemcee
12/18/2010 4:17pm
jemcee wrote:
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!! nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was...

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too
TerryK wrote:
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion...
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?
haha yeah man i wasn't serious with the first line trying to lighten it up a bit you know kinda like a kid would say it.. i guess tone gets lost with print i was toying with putting a 'haha' on the end of it..

you could prob chill a bit though

everyone if I ever offend you with something.. know that i'm never serious haha
12/18/2010 4:27pm
jemcee wrote:

TerryK wrote:

How's that?
jemcee wrote:
haha yeah man i wasn't serious with the first line trying to lighten it up a bit you know kinda like a kid would say it...
haha yeah man i wasn't serious with the first line trying to lighten it up a bit you know kinda like a kid would say it.. i guess tone gets lost with print i was toying with putting a 'haha' on the end of it..

That's it jemcee! Your off my 'favourite serial offenders' list. If your going to offend, we need to know there's some malice behind it.
jemcee
12/18/2010 5:49pm
That's it jemcee! Your off my 'favourite serial offenders' list. If your going to offend, we need to know there's some malice behind it.
haha I'll try better in future coach... promise

TerryK
12/18/2010 6:57pm
jemcee wrote:
haha yeah man i wasn't serious with the first line trying to lighten it up a bit you know kinda like a kid would say it...

See, I am chill, but what gets me is people telling me to chill when I already am. OK?

Tongue
Billy Jack
12/18/2010 7:03pm
jemcee wrote:

TerryK wrote:
See, I am chill, but what gets me is people telling me to chill when I already am. OK?

Tongue
Well everyone from Canada is chill, but you didn't seem so chill in written form!
jemcee
12/18/2010 7:04pm
jemcee wrote:

TerryK wrote:

Tongue
yeah sorry it was the swearing, caps and double punctuation that threw me haha
can we go back to the fun we had with the word doable? haha
TerryK
12/18/2010 7:11pm
jemcee wrote:
yeah sorry it was the swearing, caps and double punctuation that threw me haha can we go back to the fun we had with the word...
Hey I'm in construction, I swear allot!
Billy Jack
12/18/2010 7:14pm
jemcee wrote:
yeah sorry it was the swearing, caps and double punctuation that threw me haha can we go back to the fun we had with the word...
TerryK wrote:
I'm in construction and swear even more!
jemcee
12/18/2010 7:36pm
jemcee wrote:
TerryK wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
well I'm australian so that tells you how much i swear haha
Billy Jack
12/18/2010 7:41pm
TerryK wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
jemcee wrote:
You guys are worse than sailors! Ha ha...joking.
jemcee
12/18/2010 7:49pm
Billy Jack wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
You guys are worse than sailors! Ha ha...joking.
ha that's about right though considering when my friends and i see each other or talk on the phone instead of saying hello or whatever it's "oi cunt" "oi cunt"
haha
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
12/18/2010 8:19pm
TerryK wrote:
Now we're dogging construction workers for not being able to get a point across without and a few action verbs. I resent that bloody (fucking) remark being from Commercial construction.

Post a reply to: this never gets old....

The Latest