so if this post gets yanked it pretty

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2008 7:10 PM

much verifies the truth.

hill and jlaw get detained by cops on roadside sat night. previous night jlaw rolls rental car and has to turn it in. cops gonna cuff the kids and take em in but grandpa villopoto calms the cops down and has the kids released into grandpas hands. people are pissed. hopefully we'll hear more on this soon...or not.

moto news is secret ya know....

|

6/8/2008 7:11 PM

typical Jersey wanker.

|

6/8/2008 7:11 PM

By the way both of them were riding, that sounds about right.

|

6/8/2008 7:12 PM

epic

|

6/8/2008 7:12 PM

Unfuckingbelievable

|

6/8/2008 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2008 7:14 PM

classic. has Hannah heard yet?

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

6/8/2008 7:13 PM

8 pages. Easy.

|

6/8/2008 7:15 PM

BobbyM.......Motojournalist. 'Cause anybody can stick that in front of their name these days.

|

Another post brought to you by the internet tough guy, bully, and general "big meanie".

"Those who hammer their guns into plows
will plow for those who do not."
- Thomas Jefferson

6/8/2008 7:16 PM

Gangsta!

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

6/8/2008 7:17 PM

I guess they were wearing their leatt braces when they "rolled the rental car" cuz they looked fine to mesmile

|

Just saying.

yeah this stuff NEVER happened prior to now... whistling it's all jason's fault for bringin this behavior to the sport laughing

|

|

6/8/2008 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2008 7:18 PM

Wow I have trashed some rentals but never rolled one . He's got one up on me .

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

6/8/2008 7:18 PM

Jlaw and Hill better both decide what they want to do with their lives, because Yamaha is wasting their time with them. Sean Hamblin was just as fast as Hill today, riding a bike you could buy and build in your garage.

|

6/8/2008 7:19 PM

shultz and crew did way worse than that back in the day....i think. smile

|

6/8/2008 7:20 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Jlaw and Hill better both decide what they want to do with their lives, because Yamaha is wasting their time with them. Sean Hamblin was just as fast as Hill today, riding a bike you could buy and build in your garage.

Cooper needs a ride.

|

6/8/2008 7:20 PM

CamP wrote:

By the way both of them were riding, that sounds about right.

Yep.

|

"The public sucks. Fuck hope." ~ George Carlin

6/8/2008 7:22 PM

RV's Grandpa sounds pretty cool. Hill and JLaw need to get it together soon. Too much talent there to be wasted on stupid himan tricks.

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/8/2008 7:23 PM

Stick a fork in 'em.....

|

All riders should be bashed by "journalists" because it's good for the sport.

6/8/2008 7:25 PM

Hill and lawrence are far from done.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

6/8/2008 7:25 PM

BobbyM wrote:

shultz and crew did way worse than that back in the day....i think. smile

Different era. Stackable's pot leaf on his helmet proved that.

|

6/8/2008 7:30 PM

kids!

|

Sometimes I'm just asking questions...

6/8/2008 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2008 7:34 PM

It's easy to think you're invincible when you are young and unfocused. What's the story on their families? Married?

|

"Please don't feed the Drama Queens"

6/8/2008 7:34 PM

Throwing it away just like i did, I was number one Sr mini rider at Slapout Gran Prix, TFS was my blocker, i was going to the top baby.......I had another Mission, I had to party as hard as i could and do stupid shit, this was very important to me, I don't know why.

|

6/8/2008 7:35 PM

They're lucky those Texas cops didn't take a rubber hose to them. A smart-assed kid from New Jersey rolling a rent car in Fairfield, TX is grounds for a cattle prod test.

|

6/8/2008 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:13 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

They're lucky those Texas cops didn't take a rubber hose to them. A smart-assed kid from New Jersey rolling a rent car in Fairfield, TX is grounds for a cattle prod test.

Lucky it wasn't in Tennessee...or south carolina or where ever

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

6/8/2008 7:40 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Crash82 wrote:

Lucky it wasn't in Tennessee...or south carolina or where ever

[LINK TO IMAGE]

LOLLLL....

|

6/8/2008 7:50 PM

I think the factory stars of the 1980s such as Ronnie Lechein can tell some rental car horror stories. Rental car derby has been a tradition throughout the National’s history.

If true, it’s understandable for fans to criticize both Hill and JLaw. They have enormous talent and should be competing for podiums and victories (with luck). To compete (to be in the same ball park) with James and RV, not only do you need talent, but also motivation, determination, focus, physical strength, and endurance. They have the talent and speed but their will questionable.

RV’s grandfather saved Hill and JLaw from hell.

I would love to see these two focus because the have the speed to be a contender. Let’s not forget that Hill won a supercross and JLaw won the West Supercross Lites title and has podium at some Nationals.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

bd

6/8/2008 7:57 PM

Explains a lot and it figures I had both on my Motoxdream team and they both sucked today. At least there is a reason. lol The plot thickens.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

6/8/2008 7:59 PM

xewbx wrote:

BobbyM.......Motojournalist. 'Cause anybody can stick that in front of their name these days.

you did that dummy.

|