the house of jerry jones and the cowboys

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2010 3:26 PM

certainly was a fitting place to use that tracks blueprint.

waaaaaaay too many jumps and humps.

damn thing resembled the cowboys regular NFL season......up and down, up and down. smile

kinda cheesy it looked like to me....

|

3/21/2010 3:29 PM

49 second lap times...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/21/2010 3:36 PM

How about the house that cost the City of Arlington a bundle.

|

Jim Martin

3/21/2010 3:38 PM

Yeah, the house that cost allot of people their houses...

|

3/21/2010 3:43 PM

mt798 wrote:

Yeah, the house that cost allot of people their houses...

That's correct.

The City will still be paying for this wonder of the world when it's worn out and time to either build another or give this one a major update.

It's a gross misuse of public funding IMO.

|

Jim Martin

3/21/2010 9:53 PM

i left dallas this afternoon and took 183 past the old stadium. it's coming down fast. a few miles down the road and there is a hole in the ground where reuninon arena once stood.

|

3/21/2010 10:16 PM

That track reminded me of all the things I hate about SX. Boo

Only 60 days till MX starts.

|

3/21/2010 10:30 PM

Were you there? I thought supercross was about puttin sections together. Track was way challenging and caused a lot of problems in practice.

|

3/21/2010 10:31 PM

WORCSRacer wrote:

That track reminded me of all the things I hate about SX. Boo

Only 60 days till MX starts.

AMEN to that.

|

3/21/2010 11:09 PM

Nascarnick wrote:

Were you there? I thought supercross was about puttin sections together. Track was way challenging and caused a lot of problems in practice.

about puttin sections together...like a lucid statement
|

3/22/2010 4:54 AM

Nascarnick wrote:

these pussies wouldnt know a thing about that. no point in arguing over it.
they can ride better than any rider, build tracks better than any track builder... you get the point?

|

3/22/2010 4:55 AM

Its funny, largest stadium has the shortest track. WTF??

|

3/22/2010 5:14 AM

What's that saying in Texas?

Everything's bigger in Texas.

|

3/22/2010 6:29 AM

Nascarnick wrote:

BobbyM wrote: about puttin sections together...like a lucid statement

Great comeback.......the track had probably the deepest whoops of the year, many options in the rhythym sections and the table-table-table section was brutal. But I forgot, your the best to ever throw a leg over a bike so I'll quit now.

|

3/22/2010 7:29 AM

It was a very challenging layout. Just wish they had used more of the floor space. I'm sure there is a reason they did not.

|

3/22/2010 7:39 AM

The track reminded me a lot like the 1986 Aneheim season opener, often regarded as the best SX of all time.....

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."