so if this post gets yanked it pretty

oshow
6/9/2008 9:09pm
I am as well.....That the only racing I do as well as K-Dub
6/9/2008 9:32pm
UpTiTe wrote:
Golen you need to just dial it down, your making to much sence to be posting here.
hahaha, i will try to tone it down.

it took me a little while to get through all of those post so i figured i had to post something
Xtreme1
6/9/2008 10:09pm
They did kind of mess it up, didn't they??

TG130
6/9/2008 11:42pm
CamP wrote:
When a guy like JL whips his drunk pecker out in front of a bunch of kids and takes a piss, that sends the message to...
When a guy like JL whips his drunk pecker out in front of a bunch of kids and takes a piss, that sends the message to the kids that it's okay to act like a jackass, especially when the powers that be do nothing about it.
Reminds me of an incident at Hangtown several years ago. It was during the parade lap of the 1st 125cc moto. At least half the riders stopped at this one spot right in front of us and proceeded to get off their bikes, whip 'em out and take a wizz. I couldn't believe it. They all had their backs turned to us, but still. This happened just below the big uphill at the very north end of the track by the oak tree.

The Shop

6/10/2008 12:48am
This story is awsome! those kids are awsome, like most of you have said it's their careers. It's good they didnt get hurt, besides I'd like to see them on somthing other than those P.O.S. yamahas anyway.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
6/10/2008 5:42am
mx317 wrote:
Somewhere like Tennessee? Crash you're from Alabama where they invented the toothbrush. If they had invented it elsewere, it would have been a teethbrush.
Crash82 wrote:
LOL, sometimes i think i live in England it's so bad. I was an Army brat from everywhere untill 13 years old. My Mom had a...
LOL, sometimes i think i live in England it's so bad. I was an Army brat from everywhere untill 13 years old. My Mom had a 5 min hourglass, your ass brushed for a full 5 mins 2x a day. Only teeth i have missing are my wisdom teeth.
BobbyM wrote:
crash...yer opinion means squat...seriously.
Hey it means more than some never was MXer that would clean the Alessis' toliet with his tongue just to pretend like he was a part of something he isn't. Do you have a real job or do you just bum off folks?
35smom
6/10/2008 7:11am
BobbyM wrote:
trashing rental cars is not a big deal...doing it drunk and under age is fugged up mom.
I agree the drunk part is stupid.....but Jay is 21
Racer92
6/10/2008 7:19am
No offense mom, but what did you mean by 21?

I was married with one kid, 5 acres, 2 new vehicles, a mortgage, a regular full time job, managing a horse ranch and raising my own simmental cattle on the side at 21 years old.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
6/10/2008 7:34am
Mom do you get tired of making excuses for Jay?

Jay is Jay and people like yourself arent making anyone like him anymore by makeing excuses for the kid. what he needs is for his knuckle head of a manager to lay down some rules for him, but he wont becouse he is a puss. If anyone in his camp had any brains they would try surrounding him with good people.

Jay has the oppertunity of a life time at his finger tips and he is pissing it away. I know from personal experiance how easy it is to piss away this oppertunity.

It really is no ones biz what Jays does and personaly I dont care what he does. 1 of 2 things are going to happen, he is going to either wake up at 30 very rich or very poor. With people like you making excuses for him it will be the latter. He needs some guidence not excuses.
typ2vw159
6/10/2008 7:36am Edited Date/Time 6/10/2008 8:25am
Crash82 wrote:
LOL, sometimes i think i live in England it's so bad. I was an Army brat from everywhere untill 13 years old. My Mom had a...
LOL, sometimes i think i live in England it's so bad. I was an Army brat from everywhere untill 13 years old. My Mom had a 5 min hourglass, your ass brushed for a full 5 mins 2x a day. Only teeth i have missing are my wisdom teeth.
BobbyM wrote:
crash...yer opinion means squat...seriously.
Crash82 wrote:
Hey it means more than some never was MXer that would clean the Alessis' toliet with his tongue just to pretend like he was a part...
Hey it means more than some never was MXer that would clean the Alessis' toliet with his tongue just to pretend like he was a part of something he isn't. Do you have a real job or do you just bum off folks?
Now thats funny old farts sucking life out of the youth of the sport.And no matter what happen you are all to slow to play with them.Just becuz you rode pro don,t mean you are still a pro?How many of you old crippled farts still hold a pro card.An as far as j-law and the king of the hills Kids will be kids.And your kids should look up to you!Don,t make some pro rider grow your kid up do it yourself!P.S.card carrying pros need to go race!
SEEMEFIRST
6/10/2008 7:41am
"P.S.card carrying pros need to go race!"

Well, trying that in 100+ degree weather with a hangover will certainly keep you on top.

Anyone who is serious about this thing would have been drinking nothing but water since the Monday after the last race.

I wonder how many "Co-Beers" RV pounded last weekend.
typ2vw159
6/10/2008 8:35am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
"P.S.card carrying pros need to go race!" Well, trying that in 100+ degree weather with a hangover will certainly keep you on top. Anyone who is...

Well, trying that in 100+ degree weather with a hangover will certainly keep you on top.

Anyone who is serious about this thing would have been drinking nothing but water since the Monday after the last race.

How long have you had a AMA pro card?My bbad i thought every one here had or has a AMA pro card?
txmxer
6/10/2008 8:43am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
"P.S.card carrying pros need to go race!" Well, trying that in 100+ degree weather with a hangover will certainly keep you on top. Anyone who is...

typ2vw159 wrote:
How long have you had a AMA pro card?My bbad i thought every one here had or has a AMA pro card?
it doesn't take a genius to know right from wrong in this instance (or good habits that lead to better performance from bad habits/behavior).

JLaw was smokin' at GH moto 1...showed what he could do if he chose to.

But, he probably won't. It's not in his head that way. Too bad. I won't/don't feel sorry for him.

I think there are probably a few people who actually know him that have given him good advice. He didn't listen to them. He surely won't listen to anyone posting on a moto board. He will either learn the hard way or pay for failing to learn.
Foster576
6/10/2008 8:47am
txmxer wrote:
it doesn't take a genius to know right from wrong in this instance (or good habits that lead to better performance from bad habits/behavior). JLaw was...
it doesn't take a genius to know right from wrong in this instance (or good habits that lead to better performance from bad habits/behavior).

JLaw was smokin' at GH moto 1...showed what he could do if he chose to.

But, he probably won't. It's not in his head that way. Too bad. I won't/don't feel sorry for him.

I think there are probably a few people who actually know him that have given him good advice. He didn't listen to them. He surely won't listen to anyone posting on a moto board. He will either learn the hard way or pay for failing to learn.
I hope that NONE of the pro racers listen to ANYONE posting on a moto board.
SEEMEFIRST
6/10/2008 9:01am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:

typ2vw159 wrote:
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you needed to carry a pro card to retain at least a modicum of common sense....(Go look it up, speedy)
Mxrider26x
6/10/2008 9:21am
Does anyone know who was actually driving? If it was JLaw, and he was drunk, that does kind of annoy me because I think he has already had at least one DUI. Other than that, does it really matter that a 15 year old saw him drink a beer?
stcyr482
6/10/2008 9:39am
As much as some of you want Lawrence to lose his ride or get fired. It’s not going to happen. Why? Because no matter what kind of shit he pulls or how many cars he totals when he is drunk, or how many people he shows his goods too, he is one of only three riders that have won an outdoor moto this year. He was one of only three people to win a supercross championship this year too. He was doing this same stuff during the sx season, he has been getting in trouble since loretta’s back in 01 when he was on 80’s. He will have a ride and teams and sponsors will keep paying him until he stops winning or can’t finish on the podium anymore. Yamaha of Troy knew what they were getting when the signed him, they didn’t hire him to be a role model, they hired him to win races. If he wouldn’t have won a race all year, he would have been fired when a long time ago. I’m not making excuses for the guy and I’m not saying he didn’t do anything wrong. All I’m saying is as long as he is winning, none of his sponsors care what kind of trouble he gets in. Lawrence and Hill aren’t the first riders to get in trouble at the races.The difference between Lawrence and all the rest of the people that get in trouble is he doesn’t care who knows and he doesn’t care what kind of trouble he gets in. He does what he wants when he wants. But as soon as he cant win races he wont be able to beg a ride, and at the rate he is going that might be sooner than later.
6/10/2008 9:41am
Racer92 wrote:
No offense mom, but what did you mean by 21? I was married with one kid, 5 acres, 2 new vehicles, a mortgage, a regular full...
No offense mom, but what did you mean by 21?

I was married with one kid, 5 acres, 2 new vehicles, a mortgage, a regular full time job, managing a horse ranch and raising my own simmental cattle on the side at 21 years old.
35smom
6/10/2008 11:51am
where did I make an excuse?? I was just stating a fact to correct bobbym. If you take the time to look the 2 posts I have here are stating facts.....not bullshit opinions and then degrading name calling you guys resort to in EVERY post. Get a grip there is NO ONE more dissapointed in Jay than me. If you really knew me you would know that.
35smom
6/10/2008 11:57am
exactly.....and by no means is that an excuse for drunk driving. just correcting the underage part
BobbyM
6/10/2008 12:04pm
stcyr482 wrote:
As much as some of you want Lawrence to lose his ride or get fired. It’s not going to happen. Why? Because no matter what kind...
As much as some of you want Lawrence to lose his ride or get fired. It’s not going to happen. Why? Because no matter what kind of shit he pulls or how many cars he totals when he is drunk, or how many people he shows his goods too, he is one of only three riders that have won an outdoor moto this year. He was one of only three people to win a supercross championship this year too. He was doing this same stuff during the sx season, he has been getting in trouble since loretta’s back in 01 when he was on 80’s. He will have a ride and teams and sponsors will keep paying him until he stops winning or can’t finish on the podium anymore. Yamaha of Troy knew what they were getting when the signed him, they didn’t hire him to be a role model, they hired him to win races. If he wouldn’t have won a race all year, he would have been fired when a long time ago. I’m not making excuses for the guy and I’m not saying he didn’t do anything wrong. All I’m saying is as long as he is winning, none of his sponsors care what kind of trouble he gets in. Lawrence and Hill aren’t the first riders to get in trouble at the races.The difference between Lawrence and all the rest of the people that get in trouble is he doesn’t care who knows and he doesn’t care what kind of trouble he gets in. He does what he wants when he wants. But as soon as he cant win races he wont be able to beg a ride, and at the rate he is going that might be sooner than later.
yamaha will fire his ass soon dummy. even they have a breaking point dufus.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
6/10/2008 12:05pm
so back to the title of this thread... it didn't get yanked.
anyway...
Most of you are just speculating and being the stereotype of the retarded guy on the internet who knows everything.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
6/10/2008 12:09pm
on a side note, I might just go to red bud and extend an invite to J-Law to do some keg stands. And take pictures of him throwing up on a puppy, all while wearing his sponsors shirt, just so you guys can have something to talk about.
Foster576
6/10/2008 12:27pm
davis224 wrote:
on a side note, I might just go to red bud and extend an invite to J-Law to do some keg stands. And take pictures of...
on a side note, I might just go to red bud and extend an invite to J-Law to do some keg stands. And take pictures of him throwing up on a puppy, all while wearing his sponsors shirt, just so you guys can have something to talk about.
That sounds like a good time! hah
TerryB
6/10/2008 2:23pm
TG130 wrote:
Reminds me of an incident at Hangtown several years ago. It was during the parade lap of the 1st 125cc moto. At least half the riders...
Reminds me of an incident at Hangtown several years ago. It was during the parade lap of the 1st 125cc moto. At least half the riders stopped at this one spot right in front of us and proceeded to get off their bikes, whip 'em out and take a wizz. I couldn't believe it. They all had their backs turned to us, but still. This happened just below the big uphill at the very north end of the track by the oak tree.
I've seen RC piss in a Gatorade bottle in the dog-house before a moto. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
G-man
6/10/2008 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:14pm
hahahaha classic pic scottie! I Woohoo

I don't know what it is must be nervous energy but about 5 min before I put on my helmet to race, I havta pee somewhere somehow cuz I know when I'm on the starting line it's too late!

With my van it's easy, just open the passenger door & go, I hate running to a porta can only to see the dreaded red sign--can't take that chance with minutes to spare.
6/10/2008 3:01pm
canard pulled off with a lap to go, and didnt line up in the next moto. if that were jlaw, hollyshiz. there would be 20 more threads about him being an idiot and a screw up and winning the title with luck alone in sx. more than twice the amount of points so far in the outdoors than the other sx champ. that must come easy.

Post a reply to: so if this post gets yanked it pretty

The Latest