stolen

Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 3:27am
Reward for the return of 2 stolen dirtbikes from the fairchance area approx october 17th weekend. 2010 YZ 250F & 2005 YZ 250F. Both Blue plastics and very, very well maintained. Any information for the return of these bikes would be appreciated as they were very important to a racing mother and her son. If you have any information please call PA state police.

i will post up more info when i get it
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
12/7/2010 11:39pm
I'm confused. (It's the Mission Viejo thing) They're yours and in PA? Or someone else's?
12/7/2010 11:59pm
i am in mv, these belong to one of the women racers in pa, she races in some of the wmn racing races i promote back east

The Shop

12/8/2010 5:57pm
she's 100% sure the graphics have been removed. we have already had several leads for hers. it's an 05 so it has a steel frame. very good shape, however she's sure it's been beat now by the thugs who have it. her sons is brand new. the new yamahas have a black piece of plastic on the end of the tank shroud which makes them easier to identify as a new one. aluminum frame. hardly any scratches on it...it was brand new. again, pretty sure graphic #'s are off it by now.
Any help we can get we truly appreciate. I'm praying that the Lord is giving us more good people to help and soon we'll be successful!
I am offering a reward if the info leads to the return of either both or one. i will keep names confidential.
thank you for your help!

Lorrie

Post a reply to: stolen

The Latest