stickers from the 80's

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2017 7:32 AM

Anyone remember the name of the company that used to sell stickers really cheap? I remember seeing the ad in MXA mags back in the day. They had all kinds of decals for 50 cents. I was wondering if they were still around or maybe changed their name?

|

9/22/2017 7:43 AM

Oakley Factory Pilot
Gatorz
Bad Boy Club

|

9/22/2017 8:02 AM

They also had funny saying ones along with Fox, JT Racing, etc.

|

9/22/2017 8:04 AM

rclmx159 wrote:

Anyone remember the name of the company that used to sell stickers really cheap? I remember seeing the ad in MXA mags back in the day. They had all kinds of decals for 50 cents. I was wondering if they were still around or maybe changed their name?

Stick Em Up, Was just thinking of them a couple days ago. I have plenty of magazines with their ads in them.

|

9/22/2017 8:10 AM

rclmx159 wrote:

scrubz wrote:

Stick Em Up, Was just thinking of them a couple days ago. I have plenty of magazines with their ads in them.

That is what I was thinking their name was. I am guessing that they do not do those stickers anymore.

|

9/22/2017 11:52 AM

I remember buying the "Loud Pipes Save Lives" sticker. I put it on my 1990 CR125.

|