supercross live needs lessons from mxgp streaming!,

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2018 2:11 PM

I swear I hate to complain but the damn stream from supercross live is a joke and seems like every week it’s one thing or another to screw up the qualifying!! I would gladly pay if we had to but compared to the mxgp stream package, it’s truly pathetic and that’s one of the reasons I always get the mxgp season as you always know that the entire weekend will usually be flawless and they are helluva lot further away than our series is so for Christ sake explain to me how when we all are wanting to see qualifying times the streams goes to hell in a hand basket damn near every week!! How’s our sport gonna grow online with this type of service we get!!

|

1/13/2018 2:22 PM

5 year old kids have better stream feeds on twitch..

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/13/2018 2:26 PM

anyone can do better job...

|

1/13/2018 2:26 PM

thats why i had no hesitations ordering this years MXGP season (at an early bird discount too)

|

1/13/2018 3:46 PM

MXGP OWNS IT as far as streams go

SX sucks - the race package is awful, raceday live is too, what happened today? i got no 450 quali 2

it is 2018 people and FFS it's just an internet laughing -make it work

|

1/13/2018 4:10 PM

Shaned9326 wrote:

I swear I hate to complain but the damn stream from supercross live is a joke and seems like every week it’s one thing or another to screw up the qualifying!! I would gladly pay if we had to but compared to the mxgp stream package, it’s truly pathetic and that’s one of the reasons I always get the mxgp season as you always know that the entire weekend will usually be flawless and they are helluva lot further away than our series is so for Christ sake explain to me how when we all are wanting to see qualifying times the streams goes to hell in a hand basket damn near every week!! How’s our sport gonna grow online with this type of service we get!!

You are 100% correct. How can MXGP give the coverage they do from a National Park in Patagonia, but We get what we get from one of the most modern stadiums in the United States?

|

1/13/2018 4:14 PM

mxgp feed is incredible, the ability to adjust the sound to decrease announcer volume and jack up the volume of the bikes sells it for me every year! Lets not even get into the on board cameras and multi angle views...

|

1/13/2018 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2018 5:14 PM

The MXGP announcing team craps all over the SX team too. I've been watching the GPS since MAVTV went High Def and it's so much better. Time for a change Feld.

|

Anyone but Ralph!

1/13/2018 6:12 PM

My first rodeo buying the package this year.

Last weekend was good, but tonight? Shocking!

They're as high as a kite if they think it's worth $29.99 per round!

Almost as high as PulpMX Fantasy giving Ronnie Ford a handicap of +16.

|

1/13/2018 7:05 PM

Knobbyjake wrote:

The MXGP announcing team craps all over the SX team too. I've been watching the GPS since MAVTV went High Def and it's so much better. Time for a change Feld.

What's MXGP have to do with MavTV?

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

1/13/2018 7:15 PM

Everyone needs to email/tweet/facebook etc to supercrosslive and feld and let them know how shite it is.

|

1/13/2018 7:16 PM

St Ann More wrote:

My first rodeo buying the package this year.

Last weekend was good, but tonight? Shocking!

They're as high as a kite if they think it's worth $29.99 per round!

Almost as high as PulpMX Fantasy giving Ronnie Ford a handicap of +16.

Yep, solid last week, this week horrible. My stream is missing some frames and has been all night.

|

1/13/2018 9:08 PM

It’s funny, Daniel does a great job and I enjoy Jim but the crew around them is horrid...how do they always screw up mics....90% of the time their mic is hot during commercials but dead when they actually need it..it’s not like this is their first time...

|