stewart should be racing right now

zippy895
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:38am
it will only help,before rd1.
should be doing the super x races down under.
|
pie8man
11/2/2010 12:12pm
He just wants to be "the personality" formerly known as the fastest man on the planet. In fact I heard that his band of mission Indians nicknamed him "The Personality". He likes it so much that he makes Absorby use it too.
pie8man
11/2/2010 12:15pm
Absorby= Term specific to Sorby when mixed with what a sponge does insinuating that he absorbs all things given by those around him.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/2/2010 12:21pm
zippy895 wrote:
Yes. And he should also get all his career advice from Vital. Blink
Overdrive
11/2/2010 12:23pm
Yeah was kind of wondering why he wasn't racing? Okay I wasn't wondering that much, but I am sure he doesn't need any tuning up, he will be spot on come A1. He is the fastest man on the planet.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/2/2010 12:26pm
Overdrive wrote:
Yeah was kind of wondering why he wasn't racing? Okay I wasn't wondering that much, but I am sure he doesn't need any tuning up, he...
Yeah was kind of wondering why he wasn't racing? Okay I wasn't wondering that much, but I am sure he doesn't need any tuning up, he will be spot on come A1. He is the fastest man on the planet.
He was given that title by the Fastest Announcers on the Planet, and it was confirmed by the Fastest Forum Posters on the Planet.
zippy895
11/2/2010 12:35pm
zippy895 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
only then , will he become a real actor.lol
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
11/2/2010 12:46pm
My money says Stewart is a no-show at A1.
How much you want to lose?
hurtssogood
11/2/2010 12:49pm
Crash82 wrote:
nothing!........my money just says that!
mxb2
11/2/2010 12:59pm
Crash82 wrote:
nothing!........my money just says that!
I ll bet this post turns into a 3 pager LOL!
11/2/2010 1:14pm
Overdrive wrote:
Yeah was kind of wondering why he wasn't racing? Okay I wasn't wondering that much, but I am sure he doesn't need any tuning up, he...
GuyB wrote:
He was given that title by the Fastest Announcers on the Planet, and it was confirmed by the Fastest Forum Posters on the Planet.
RC said James Stewart was the fastest man to ever though a leg over a motorcycle. He would know, Bubbs was the only one to beat him on a 450. I wish they were the same age, thier battles were epic!
Cigaro
11/2/2010 1:50pm
Overdrive wrote:
GuyB wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing
tiddlermx23
11/2/2010 1:56pm
Overdrive wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Karma wrote:
RC said James Stewart was the fastest man to ever though a leg over a motorcycle. He would know, Bubbs was the only one to beat...
RC said James Stewart was the fastest man to ever though a leg over a motorcycle. He would know, Bubbs was the only one to beat him on a 450. I wish they were the same age, thier battles were epic!
Yeah, he said that, but come on what did you want him to say with a microphone or recorder in his face? That he was slow, crazy and out of control 90 percent of the time?
GIwasB4
11/2/2010 2:04pm
He does not need to, he's got everyone else covered this year.
mccread
11/2/2010 3:01pm
zippy895 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
He does.. LB posts here Smile
chrisbuehler
11/2/2010 3:11pm
GIwasB4 wrote:
He does not need to, he's got everyone else covered this year.
We will see what RD and Rv have to say about that.
11/2/2010 3:59pm
GuyB wrote:
Karma wrote:
RC said James Stewart was the fastest man to ever though a leg over a motorcycle. He would know, Bubbs was the only one to beat...
Yeah, he said that, but come on what did you want him to say with a microphone or recorder in his face? That he was slow...
Yeah, he said that, but come on what did you want him to say with a microphone or recorder in his face? That he was slow, crazy and out of control 90 percent of the time?
Stewart was1 moto away from a perfect 125 outdoor season, did have a perfect 450 outdoor season, holds the record for most 125 national wins, 3rd in SX...multiple titles, how the fug does he Do That by being out of control 90% of the time????? Answer me that MR. Tiddler?Grinning
mxxer126
11/2/2010 4:03pm
A JAMES STEWART THREAD. SWEET! WHERES JAMES STEWART EXPERT SCOTT KALSIDICK?!
kx100getter
11/2/2010 4:08pm
Is James going to race at all anymore?

Sorry, stupid question but I don't keep up with this kin of stuff
11/2/2010 4:24pm
STEWART = WAS
How can any of you people really think that taking an outdoor season off is going to really slow him down? It did nothing but help motivate and refuel the fire, and heal for the next five years of his career. Do you not remember how much faster he was then everyone else other than Carmichael....."ya times have changed" is nothing but bs until a1 comes around. A hungry dog hunts best.
tiddlermx23
11/2/2010 4:25pm
Karma wrote:
Yeah, he said that, but come on what did you want him to say with a microphone or recorder in his face? That he was slow...
Karma wrote:
Stewart was1 moto away from a perfect 125 outdoor season, did have a perfect 450 outdoor season, holds the record for most 125 national wins, 3rd...
Stewart was1 moto away from a perfect 125 outdoor season, did have a perfect 450 outdoor season, holds the record for most 125 national wins, 3rd in SX...multiple titles, how the fug does he Do That by being out of control 90% of the time????? Answer me that MR. Tiddler?Grinning
That was sarcasm! Ever heard? You think Carmichael would just bag on him with a mic in his face? Remember the ceiling entrance with the crown and cape and the boos? I don't think RC wants any bad publicity so of course he would say that....
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/2/2010 4:35pm
Is James in for Bercy?
Anyone know?
11/2/2010 5:04pm
Karma wrote:
Stewart was1 moto away from a perfect 125 outdoor season, did have a perfect 450 outdoor season, holds the record for most 125 national wins, 3rd...
That was sarcasm! Ever heard? You think Carmichael would just bag on him with a mic in his face? Remember the ceiling entrance with the crown...
That was sarcasm! Ever heard? You think Carmichael would just bag on him with a mic in his face? Remember the ceiling entrance with the crown and cape and the boos? I don't think RC wants any bad publicity so of course he would say that....
that had nothing to do with Bubba, he was on the 125's than, Carmichael was dressed like the "new King" after he "dethroned" MC.
anyhoo sarcasm is hard to "read " on the ole net...not sure what we are even arguing about anyway. All I know is I can't wait to see James back in action working his magic like no other rider I have ever seen.
cheers.
hurtssogood
11/2/2010 5:26pm
STEWART = WAS
How can any of you people really think that taking an outdoor season off is going to really slow him down? It did nothing but help...
How can any of you people really think that taking an outdoor season off is going to really slow him down? It did nothing but help motivate and refuel the fire, and heal for the next five years of his career. Do you not remember how much faster he was then everyone else other than Carmichael....."ya times have changed" is nothing but bs until a1 comes around. A hungry dog hunts best.
I promise not to worry about it if you don't.

As you said, time tells all.

And you are right about a hungry dog......but, my opinion is that James is not hungry enough anymore. He may WANT it (like many do), but he will need to work for it more than ever in 2011.

Again, time will tell. Time never lies, exaggerates or underestimates.

I think (and hope) there will be a great 2011 season and many things can happen......and there will be a few surprises.
chrisbuehler
11/2/2010 6:16pm
Outsider wrote:
2011... [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/Christobel931/supercross-podium-las-vegas-1.jpg[/IMG]

You're missing the guy who's gonna spank all three of them. He rides a 'Zook and it isn't RC
Outsider
11/2/2010 6:20pm
Outsider wrote:
2011... [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/Christobel931/supercross-podium-las-vegas-1.jpg[/IMG]

You're missing the guy who's gonna spank all three of them. He rides a 'Zook and it isn't RC
Nope, I didn't forget him... he's back at the pits. Wink
zippy895
11/2/2010 6:34pm
Outsider wrote:

lol , that cup stewart is holding looks a tiny bit bigger than what a florida state roady champion gets in a bicycle event.lol

Post a reply to: stewart should be racing right now

The Latest