so much talk...

karnivool
Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 11:16pm
about stewart only winning last week because he was riding a 'wide' bike...

well today should silence that as he pulled just enough gap to win each moto. It seemed like he was just riding around waiting for someone to catch him...if they did he poured it on and pulled a little gap. Seemed like he was riding smart.

all of the 4 fast guys had a shot at him...today was his day...

I do think that start made all the difference...everyone was so close in times today...great racing...good for tc41 to mix it up...gaining quickly...

disclaimer: zook11 will be here soon...with no facts...only rv love
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/14/2014 4:38pm
He said he felt like he had more in reserve when he needed it.
6/14/2014 5:53pm
This was big for James. Now he has two weeks to work and do Motos with confidence in Florida where he can really crack down on his program.
6/14/2014 6:16pm
Very technical lookin track to me . Cream always rises to the top . Great to be outdoors
Outsider
6/14/2014 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 6:39pm
I only saw the first motos... did he race? Cause I never saw him..

The Shop

oldAFI
6/14/2014 6:40pm
Outsider wrote:
I only saw the first motos... did he race? Cause I never saw him..
No, he only raced the 2nd motoSilly
SEE ARE125
6/14/2014 6:50pm
Dart Board wrote:
This was big for James. Now he has two weeks to work and do Motos with confidence in Florida where he can really crack down on...
This was big for James. Now he has two weeks to work and do Motos with confidence in Florida where he can really crack down on his program.
Hopefully he takes a little time to work on his golf game. Laughing

TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
6/14/2014 7:04pm
The only rider capable of matching his speed today and even giving him competition was Kroc, and Kroc got two crappy starts while JS7 got two great starts. JMHO
Crush
6/14/2014 7:28pm
TbonesPop wrote:
The only rider capable of matching his speed [i]today [/i]and even giving him competition was Kroc, and Kroc got two crappy starts while JS7 got two...
The only rider capable of matching his speed today and even giving him competition was Kroc, and Kroc got two crappy starts while JS7 got two great starts. JMHO
Agree.

Even if Kenny had have been behind James with no one in between. Trey and Chad pretty much were road blocks for James. Fair play, you gotta make it happen, but James had a trouble free easy day because of his two excellent starts. Good for him.
steve_97060
6/14/2014 7:29pm
Dart Board wrote:
This was big for James. Now he has two weeks to work and do Motos with confidence in Florida where he can really crack down on...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Hopefully he takes a little time to work on his golf game. :laugh: [embed][/embed]

that's a good Barkley impersonation..
6/14/2014 7:32pm
He looked really pumped on both moto wins. I do not think that was about the wins so much, as how he felt. JS7 with some confidence is a dangerous thing for his competition.
rutsmash
6/14/2014 8:22pm
TbonesPop wrote:
The only rider capable of matching his speed [i]today [/i]and even giving him competition was Kroc, and Kroc got two crappy starts while JS7 got two...
yep, but even if they start together, Stewart will win. Only RV is the favorite against Stewart so the champion this year is..
rutsmash
6/14/2014 8:23pm
Dart Board wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Hopefully he takes a little time to work on his golf game. :laugh: [embed][/embed]

ha ha, who's that suppose to be Barkley?
Big Lenny
6/14/2014 8:32pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Crush wrote:
Agree. Even if Kenny had have been behind James with no one in between. Trey and Chad pretty much were road blocks for James. Fair play...
Agree.

Even if Kenny had have been behind James with no one in between. Trey and Chad pretty much were road blocks for James. Fair play, you gotta make it happen, but James had a trouble free easy day because of his two excellent starts. Good for him.
Roczen was behind him at Hangtown what happened?, fact he was within a wheel...Dry
6/14/2014 8:43pm
Like startedtoolate said,; a confident stewart is dangerous! Roczen bike looks like its handeling great! And way to go TC41!
Crush
6/14/2014 10:14pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Crush wrote:
Agree. Even if Kenny had have been behind James with no one in between. Trey and Chad pretty much were road blocks for James. Fair play...
Agree.

Big Lenny wrote:
Roczen was behind him at Hangtown what happened?, fact he was within a wheel...Dry
To Kenny? He went one-one.

Hi point went about as good as it could go for James, he led every lap but two right?

I'm just saying I don't know that happens if Kenny starts with him, as it has the rest of the year.
Dave #125
6/14/2014 11:00pm
Stewart looked in control and he had extra trick like KRoc did... Dungey Canard were pushing and Reed looked good- will be up there when fitness is back Smile GREAT RACING!!
6/14/2014 11:16pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 11:22pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Crush wrote:
Agree.

Big Lenny wrote:
Different track...different dirt. It is pretty clear that the softer dirt with more and longer ruts changes the equation. Perhaps the harder CA dirt favored the KTMs...and Stew was not comfortable....getting what he could without balling it up. You can say the same in the 250s. Look at Star Yamaha. They dominated the 1st two races...but the next two...not so much. There are a whole slew of races coming up that are a lot more like the last two races...than the 1st two.

Of the remaining races...I see 5 that should suit Stew better. Washougal, Unadilla, and Utah may favor the KTMs.

Post a reply to: so much talk...

The Latest