this never gets old....

Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 4:08pm
|
TerryK
12/17/2010 9:27pm
I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?
Moto619
12/17/2010 9:35pm
Thanks for posting it Dirt Dawg as I had never seen it. He just tripped out over it big time AWESOME!!!!!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
12/17/2010 9:56pm
TerryK wrote:
I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come...
I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?
The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.

The Shop

TerryK
12/17/2010 10:09pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you...
The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.
lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?
Trent179
12/17/2010 10:15pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you...
TerryK wrote:
lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed...
lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?
I think it would make a difference. At that level one little rock could F you up.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
12/17/2010 10:20pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
TerryK wrote:
lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed...
She even apologized to Barcia in the Transworld recap video.
There is so much on the line (pardon the pun) for these guys, to do that to anyone on that gate regardless of the size of the rocks would take away from their focus. Plus what gives her the right to alter the state of his start area if nobody else can?
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
12/17/2010 10:33pm
TerryK wrote:
If I had a nice pick on the gate and looking at the line in front of the gate was good then along came Miss Telecaster to demonstrate what was on the track and dumped them in my line would demoralize my attitude along with power to the ground.

Can not dismiss any traction nor psychological ability after the start, If I had a third place start I would be thinking the first half a lap, “if that big titted Erin would have not dropped those rocks in my gate I might have hole-shoted!

Any debris that makes wheel spin is a hindrance to traction, particularly on the start.

Big tits or not
Fantasy
4478th
12/17/2010 10:37pm
hahaha now thats funny
TerryK
12/17/2010 10:47pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2010 10:49pm
If I had a nice pick on the gate and looking at the line in front of the gate was good then along came Miss Telecaster...
If I had a nice pick on the gate and looking at the line in front of the gate was good then along came Miss Telecaster to demonstrate what was on the track and dumped them in my line would demoralize my attitude along with power to the ground.

Can not dismiss any traction nor psychological ability after the start, If I had a third place start I would be thinking the first half a lap, “if that big titted Erin would have not dropped those rocks in my gate I might have hole-shoted!

Any debris that makes wheel spin is a hindrance to traction, particularly on the start.

Big tits or not
My point is, the start is usually pretty torn up and loose and those rocks would have zero effect on his traction for the .01 of a second his tires would be in contact with them. I cant believe anyone would think different. And if JB is upset with a little thing like three rocks in his line then he has bigger issues to deal with. (I'm sure he isn't and doesn't!)
wildbill
12/17/2010 10:49pm
TerryK wrote:
I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come...
I take it you weren't a holeshot artist.

If he even has to think about a loss of traction he's fucked!
TerryK
12/17/2010 10:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2010 10:54pm
wildbill wrote:
I take it you weren't a holeshot artist.

If he even has to think about a loss of traction he's fucked!
Thats exactly what I'm saying. If Justin was that easily frazzled, he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now would he? Motocrossers are tough right? A few rocks fucked his whole race??? Not a chance! Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much! Tongue
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
12/17/2010 10:56pm
She was explaining that he was wearing a chest protector. Why did she not just throw the rocks at him?Huh
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
12/17/2010 11:13pm
TerryK wrote:
My point is, the start is usually pretty torn up and loose and those rocks would have zero effect on his traction for the .01 of...
My point is, the start is usually pretty torn up and loose and those rocks would have zero effect on his traction for the .01 of a second his tires would be in contact with them. I cant believe anyone would think different. And if JB is upset with a little thing like three rocks in his line then he has bigger issues to deal with. (I'm sure he isn't and doesn't!)
Submit that to Mythbusters, I am sure you'll be amazed by what you attest.
AusMxFan
12/17/2010 11:16pm
Starts are mostly a mental thing. Those little rocks could be enough for a rider to doubt himself enough to lose a holeshot.
TerryK
12/17/2010 11:24pm
AusMxFan wrote:
Starts are mostly a mental thing. Those little rocks could be enough for a rider to doubt himself enough to lose a holeshot.
That was the point I was trying to make. A pro rider needs to be mentally tough as well as physically tough and I'm quite sure a little thing like that is NOT going to effect Mr. Barcia. If it does, he needs to try a different sport.
jemcee
12/17/2010 11:24pm
TerryK wrote:
well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good opinions if you ask me
plus I don't think she should've so that's three and a bit
jemcee
12/17/2010 11:26pm
wait i just realised this one doesn't show searle but he did.. honest
TerryK
12/17/2010 11:33pm
TerryK wrote:
jemcee wrote:
well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good...
well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good opinions if you ask me
So what is your point?
jemcee
12/17/2010 11:43pm
TerryK wrote:
jemcee wrote:
well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good...
TerryK wrote:
So what is your point?
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!!

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too
mohammed
12/18/2010 7:24am
Haha his reaction is funny stuff... Good one barcia!
Kinetic1
12/18/2010 7:31am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2010 7:32am
TerryK wrote:
Thats exactly what I'm saying. If Justin was that easily frazzled, he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now would he? Motocrossers are...
Thats exactly what I'm saying. If Justin was that easily frazzled, he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now would he? Motocrossers are tough right? A few rocks fucked his whole race??? Not a chance! Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much! Tongue
Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much!

Yeah but having the big ass ice kutters is considered cheating in my book.Whistling
Kinetic1
12/18/2010 7:36am
Before anyone gives me grief about the K in kutters it is spelled with a k, see:

TerryK
12/18/2010 8:16am
jemcee wrote:
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!! nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was...

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?
typ2vw159
12/18/2010 8:35am
AusMxFan wrote:
TerryK wrote:
That was the point I was trying to make. A pro rider needs to be mentally tough as well as physically tough and I'm quite sure...
That was the point I was trying to make. A pro rider needs to be mentally tough as well as physically tough and I'm quite sure a little thing like that is NOT going to effect Mr. Barcia. If it does, he needs to try a different sport.
Are you for real Terry 500 hundy to get there.And i dont care who it is dont dump rocks on my line when i am sitting there.PS WHERE DID ALL THE COOL DUDES GO?
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2768th
12/18/2010 8:57am Edited Date/Time 12/18/2010 8:59am
jemcee wrote:
we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!! nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was...

TerryK wrote:
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion...
Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?
Geeze, how does a funny video clip start a arguement around here, gotta love this place.
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1177th
12/18/2010 9:23am
This thread was better when Bill was talking about Erin's tits.
TerryK
12/18/2010 9:53am
typ2vw159 wrote:
Are you for real Terry 500 hundy to get there.And i dont care who it is dont dump rocks on my line when i am sitting...
Are you for real Terry 500 hundy to get there.And i dont care who it is dont dump rocks on my line when i am sitting there.PS WHERE DID ALL THE COOL DUDES GO?
While I'm not sure what exactly you said here, I am sure that I would let Erin dump rocks on my line if she wanted to. Tongue
Robot1167
12/18/2010 10:02am
A. Stop being dicks.

B. It does matter if it bothers the rider and mechanic.

C. Nobody cares if it bothers you or not.

Post a reply to: this never gets old....

The Latest