#7 RAW episode TWO

Ranman68
5/13/2019 12:17pm
Yeap,i was wrong on this.I checked the vault and RC was indeed penaldised with 25 points for this in san diego sx.I was under the impression...
Yeap,i was wrong on this.I checked the vault and RC was indeed penaldised with 25 points for this in san diego sx.I was under the impression though that either suzuki or RC personally threatened AMA to leave the championship if they were punished(which they didn't eventually)or am i wrong on this also.Sorry to hijack the thread
Ranman68 wrote:
Hey man you don't have to apologize. You're man enough to see when you are wrong on something and man enough to admit it. I respect...
Hey man you don't have to apologize. You're man enough to see when you are wrong on something and man enough to admit it. I respect that. Everybody is wrong about something at some point.
tingo wrote:
Ricky got his 25 points back and the team had to pay $20k. He won the championship by two points.
Well hell. This thing just keeps unfolding. Regardless, a tiny bit of extra lead in his fuel could not make any difference in power or the outcome of the race. That would be the only reason they'd give him his points back. RC came back the next week with legal fuel and smoked everybody worse. He could've won on diesel fuel if he had to.
andyman
5/16/2019 11:50am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Y´all are pretty damn dumb. So many moments and periods of his career that he hated was because of the ridicoulus expectations put on his shoulders...
Y´all are pretty damn dumb.

So many moments and periods of his career that he hated was because of the ridicoulus expectations put on his shoulders by the fans, and by himself. He just wasnt allowed to not win, or the mob would go crazy on him.

And now you can´t even let the poor man retire in peace.

Its a sad sad story. We all sat there cheering and watching him race. Laughing and thinking it was so awesome and amazing and all the while he was just hurting. I´m sure he had fun along the way too, at least I really hope so.
He allowed himself not to win in 07 because he was thinking the championship......, and in MXDN against Everts because he was thinking overall.

I kinda feel bad for him. He is clearly not ok with many things in his past and is clearly lying to himself and everybody else about those things. I always felt that he was not for real when he was racing. It was always like he was saying all the right things, but not the truth.

It's good that those issues seem's to be all about racing. He seem's to be good father and family man and have whole new life outside of racing. Good for him.

The Shop

Post a reply to: #7 RAW episode TWO

The Latest