(sorry) Broc Hepler?

RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
Edited Date/Time 11/30/2013 5:16pm
Guy got hurt alot i get that, but had bike skills for dayz why quit all sorts of racing? Not even LL?

Sorry if this was recently brought up here.. im swedish, figured thats reason 'nuff.. Tongue
|
Cygnus
11/30/2013 8:32am
Someone posted a pic of him racing just a week or two ago. He was wearing a 6D helmet also.
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 8:38am
Good deal, I allways liked him he seemed to be so down to earth (besides the crashing part)
6D - i knew he wassome kind of front figure for them during dealer expos and such, him geting hurt so much. Anyways i hope him and his fam is doing good even though he got screwed by moto...
MXD
11/30/2013 9:27am
I'm pretty sure that he had a few serious head injuries in a short amount of time. To the best of my knowledge, head injuries aren't like breaking a bone. It doesn't heal as if it never happened, they have a cumulative effect. He got to the point where the risk outweighed the reward so he pulled way back before it was too late and his quality of life was diminished by long term effects. IMO, if is injuries didn't involve his brain he would have probably stayed around longer.

The Shop

RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 10:14am
MXD wrote:
I'm pretty sure that he had a few serious head injuries in a short amount of time. To the best of my knowledge, head injuries aren't...
I'm pretty sure that he had a few serious head injuries in a short amount of time. To the best of my knowledge, head injuries aren't like breaking a bone. It doesn't heal as if it never happened, they have a cumulative effect. He got to the point where the risk outweighed the reward so he pulled way back before it was too late and his quality of life was diminished by long term effects. IMO, if is injuries didn't involve his brain he would have probably stayed around longer.
Yeah, so i'we heard. Still a bad dude on a bike, imo he hasnt crashed and hit his head half as much as JS7.. but I hope he's doing good :D
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
11/30/2013 12:06pm
RickLeY wrote:
Good deal, I allways liked him he seemed to be so down to earth (besides the crashing part) 6D - i knew he wassome kind of...
Good deal, I allways liked him he seemed to be so down to earth (besides the crashing part)
6D - i knew he wassome kind of front figure for them during dealer expos and such, him geting hurt so much. Anyways i hope him and his fam is doing good even though he got screwed by moto...
You can't get much more down to earth than crashing...
Olson
11/30/2013 12:07pm
RickLeY wrote:
Yeah, so i'we heard. Still a bad dude on a bike, imo he hasnt crashed and hit his head half as much as JS7.. but I...
Yeah, so i'we heard. Still a bad dude on a bike, imo he hasnt crashed and hit his head half as much as JS7.. but I hope he's doing good :D
Your opinion about who crashes the most of them two is not relevant. Head trauma and concussions between two individualls can end in different results. Read about cerebrospinal fluid and you might learn some.
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 12:32pm
RickLeY wrote:
Good deal, I allways liked him he seemed to be so down to earth (besides the crashing part) 6D - i knew he wassome kind of...
GuyB wrote:
You can't get much more down to earth than crashing...
thats what i ment guy Smile
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 12:36pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2013 12:36pm
RickLeY wrote:
Yeah, so i'we heard. Still a bad dude on a bike, imo he hasnt crashed and hit his head half as much as JS7.. but I...
Olson wrote:
Your opinion about who crashes the most of them two is not relevant. Head trauma and concussions between two individualls can end in different results. Read...
Your opinion about who crashes the most of them two is not relevant. Head trauma and concussions between two individualls can end in different results. Read about cerebrospinal fluid and you might learn some.
I KNOW!! As i said earlier im swedish and my native language hold me back a wee bit when it comes to expressing my thoughts in wrighting, what i ment is that; - For the crashes he (Broc) did compared to some of the ones JS7 has done/does he go the wose of them, that's all... Sorry if i wet your tampon dude... -_-
Insider347
11/30/2013 12:58pm
RickLeY wrote:
Olson wrote:
Your opinion about who crashes the most of them two is not relevant. Head trauma and concussions between two individualls can end in different results. Read...
i'll read about cerebrospinal fluid and while I do that why don't you read up on how to post on a message board without sounding like a complete douche!
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 1:38pm
RickLeY wrote:
Olson wrote:
Insider347 wrote:
i'll read about cerebrospinal fluid and while I do that why don't you read up on how to post on a message board without sounding like...
i'll read about cerebrospinal fluid and while I do that why don't you read up on how to post on a message board without sounding like a complete douche!
Wow... How did me wondering how he was turn in to me being a douche... vital posting rules i guess. Fuck this forum
Cygnus
11/30/2013 1:43pm
Olson wrote:
Insider347 wrote:
i'll read about cerebrospinal fluid and while I do that why don't you read up on how to post on a message board without sounding like...
RickLeY wrote:
Wow... How did me wondering how he was turn in to me being a douche... vital posting rules i guess. Fuck this forum
He meant Olson not you.
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 2:25pm
Insider347 wrote:
RickLeY wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
He meant Olson not you.
Oh shit, now IM acting up, soz.
Cygnus
11/30/2013 2:43pm
RickLeY wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
He meant Olson not you.
RickLeY wrote:
Glad we got that straight. Now STFU noob!Cool
11/30/2013 2:55pm
RickLeY wrote:
Olson wrote:
Huh? What does their cerebrospinal fluid have to do with the effects of their concussions? Every concussion is different bro.
Olson
11/30/2013 4:49pm
Huh? What does their cerebrospinal fluid have to do with the effects of their concussions? Every concussion is different bro.
My intension was not to offend anyone, RickLeY seemed to get what I meant anyway.

What I meant is what you are saying. Every concussion is different and every rider reacts differently. The CSF takes the hit for the brain and the recovery of the CFS can be different from person to person. Broc was a smart guy and got out of it before it was too late.
RickLeY
Fantasy
2738th
11/30/2013 5:16pm
Cygnus wrote:
He meant Olson not you.
RickLeY wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Glad we got that straight. Now STFU noob!Cool
i know.. im f-n drunk and cba... ur a troll and shh..

Cygnus

Post a reply to: (sorry) Broc Hepler?

The Latest