stop it

Related:
Create New Tag

12/10/2017 5:25 PM

if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?

|

12/10/2017 5:30 PM

It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.

|

12/10/2017 5:31 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

|

12/10/2017 5:32 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.

cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.

|

12/10/2017 5:33 PM

ML beat me to it. Dumbgeon. I picture an old man screaming at his monitor trying to intimidate it into speaking.

|

12/10/2017 5:41 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?

ML512 wrote:

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

|

12/10/2017 5:42 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.

oldandslow1 wrote:

cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.

And what is your point? The tread is still up, with no censorship.

|

12/10/2017 5:46 PM

I agree, premature Dumbgeon...

|

A big thanks goes out to Donnie at Morgantown Powersports and RJ at Beaver Creek Cycles

12/10/2017 5:47 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

It’s a free site. We are not paying members. They can do what they want. Go somewhere else then.

oldandslow1 wrote:

cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.

LumpDog841 wrote:

And what is your point? The tread is still up, with no censorship.

isn't moving it a form of censorship?

|

12/10/2017 5:54 PM

defeatist45 wrote:

ML beat me to it. Dumbgeon. I picture an old man screaming at his monitor trying to intimidate it into speaking.

That’s funny because I picture 3 24 year old snow flakes yelling at their monitor to have it deleted because they can’t stop clicking on it!

|

12/10/2017 5:58 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?

That thread was pretty real.....my guess is everybody’s mobile phone was blowing up.

|

12/10/2017 5:59 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

if there is one thing that is going to stop me looking at vital its the bullshit censorship! what are you afraid of vital?

ML512 wrote:

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

|

12/10/2017 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 6:03 PM

Can someone move this post to the dumbgeon please?

|

12/10/2017 6:03 PM

This is going in the dumpster.

|

12/10/2017 6:06 PM

ML512 wrote:

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

Anyone with a TUE for Aderall is cheating!

|

12/10/2017 6:07 PM

ML512 wrote:

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

a fiar point. problem is how it looks when it gets moved when lots of members are participating.

|

12/10/2017 6:14 PM

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

Shoulda went to the hall of fame.

|

12/10/2017 6:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 6:17 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

oldandslow1 wrote:

a fiar point. problem is how it looks when it gets moved when lots of members are participating.

Well considering there's no proof and just a ton of speculation and guy's just dragging it out...it's already really been read by anyone that's going to have two cents to chuck in. Most members are just going to say oh well...only a couple who just had to drag it out are going to complain. And as we had seen by about the last 15 pages, no one had anything to really add beyond I believe or don't believe Jeff.

If someone just absolutely feels the need to post, they still can, in the dumbgeon.

|

12/10/2017 6:16 PM

Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/10/2017 6:16 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

Shoulda went to the hall of fame.

Well damnit, someone shoulda nominated it. laughing

|

12/10/2017 6:16 PM

kzizok wrote:

Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.

Thank you. The thread has reached dumb so it goes to the "dumbgeon".

|

12/10/2017 6:20 PM

kzizok wrote:

Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.

laughing laughing laughing
|

12/10/2017 6:27 PM

kzizok wrote:

Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.

Good point!

|

12/10/2017 6:33 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

cool story bro! if you weren't so intent on being a ass you would understand thats the whole point of my post.

LumpDog841 wrote:

And what is your point? The tread is still up, with no censorship.

oldandslow1 wrote:

isn't moving it a form of censorship?

No, it's called moving it to it's proper location. Much like if you were to come onto the Moto related page and start a cutest puppy thread. It would get moved to non-moto. Now go refill your vape thing and try not to get offended.

|

12/10/2017 6:37 PM

ML512 wrote:

If you're referring to the PED thread, it's in the Dumbgeon. You can go there and add to the endless speculation if you'd like. It's full read-able and still able to post in. No, I'm not the one that moved it there but it's definitely run its course. Now it's just a debate of how many pages it can go.

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact

|

12/10/2017 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 6:54 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

KennyT wrote:

Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact

Do I believe that there's some banned substances being used? I think there's a bit out there. But I'm also well aware how many cyclists get nailed every year, UFC fighters, and other athletes in sports that have much larger pockets than our riders do to buy the right stuff and have the right doctors help them sneak by the tests...and even with that, they're still failing all the time. I think we need to step up testing in the off-season and have more riders on whereabouts. But I also believe a lot of endurance substances aren't being used in race season as they wouldn't offer enough gains for how long our guys are racing. To wrap that up, I don't believe that many riders are doing PEDs by the fact the basics are too easy to get caught with and the advanced stuff is outta our money range...along with the support needed to micro-dose correctly, etc. I also don't believe it's that prevalent due to the nature of our sport and the length of the activity we do. It's not like we're on bicycles day after day and need blood doping or epo to keep our hemoglobin levels up.

What I believe might be being abused is Adderall and inhalers for asthma on TUEs. From my rough understanding, there was 10 or more riders over a year ago with TUEs in the US series. But this is all second hand info and I have a rough idea of which riders it could be.

My insane comment was directed towards Jeff saying DC is burying it, trying to throw out rider names with no proof, back up his laser pointing thing as an excuse to get a doper, and say it's being forced down young riders throats. Also being way off base about Aldon Baker's past athletes (dude didn't work with Lance...) and saying he's the owner of 4 arm strong, cause he isn't, I see the owner Lee nearly every other week.

|

12/10/2017 6:50 PM

oldandslow1 wrote:

the definition of run its course is in question. if a thread is still getting lots of post and page count has it run its course? i understand its a lot of repeated banter but the fact is, tons of people are still watching and participating. isn't that what you want?

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

KennyT wrote:

Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact

All Jeff needs to do is show some actual proof. Everything he posted as fact was quickly dispelled. No one is saying some riders don't use PEDs. Start showing some proof and we can have this discussion. Until then, it's baseless nonsense.

|

12/10/2017 6:59 PM

kzizok wrote:

Organizing threads by genre isn’t censorship, it’s organization.

Right on! ?

|

12/10/2017 7:01 PM

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

KennyT wrote:

Insane claims? You see this is exactly why drugs are prevalent in this hobby. Everyone in the media brushes it under the rug or in your case shitcans it to the dumbgeon. I could really not give a rats ass if any pros want to cheat and risk suspension but what sickens me are the moto parents that allow it to become a part of their child’s training regimen when their children will most likely never make it Professionally . It’s not “insane claims” Michael it is fact....and I have a feeling you know it as fact

agn5009 wrote:

All Jeff needs to do is show some actual proof. Everything he posted as fact was quickly dispelled. No one is saying some riders don't use PEDs. Start showing some proof and we can have this discussion. Until then, it's baseless nonsense.

Got that right. No one is denying it's part of the sport. He just shouldn't have started the discussion saying he has proof and not post it. That never ends well.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/10/2017 7:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2017 7:12 PM

ML512 wrote:

We have plenty of page views monthly, actually enough to make us the largest motocross site when page views is considered...

There's a certain point when a thread becomes so derailed and pointless, it's just "stinking" up the place. If someone wants to come back up these insane claims with proof, lets get another thread rolling. Until then, that one was just going the way of the last large Stewart thread, guys bumping it to see how big it gets and how long it takes until someone has a total meltdown.

oldandslow1 wrote:

a fiar point. problem is how it looks when it gets moved when lots of members are participating.

ML512 wrote:

Well considering there's no proof and just a ton of speculation and guy's just dragging it out...it's already really been read by anyone that's going to have two cents to chuck in. Most members are just going to say oh well...only a couple who just had to drag it out are going to complain. And as we had seen by about the last 15 pages, no one had anything to really add beyond I believe or don't believe Jeff.

If someone just absolutely feels the need to post, they still can, in the dumbgeon.

proof... balh blah blah. if proof is your standard then 70 percent of the threads would be gone. this is a forum and threads should live as long as multiple members are participating. if members are not active then vital is dead.
this is a fact so the question is why would a active thread be shot down?
















|