supercross live video pass questions.

jake64
Hey guys I got a couple questions about the Supercross live video pass. I’m up in Canada so after the money conversion it’s almost $200.

I was wondering if I can split it with a buddy?

Or is there a one time watch limit that will prevent us from doing it?

And do you have to watch it live or can I watch it a couple days later?

thanks guys.
|
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
12/28/2018 9:20am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 9:21am
Yes, last year I bought the pass and ended up giving my account to a bunch of different people. This year I split with two other moto buddies. Unless they changed this from last year you should be good.

You can watch it again shortly after the live event.

I’m from Canada also. It was well worth the money last year. A lot of people complain about the price but it worked out to like $10 a race if you never split the pass with anyone. You get a bunch of the older seasons as well to.

Hope this helps!
jake64
12/28/2018 9:31am
foreman52 wrote:
Yes, last year I bought the pass and ended up giving my account to a bunch of different people. This year I split with two other...
Yes, last year I bought the pass and ended up giving my account to a bunch of different people. This year I split with two other moto buddies. Unless they changed this from last year you should be good.

You can watch it again shortly after the live event.

I’m from Canada also. It was well worth the money last year. A lot of people complain about the price but it worked out to like $10 a race if you never split the pass with anyone. You get a bunch of the older seasons as well to.

Hope this helps!
thanks for the info foreman52!

Post a reply to: supercross live video pass questions.

The Latest