this never gets old....

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2010 9:24 PM

|

12/17/2010 9:27 PM

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 9:35 PM

Thanks for posting it Dirt Dawg as I had never seen it. He just tripped out over it big time AWESOME!!!!!

|

12/17/2010 9:48 PM

A guys launch pad is his work of art smile

|

Patrick Trowbridge

12/17/2010 9:56 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.

|

12/17/2010 10:09 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.

lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 10:15 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

EZZA 95B wrote:

The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.

TerryK wrote:

lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?

I think it would make a difference. At that level one little rock could F you up.

|

12/17/2010 10:20 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

EZZA 95B wrote:

The mechanics and the riders go to great lengths to prepare the rut behind the gate that the rider has picked for a reason. If you look at the rules neither the mechanic nor the rider are allowed to prepare the line/rut beyond the gate. Don't forget the fact that these guys go to great lengths to get a holeshot... Hence holeshot devices. It wasn't a fuss over nothing.

TerryK wrote:

lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?

She even apologized to Barcia in the Transworld recap video.
There is so much on the line (pardon the pun) for these guys, to do that to anyone on that gate regardless of the size of the rocks would take away from their focus. Plus what gives her the right to alter the state of his start area if nobody else can?

|

12/17/2010 10:33 PM

TerryK wrote:

lol, trust me, I know all that too well, but in my opinion, it was an overreaction that made Barcia look silly. They are not allowed to groom in front of the gate, so what was the big deal with a few walnut sized rocks in an unprepared rut?

If I had a nice pick on the gate and looking at the line in front of the gate was good then along came Miss Telecaster to demonstrate what was on the track and dumped them in my line would demoralize my attitude along with power to the ground.

Can not dismiss any traction nor psychological ability after the start, If I had a third place start I would be thinking the first half a lap, “if that big titted Erin would have not dropped those rocks in my gate I might have hole-shoted!

Any debris that makes wheel spin is a hindrance to traction, particularly on the start.

Big tits or not

|

" Some people value their opinions a little too much around here and have a hair less sense of humor than may be required. It's all in fun for me and I can't think of anyone here that I wouldn't buy a beer for including OldFart ." ~Newman~

12/17/2010 10:37 PM

hahaha now thats funny

|

12/17/2010 10:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2010 10:49 PM

Bill_Carroll wrote:

If I had a nice pick on the gate and looking at the line in front of the gate was good then along came Miss Telecaster to demonstrate what was on the track and dumped them in my line would demoralize my attitude along with power to the ground.

Can not dismiss any traction nor psychological ability after the start, If I had a third place start I would be thinking the first half a lap, “if that big titted Erin would have not dropped those rocks in my gate I might have hole-shoted!

Any debris that makes wheel spin is a hindrance to traction, particularly on the start.

Big tits or not

My point is, the start is usually pretty torn up and loose and those rocks would have zero effect on his traction for the .01 of a second his tires would be in contact with them. I cant believe anyone would think different. And if JB is upset with a little thing like three rocks in his line then he has bigger issues to deal with. (I'm sure he isn't and doesn't!)

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 10:49 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

I take it you weren't a holeshot artist.

If he even has to think about a loss of traction he's fucked!

|

12/17/2010 10:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2010 10:54 PM

wildbill wrote:

I take it you weren't a holeshot artist.

If he even has to think about a loss of traction he's fucked!

Thats exactly what I'm saying. If Justin was that easily frazzled, he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now would he? Motocrossers are tough right? A few rocks fucked his whole race??? Not a chance! Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much! tongue

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 10:56 PM

She was explaining that he was wearing a chest protector. Why did she not just throw the rocks at him?wassat

|

12/17/2010 11:13 PM

TerryK wrote:

My point is, the start is usually pretty torn up and loose and those rocks would have zero effect on his traction for the .01 of a second his tires would be in contact with them. I cant believe anyone would think different. And if JB is upset with a little thing like three rocks in his line then he has bigger issues to deal with. (I'm sure he isn't and doesn't!)

Submit that to Mythbusters, I am sure you'll be amazed by what you attest.

|

" Some people value their opinions a little too much around here and have a hair less sense of humor than may be required. It's all in fun for me and I can't think of anyone here that I wouldn't buy a beer for including OldFart ." ~Newman~

12/17/2010 11:16 PM

Starts are mostly a mental thing. Those little rocks could be enough for a rider to doubt himself enough to lose a holeshot.

|

12/17/2010 11:24 PM

AusMxFan wrote:

Starts are mostly a mental thing. Those little rocks could be enough for a rider to doubt himself enough to lose a holeshot.

That was the point I was trying to make. A pro rider needs to be mentally tough as well as physically tough and I'm quite sure a little thing like that is NOT going to effect Mr. Barcia. If it does, he needs to try a different sport.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 11:24 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good opinions if you ask me
plus I don't think she should've so that's three and a bit

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

12/17/2010 11:26 PM

wait i just realised this one doesn't show searle but he did.. honest

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

12/17/2010 11:29 PM

see told ya ha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

12/17/2010 11:33 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

jemcee wrote:

well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good opinions if you ask me
plus I don't think she should've so that's three and a bit

So what is your point?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/17/2010 11:43 PM

TerryK wrote:

I thought is was funny, but not for the fact that Erin dropped the rocks, but for Barcia and his mechanic's over reaction to it. Come on, do they honestly think that those little rocks are going to effect justin's start?

jemcee wrote:

well he got the shits, searle shook his head and in the original thread jason thomas said she shouldn't have done it that's three pretty good opinions if you ask me
plus I don't think she should've so that's three and a bit

TerryK wrote:

So what is your point?

we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!!

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

12/18/2010 7:24 AM

Haha his reaction is funny stuff... Good one barcia!

|

"The italian torpedo" Antonio Cairoli.

12/18/2010 7:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2010 7:32 AM

TerryK wrote:

Thats exactly what I'm saying. If Justin was that easily frazzled, he wouldn't be in the position he is in right now would he? Motocrossers are tough right? A few rocks fucked his whole race??? Not a chance! Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much! tongue

Oh and I did/do quite well on my starts thank you very much!


Yeah but having the big ass ice kutters is considered cheating in my book.Whistling
|

Are we gonna ride or are we gonna mess around all day?

12/18/2010 7:36 AM

Before anyone gives me grief about the K in kutters it is spelled with a k, see:

Photo

|

Are we gonna ride or are we gonna mess around all day?

12/18/2010 8:16 AM

jemcee wrote:

we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!!

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too

Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

12/18/2010 8:35 AM

AusMxFan wrote:

Starts are mostly a mental thing. Those little rocks could be enough for a rider to doubt himself enough to lose a holeshot.

TerryK wrote:

That was the point I was trying to make. A pro rider needs to be mentally tough as well as physically tough and I'm quite sure a little thing like that is NOT going to effect Mr. Barcia. If it does, he needs to try a different sport.

Are you for real Terry 500 hundy to get there.And i dont care who it is dont dump rocks on my line when i am sitting there.PS WHERE DID ALL THE COOL DUDES GO?

|

Bone or bail i got to race
It,s all about stayen on the box!
All these dudes think ya have a problem but the true problem is everyone else. Motocrossers are uptite family people!

12/18/2010 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2010 8:59 AM

TerryK wrote:

So what is your point?

jemcee wrote:

we're right, you're wrong so shut up alright!!

nah I just don't think it was an over reaction, well it was but i think that was more to get the officials attention, but i think it was a pretty stupid thing to do
it might have made a difference to his start or it might not have, but if they could prep in front of their gate I'm sure as hell they would and all the effort they make to prepping behind the gate just for someone to drop some really round, big enough to matter rocks in their line I'd get the shits too

TerryK wrote:

Hold on just a fucking minute here. I'm giving my OPINION as are you, but I'm supposed to shut up?? I'm supposed to change my opinion because you say so? You want to play that game? Fine.

You're an idiot and know zero about motocross if you think those small rocks would have any effect whatsoever against a 230lb, 45hp bike with its tire spinning at full rpm with one of the fastest riders in the country on board.

How's that?

Geeze, how does a funny video clip start a arguement around here, gotta love this place.

|

12/18/2010 9:23 AM

This thread was better when Bill was talking about Erin's tits.

|

12/18/2010 9:53 AM

typ2vw159 wrote:

Are you for real Terry 500 hundy to get there.And i dont care who it is dont dump rocks on my line when i am sitting there.PS WHERE DID ALL THE COOL DUDES GO?

While I'm not sure what exactly you said here, I am sure that I would let Erin dump rocks on my line if she wanted to. tongue

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!