socal moto

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2017 12:27 PM

Need some riding buddies, since all my friends have girlfriends that wear the pants in the relationship they don't ride anymore or hardly go out..

Who's in so cal and riding this weekend? Thinking about comp edge or cahuilla this weekend

|

7/19/2017 12:34 PM

Damn, I would have hit up Cahuilla with you but I'll be at big bear.

|

7/19/2017 1:21 PM

No problem next time, I ride every weekend either sat or Sunday or both

|

7/19/2017 2:42 PM

There's alot of socal guys (that actually ride) on the proride forum: http://www.proride.com/smfforum/

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

7/19/2017 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 3:28 PM

Last Saturday I went to Cahuilla even though it was forecast at 104, it actually turned out to be nice day, the threat of heat scared everyone away so it was almost empty. Track crew kept it moist all day, kudos to them...

|

7/19/2017 4:08 PM

Myke wrote:

There's alot of socal guys (that actually ride) on the proride forum: http://www.proride.com/smfforum/

I know a few guys from proride, I need to make an account and head over there. Thanks!

|

7/19/2017 4:09 PM

Brent wrote:

Last Saturday I went to Cahuilla even though it was forecast at 104, it actually turned out to be nice day, the threat of heat scared everyone away so it was almost empty. Track crew kept it moist all day, kudos to them...

Good to hear, the track crew at cahuilla are always on it to keep the track in great conditions.

|

7/19/2017 4:16 PM

Let me know when you decide to make the trip to Zaca. Havent been up there in a while and im ready to head back. Once I finally kick this food poisoning I'll be riding more at LACR, Comp Edge, Sunrise and a few others. I'll let you know when I go

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/19/2017 4:44 PM

Yeaaaah buddy

|

7/19/2017 5:11 PM

I'll be at Zaca on Saturday.
Possibly LACR on Sunday

|

7/19/2017 5:56 PM

LACR Sun. Or racing at GH

|

7/19/2017 8:18 PM

New to socal and looking for folks to ride with as well. I ride just about every Saturday and if I miss Saturday I'll catch Sunday. Want to hit Cahuilla soon and Zaca is on the list also even though its a good ways out. This week I'll be at Pala on Sunday with my son and step daughter. If you see a number 94 Kawasaki 450 stop by and say hello. (Been running 94 for 27 years BTW. Not trying to copy Kenny's swagger).

|

7/19/2017 9:18 PM

brocster wrote:

New to socal and looking for folks to ride with as well. I ride just about every Saturday and if I miss Saturday I'll catch Sunday. Want to hit Cahuilla soon and Zaca is on the list also even though its a good ways out. This week I'll be at Pala on Sunday with my son and step daughter. If you see a number 94 Kawasaki 450 stop by and say hello. (Been running 94 for 27 years BTW. Not trying to copy Kenny's swagger).

Same here, I ride pretty much every Saturday and sometimes add Sunday.. I'll be at competitive edge this Saturday.. on a YAMAHA yz250 2 stroke. Number 687. I just sold my 17 YZ450F and should be bringing home an 18 YZ450F once chap get a them in

|

7/19/2017 9:35 PM

I'm thinking about getting out on Sunday. Trying to figure out which track will be the least hot, hahahha

|

7/19/2017 9:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2017 9:41 PM

Racing TWMXRS this Sunday at Pala. We have a decent crew of guys that ride every weekend.

#371 on a 2015 KX450 (bike in avatar). Come say hi.

|

7/19/2017 9:53 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I'm thinking about getting out on Sunday. Trying to figure out which track will be the least hot, hahahha

Definitely Zaca laughing

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/19/2017 9:58 PM

I'll be at Zaca on Saturday also. I try to ride there every weekend if I can. Theres always a friendly group of localish dudes parked in the area where Ed's trailer usually is.

Photo

|

7/19/2017 11:00 PM

Haven't been to Zaca but I've been wanting to check it out. Are they open every weekend? Does it get crowded?

|

7/19/2017 11:07 PM

I hit zaca on my road trip today, was high 80's low 90's but track was epic. That place is truly magic, was also first true ride on my a kit and fresh piston in the 250sx. Just fucking perfect

|

7/19/2017 11:44 PM

Rode at Sunrise mx (I believe its owned by comp edge, its like 15 minutes passed comp) last Saturday and was pleasantly suprised with the dirt. I hadn't even heard of the place before a buddy of mine told me that's where he wanted to ride. Honda just had their 450 intro there last week. For it being out in the desert and 105 degrees the dirt stayed good the whole time I was there and got some good ruts. Has a few big jumps as well. Check it out fellow socal bros. Worth the drive from OC for sure.

|

7/19/2017 11:54 PM

Yup Sunrise is a great track, gets good ruts, rough and they keep it watered throughout the day. I was there 2 weeks ago. I'll be hitting comp Saturday and might do milestone early Sunday(that place is a zoo, but it's close for a few motos)

|

7/20/2017 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 12:14 AM

Easy fix there mate. Get a gal that rides and then marry her laughing
Photo

Seriously though I ride with that guy Seth505 all the time. So hopefully we see you out there at some point smile

|

7/20/2017 12:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 12:14 AM

Hey man, a couple of friends and I hit up Pala often, so the next time you plan on heading out there feel free to cruise with us.

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

7/20/2017 2:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 2:04 AM

So Cal otmx is racing on the main track at Glen Helen sunday. They have a support class for all ages, you don't have to be 40. Rare chance to race the main with a relatively small crowd. Long moto's, short days, and plenty of characters lol
http://www.socalotmx.org/index.html

|

7/20/2017 2:12 AM

sumdood wrote:

So Cal otmx is racing on the main track at Glen Helen sunday. They have a support class for all ages, you don't have to be 40. Rare chance to race the main with a relatively small crowd. Long moto's, short days, and plenty of characters lol

How much for non members to race?

|

7/20/2017 3:46 AM

sumdood wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

How much for non members to race?

$40 for non members.

|

7/20/2017 7:55 AM

A crew of us are always at Pala sat or Sunday and Friday and Tuesday in the summer. An ocean breeze is usually blowing up the valley so it's not hot until later afternoon. Being so close to the ocean makes a big difference thru the summer.

|

7/20/2017 8:13 AM

at687 wrote:

Need some riding buddies, since all my friends have girlfriends that wear the pants in the relationship they don't ride anymore or hardly go out..

Who's in so cal and riding this weekend? Thinking about comp edge or cahuilla this weekend

I feel your pain. As soon as I bought a Malibu Flightcraft Bearfoot ski boat a few years ago, the same thing happened to me. Getting married or latching onto a GF is one thing, but once your friends have a kids - there gone....at least for a couple years.

If your a vet, come on out to REM. If your not come on out to REM, I'll introduce you to Team Obnoxious - nothing will ever be the same. I'm just finishing re-habbing a separated shoulder. I'll be ready to ride soon, I'm a like minded individual thats in the area. Also Proride.com is a good place to find riding buddies or improptu riding sessions or to just slap around Slapaho.

I heard good things recently about Perris lately and a recent riding video showed Racetown looking pretty good with a new layout and tamed down stepup. I just don't have the time to ride anywhere other than REM, I need to maximize my riding time and for me REM is it

|

7/20/2017 8:38 AM

I usually ride most weekends and ride a lot different tracks. As for racing OTMX is a good club to race with. They are really relax and a fun group. I occasionally will race with OTHG depending on what track they are on. I'm not a big fan of racing the same location over and over again So I skip on racing REM. Plus it's expensive

|

7/20/2017 8:49 AM

racerray909 wrote:

I usually ride most weekends and ride a lot different tracks. As for racing OTMX is a good club to race with. They are really relax and a fun group. I occasionally will race with OTHG depending on what track they are on. I'm not a big fan of racing the same location over and over again So I skip on racing REM. Plus it's expensive

Plus you hate that track laughing

|