sometimes I can't beleive what I read on this forum.....

dirtnapper
Edited Date/Time 1/10/2016 9:12pm
A poster talking about getting a voodoo doll for riders and fellow vital members?? And this idiot is still allowed to post on here?

Get a life, you sound like a whiny little crybaby. I am REALLY hoping you are either 14 years old, or had a few too many rums when you posted that crap.

Pinch
|
bodean123
Fantasy
2132nd
1/10/2016 10:40am
I just come here for the comments, it's so entertaining seeing how some people react to a night of racing.
MotoMalyDad
1/10/2016 10:41am
The Internet changed the world as we know it. Mostly better but sometimes worst
MXerDW
1/10/2016 10:45am
The voodoo doll thing was played many years ago...LOL

dirtnapper
1/10/2016 10:45am
bodean123 wrote:
I just come here for the comments, it's so entertaining seeing how some people react to a night of racing.
I get that - me too! Its very entertaining, and fun to read what everyones opinion is.

BUT.....when you start with stupid bullshit like " he took my rider out, I'm gonna get a voodoo doll and teach him a lesson" then when someone call that bright poster an idiot he goes " make that 2 voodoo dolls....." well that is just completely immature and downright ridiculous.

Just me thoughts......

The Shop

Sully22
1/10/2016 10:47am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2016 10:50am
dirtnapper wrote:
A poster talking about getting a voodoo doll for riders and fellow vital members?? And this idiot is still allowed to post on here? Get a...
A poster talking about getting a voodoo doll for riders and fellow vital members?? And this idiot is still allowed to post on here?

Get a life, you sound like a whiny little crybaby. I am REALLY hoping you are either 14 years old, or had a few too many rums when you posted that crap.

Pinch
The same guy was also saying dungey was riding backward on the track when he hit James (someone made a hilarious photo). There were a bunch of gems last night from different posters upset their guy was shortchanged somehow. All I can say is Anaheim 1 friggin delivered!!! Oh, and el hombre was awesome!!
jarvinator
1/10/2016 10:48am
alot of things to the poster seem funny/cool/whatever but just do not read too good in a forum or e-mail
dirtnapper
1/10/2016 10:53am
dirtnapper wrote:
A poster talking about getting a voodoo doll for riders and fellow vital members?? And this idiot is still allowed to post on here? Get a...

Pinch
Sully22 wrote:
The same guy was also saying dungey was riding backward on the track when he hit James (someone made a hilarious photo). There were a bunch...
The same guy was also saying dungey was riding backward on the track when he hit James (someone made a hilarious photo). There were a bunch of gems last night from different posters upset their guy was shortchanged somehow. All I can say is Anaheim 1 friggin delivered!!! Oh, and el hombre was awesome!!
oh yeah! the whole riding backwards on the track thing, that was just bang my head against the wall stupid as well! Laughing

I'm leaning towards a few too many drinks, but I could be wrong - maybe he really is just an idiot!
bish153
1/10/2016 11:07am
bodean123 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
I get that - me too! Its very entertaining, and fun to read what everyones opinion is. BUT.....when you start with stupid bullshit like " he...
I get that - me too! Its very entertaining, and fun to read what everyones opinion is.

BUT.....when you start with stupid bullshit like " he took my rider out, I'm gonna get a voodoo doll and teach him a lesson" then when someone call that bright poster an idiot he goes " make that 2 voodoo dolls....." well that is just completely immature and downright ridiculous.

Just me thoughts......
Sounds like someone is scared of a little black magic...
mxb2
1/10/2016 11:08am
Easy to log off or not click on the thread.
Jimmy_Sloan
1/10/2016 11:11am
dirtnapper wrote:

Pinch
You are whining right now. Tongue
reded
1/10/2016 11:14am
It is unbelievable. Two people crashed into each other last night on a motocross track in California and everyone on this forum act like it somehow affects their own life.

Boo frickin Hoo.
dirtnapper
1/10/2016 11:16am
dirtnapper wrote:

Pinch
You are whining right now. Tongue
Stop frickin whining about my whining.......................

Wink
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
1/10/2016 11:19am
bodean123 wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
I get that - me too! Its very entertaining, and fun to read what everyones opinion is. BUT.....when you start with stupid bullshit like " he...

Just me thoughts......
I didn't see the post. but from what you're posting. It sounds like a perfect response. I would see the "I am gonna get a voodoo doll and teach him a lesson" as a light hearted joke. And the guy calling for him to be banned, as an over sensitive boob.
86honda
1/10/2016 11:40am
Im going get my 50 sided dice and cast a spell of "bad riding" on Vince. That will fix him!
scooter5002
1/10/2016 11:59am
Just do like I did dirtbag, uh, napper. Disappear for a while, then come back. You realize that nothing ever changes. Highly amusing though. Sometimes you just have to dig a little deeper to find the haha.
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
1/10/2016 11:59am
86honda wrote:
Im going get my 50 sided dice and cast a spell of "bad riding" on Vince. That will fix him!
How are you still posting here? You should be clicked !
TX_187
1/10/2016 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/10/2016 12:09pm
You shouldn't believe a majority of what you read on this forum. Like my grandpa always said, "stop giving a clown attention, and he'll quit performing."
fidiot
1/10/2016 12:06pm
reded wrote:
It is unbelievable. Two people crashed into each other last night on a motocross track in California and everyone on this forum act like it somehow...
It is unbelievable. Two people crashed into each other last night on a motocross track in California and everyone on this forum act like it somehow affects their own life.

Boo frickin Hoo.
This
plowboy
1/10/2016 12:15pm
I'm a Dungey fan. If things had been reversed and James had taken Ryan out I would not for one second have hated on the #7....it's racing and dicing up front is risky for the fastest men on the planet. Shit happens. That's kinda why we watch this crazy circus.
kiwifan
1/10/2016 1:11pm
reded wrote:
It is unbelievable. Two people crashed into each other last night on a motocross track in California and everyone on this forum act like it somehow...

Boo frickin Hoo.
you know what it is like here, you bum out someone elses favourite rider or their favourite rider gets taken out (unintentional or otherwise) then its like a personal attack on them. I think quite a few recent threads will quickly end up in Dumbgeon!
Pembroke36
1/10/2016 1:38pm
I think he sounded comfortable with the voodoo doll because with voodoo, he can make a rider win or lose the championship at the first race.
KMC440
1/10/2016 1:51pm
I can't believe people can't believe other people.

Bahleee dat ! !
bonafide
1/10/2016 3:39pm
I'm lucky in that when I'm on this forum,I use a desktop computer. There are several people on here that have a really good perspective and others that have the inside knowledge. Where I'm lucky is the rest of you I can scroll past posts with varying speeds with my little mouse. Filter out most of the BS!!
Hut
1/10/2016 3:43pm
bish153 wrote:
Sounds like someone is scared of a little black magic...
Yes it does... LaughingLaughingLaughing
h&m_cycle
1/10/2016 3:43pm
bonafide wrote:
I'm lucky in that when I'm on this forum,I use a desktop computer. There are several people on here that have a really good perspective and...
I'm lucky in that when I'm on this forum,I use a desktop computer. There are several people on here that have a really good perspective and others that have the inside knowledge. Where I'm lucky is the rest of you I can scroll past posts with varying speeds with my little mouse. Filter out most of the BS!!
It didn't help you skip past this thread...Silly
Hut
1/10/2016 3:44pm
Pembroke36 wrote:
I think he sounded comfortable with the voodoo doll because with voodoo, he can make a rider win or lose the championship at the first race.
If that were true we would all be calling Alessi the goat. Laughing
brlatm
1/10/2016 4:10pm
I think quite a few people should layoff the special sauce and left handed roll your owns before posting.

Man race night is like every single person is drunk or high and talking shit about every single rider good or bad.

I feel sorry for the mods that have to cleanup around here.

Carry on boys......oh and El Hombre was one bad dude last night.
ChrisB10
1/10/2016 4:37pm
dirtnapper wrote:

Pinch
How about just ignoring it instead of starting another thread about it ?

Post a reply to: sometimes I can't beleive what I read on this forum.....

The Latest