the infamous emig "momentum over points"

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2017 3:19 PM

moose could pull this sum bitch off man if eli keep riding like this , went from wht 70 something pts down to now wht 31??? never say never fam

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

8/12/2017 3:40 PM

never

|

8/12/2017 3:40 PM

4 more motos and Eli could choke, again.

|

8/12/2017 3:51 PM

Possibility.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/12/2017 3:53 PM

I just don't understand Tomac

|

8/12/2017 4:12 PM

Man if only Musquin hadn't had that Millville DNF

|

8/12/2017 4:27 PM

Eli is a pulling an all-timer in terms of backing into a Championship - I NEVER want to hear a word about Dungey again after this... assuming he actually wins the damn thing.

|

8/12/2017 5:18 PM

Eli choking is really starting to be a repeat issue and one these KTM guys I'm sure are banking on

|

8/12/2017 5:18 PM

It's all good. Eli would be killing it, but he doesn't need the points and he wants to be 100% for the MXoN

|

8/12/2017 6:03 PM

Goes 1-1 at Budds and the haters will make excuses for marv and baggets.

|

8/12/2017 6:27 PM

If he loses 27 points in two rounds would that be the worst choke job in the history of the sport?

|

8/12/2017 6:33 PM

gspointer wrote:

It's all good. Eli would be killing it, but he doesn't need the points and he wants to be 100% for the MXoN

Savage!

|

8/12/2017 6:36 PM

gspointer wrote:

ET is choking a bit and doesn't love the USA enough

I know the old man thru pedal bikes and I am embarrassed by the fact thate won't his kid won't represent in his prime. I would give up my left nut to represent the USA at MXDN given the proximity to the opportunity

|

8/12/2017 7:45 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

If he loses 27 points in two rounds would that be the worst choke job in the history of the sport?

No. Mike Laroccos 1992 125cc national meltdown will be hard to top. He had a huge points lead and had mechanicals in 3 of 4 Moto's to end the season. It wasn't fully on Mike (his Dad was his mechanic and took the brunt of the blame), but Emig made up 47 points at the penultimate round alone and finished it off in the final race in the mud with a 1-1.

It's where the Momentum over Points thing started. Emig won his first overall at Red Bud and then won 6 of 7 to end the season and the title by 19 points.

|

8/12/2017 8:51 PM

Park and Huck wrote:

Eli is a pulling an all-timer in terms of backing into a Championship - I NEVER want to hear a word about Dungey again after this... assuming he actually wins the damn thing.

Agreed.

|

8/12/2017 9:03 PM

jrt240 wrote:

I know the old man thru pedal bikes and I am embarrassed by the fact thate won't his kid won't represent in his prime. I would give up my left nut to represent the USA at MXDN given the proximity to the opportunity

I'm embarrassed by your typing skills.

|

-streets-

8/12/2017 9:25 PM

Park and Huck wrote:

Phantom 661 wrote:

Agreed.

100% agree.

|

8/13/2017 6:04 AM

Championships make riders slow down...I hate championships. I want to see balls out every single race. Race like everything is on the line at all times. That would be fun to watch.

|

8/13/2017 6:11 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Championships make riders slow down...I hate championships. I want to see balls out every single race. Race like everything is on the line at all times. That would be fun to watch.

And only have half the field at half the races? There would be no need to do all the SX or MX rounds

|

8/13/2017 6:33 AM

jrt240 wrote:

You sound stupid

|

8/13/2017 6:43 AM

No one will ever have to convince me of Tomac's potential to bottle it, but I can't see any way he throws this away with 2 rounds to go. If only Marvin had been a little more cautious at Southwick, he'd only be 9 points behind, and at that stage I would put all my money on him

|

8/13/2017 7:57 AM

gspointer wrote:

Pulling back a bow with 80 pound draw is tough work. Need to be well rested and in tip top physical shape.

|

8/13/2017 8:20 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

no he already owns that title from the 2017 SX series laughing laughing

|

8/13/2017 9:45 AM

I would think that Budds is a better track for Moose than for Tomac. It is full of technical off-cambers and has more of a GP type feel. You can make up a lot of time in the corners.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

8/13/2017 10:51 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

I would think that Budds is a better track for Moose than for Tomac. It is full of technical off-cambers and has more of a GP type feel. You can make up a lot of time in the corners.

Saturday's forecast could be a player as well...

Photo

|

8/13/2017 11:27 AM

tprice07 wrote:

That was called the RC era...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/13/2017 11:27 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Saturday's forecast could be a player as well...

Photo

Biblical amounts you say?

|

8/13/2017 2:29 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Biblical amounts you say?

If that means enough to shorten motos and omit sections of the track an '87 RM125 can traverse then NO.

|