that 450 main was insane!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2020 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2020 5:28 PM

you realize 1 lap longer, the two would of lapped everyone? bad enough they lapped a hand full of heavy hitters twice !cooper webbs drive is making these races exciting for sure. great job mookie.5th.

|

6/7/2020 5:38 PM

I would argue Eli's drive is what made that exciting. The smart play would have been to get second and sit on a fat points lead. He didn't need to challenge Cooper, he wanted to. Hell of a race.

|

6/7/2020 5:44 PM

Great racing... The best so far in the land of many wives.

|

6/7/2020 5:46 PM

Webb is the real deal, props to Tomac.
I can see the passing of the torch in the near future!

|

yep, that was fun to watch. I can't decide if this was the best main of the year or Daytona? I think the lappers today added enough intrigue that todays Main wins for best of the year so far.

Wonder why ET3 pushed for the W when he didn't need to. Ralph said Webb was pimping on everybody earlier in the week . . . Maybe Eli wasn't having it?

Did Webb do a flying W early race in the whoops?

Congrats to to #3, #1, and #21

Hope Marchbanks is going to be ok

|

Brapasaurus Rex

Cooper is a force to reckon for years to come

|

6/7/2020 5:51 PM

So......your saying lappers don’t add excitement?

|

6/7/2020 5:52 PM

Enough of this arenacross stuff.. lapping to the podium is adding more danger to an already incredibly dangerous sport

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/7/2020 5:55 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Enough of this arenacross stuff.. lapping to the podium is adding more danger to an already incredibly dangerous sport

Everybody was racing the same track, coop and et were just that much faster.

|

6/7/2020 5:57 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Only 2 guys doing the big triple and Tomac and Webb doing their other triple combinations....that made for a huge gap.

|

6/7/2020 6:01 PM

What are these guys doing differently to be so much better than the rest of the pack? Holy crap

|

6/7/2020 6:02 PM

When Tomac is comfortable no one is faster. Webb is the next in line. And he’s faster comparatively when he’s not having a good day.

It was a great race today.

|

6/7/2020 6:03 PM

Nighttrain wrote:

When Tomac is comfortable no one is faster. Webb is the next in line. And he’s faster comparatively when he’s not having a good day.

It was a great race today.

Up until this year for sure, I think Tomac has been hella fast on his bad days this year.

|

6/7/2020 6:03 PM

tprice07 wrote:

What are these guys doing differently to be so much better than the rest of the pack? Holy crap

Closing their eyes and jumping everything on that track

|

6/7/2020 6:06 PM

gt80rider wrote:

Sheesh, really? After that amazing race this is what you bring to the discussion?

Guys like you usually bellyache there isn't enough tight racing.

That was a dominant display by two guys with mad heart and no quit. That's what we watch race after race after race for. This very thing.

|

6/7/2020 6:07 PM

tprice07 wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

This. Tripling through that rhythm section was a gamble and it paid off. It's just plain wanting it I'm not a Webb fan... Actually, you know what eff that...he's been on and showing crazy spirit, I'm becoming a Webb fan. But both of those guys want a win more than...well...clearly anyone on the track.

|

6/7/2020 6:08 PM

Ozy wrote:

yep, that was fun to watch. I can't decide if this was the best main of the year or Daytona? I think the lappers today added enough intrigue that todays Main wins for best of the year so far.

Wonder why ET3 pushed for the W when he didn't need to. Ralph said Webb was pimping on everybody earlier in the week . . . Maybe Eli wasn't having it?

Did Webb do a flying W early race in the whoops?

Congrats to to #3, #1, and #21

Hope Marchbanks is going to be ok

tomac said afterwords he felt comfortable.so he went with it.

|

6/7/2020 6:10 PM

tprice07 wrote:

a ton of little things better than the others.just pays off in big ways.

|

6/7/2020 6:13 PM

PTECH wrote:

I would argue Eli's drive is what made that exciting. The smart play would have been to get second and sit on a fat points lead. He didn't need to challenge Cooper, he wanted to. Hell of a race.

well,tomacs drive is a given.webbs drive is gritty.atleast thats how i see it.

|

6/7/2020 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2020 6:30 PM

Results show Anderson 1 lap down. If true must have been right at the end

|

6/7/2020 6:29 PM

Racerman967 wrote:

wow. a bit ago it showed 42 seconds behind webb. thats crazy.

|

6/7/2020 6:31 PM

Racerman967 wrote:

1down5up wrote:

https://live.amasupercross.com/

|

6/7/2020 6:45 PM

Racerman967 wrote:

1down5up wrote:

Dang , thanks for posting that link. Crazy they lapped up to 4th

Crazy Barcia was the only one even close to ET3 and CW1 when it comes to fastest lap time.

Dudes were on it today, what an awesome show of grit and talent!

|

It aint nothing but a little bit of this and a little bit of Braaaap!!!

6/7/2020 6:52 PM

tprice07 wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

CJ Hadwin wrote:

This. Tripling through that rhythm section was a gamble and it paid off. It's just plain wanting it I'm not a Webb fan... Actually, you know what eff that...he's been on and showing crazy spirit, I'm becoming a Webb fan. But both of those guys want a win more than...well...clearly anyone on the track.

The cockiness and smack talk make me not a Webb fan, but he definitely has my respect. Makes it happen no matter what.

|

6/7/2020 7:10 PM

Anyone notice Webb's demeanor right after the race after they came off the track? Helmet dropped on the ground, head in his handlebars. He was either completely smoked or completely deflated. Or likely, both.

What a race.

|

6/7/2020 7:10 PM

Webb is going to dominate once tomac goes

|

6/7/2020 7:12 PM

BS12 wrote:

Anyone notice Webb's demeanor right after the race after they came off the track? Helmet dropped on the ground, head in his handlebars. He was either completely smoked or completely deflated. Or likely, both.

What a race.

He was smoked and thinking: “I threw everything I had at this guy, almost died 3 times and he still beat me?”

|

6/7/2020 7:21 PM

gt80rider wrote:

In 2005 RC and Reed lapped Vuillimen who was in 4th and Reed was about a second behind larocco in 3rd on a perfectly dry track. I think we will be alright. It happens some nights when two guys get out front and push each other

|

6/7/2020 7:22 PM

gregyou wrote:

Webb is going to dominate once tomac goes

I think we are going to see AC9 and CW3 in some epic battles.

|

Brapasaurus Rex

6/7/2020 7:27 PM

That was a man’s race for two riders. The pressure and nerves that were dealt with...

|